|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 2 June, 1905 through 10 June, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Decreasing anxiety.
(b) Increasing anxiety.
(c) Increasing order.
(d) Decreasing order.
2. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) People take too much for granted.
(b) The world forgets how to function.
(c) There is no life without time.
(d) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
3. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(b) Form a circle and hold hands.
(c) Look to the sky and sing.
(d) Kneel and pray.
4. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
5. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They scream animalistic sounds.
(b) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(c) They whisper tortured sounds.
(d) They cannot talk because they are mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
2. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
3. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
4. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
5. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)