|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
2. How is the population of the cities in the "9 June 1905" dreams split?
(a) In two: The Laters and the Nows.
(b) In four: The Laters, the Nows, the Nevers, and the Always.
(c) In three: The Laters, the Nows, the Intentionals.
(d) In three: The Laters, the Nows, and the Nevers.
3. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
4. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what does the passage of time bring?
(a) Decreasing anxiety.
(b) Increasing anxiety.
(c) Decreasing order.
(d) Increasing order.
5. How is the world actually seen by its residents in the "5 June 1905" dream?
(a) Through different lenses by different people.
(b) As though looking through the same camera for all inhabitants.
(c) Through sight alone.
(d) Through the senses.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
2. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
3. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
4. What month is it, in the "15 June 1905" dream, for the young man in the polytechnic in Zurich?
5. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)