|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Form a circle and hold hands.
(b) Look to the sky and sing.
(c) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(d) Kneel and pray.
2. Why does the young man choose to return to his proper place in time rather than staying a few minutes in the future in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) The future contains a death he is not ready for.
(b) The future brings bad news regarding his doctorate.
(c) The future is cold and uncertain.
(d) The future is too warm.
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of constant failures.
(b) Their world is one of guaranteed success.
(c) Their world is one of uncompleted plans.
(d) Their world is fragmented.
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
(a) Parents with their children and lovers.
(b) Everyone at least once in his or her life.
(c) Only newlyweds.
(d) Those close to death.
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
(a) In constant motion.
(b) In a state of distress.
(c) In a state of constant order.
(d) In slow motion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
2. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
3. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
4. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
5. In the "2 June 1905" dream, how does the story of the woman end?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)