|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they feel torn by time.
(b) Because they have sinned.
(c) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(d) Because their lives are in shambles.
2. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A child playing in the street.
(d) A dog looking for food.
4. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) So noticeable that people are confused.
(b) So overly noticeable that some people go insane.
(d) Somewhat noticeable that people make small readjustments and continue.
5. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(b) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(c) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(d) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
2. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
3. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
4. In the third Interlude, where are Einstein and Besso?
5. What is the paper on that Einstein set on Besso's desk (as told in the second Interlude)?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)