Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8 May, 1905 through 15 May, 1905.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He suffers unknowingly.
(b) He lives life in wealth.
(c) He suffers knowingly.
(d) He lives life in poverty.
2. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(b) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(c) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(d) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
3. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(c) St. Moritz.
4. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
(a) The people gather at a central point and sing praise to Mother Nature.
(b) The season reverses and goes back towards winter.
(c) The people leave so that the town can realign on its own.
(d) The people try to make the world disorderly.
5. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because their lives are in shambles.
(b) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(c) Because they have sinned.
(d) Because they feel torn by time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
2. What is the name of Basso's wife?
3. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
4. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
5. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)