Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At four minutes to three.
(b) At three minutes to four.
(c) At seven minutes to five.
(d) At two minutes to two.
2. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(b) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(c) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(d) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
3. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(b) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(c) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(d) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
5. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first words.
(b) Their child's first laugh.
(c) Their child's first smile.
(d) Their child's first cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
2. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
3. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
4. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)