|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of guaranteed success.
(b) Their world is one of constant failures.
(c) Their world is one of uncompleted plans.
(d) Their world is fragmented.
2. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) The world forgets how to function.
(b) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(c) There is no life without time.
(d) People take too much for granted.
3. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For extending their life.
(b) For trying to hold them forever.
(c) For bearing them in the first place.
(d) For loving them too much.
4. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(b) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
(c) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(d) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
5. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
2. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
3. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
4. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
5. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)