|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Laters walk and dress?
(a) The Laters walk when they have to only and wear bed-clothes at all times.
(b) The Laters walk hurriedly so as to not be accosted into doing something now and they wear robes.
(c) The Laters walk absentmindedly and wear long dress like clothing.
(d) The Laters walk with an easy gait and dress in loose fitting clothes.
2. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
(a) One year ago.
(b) One month ago.
(c) One week ago.
(d) One day ago.
3. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are immortalized.
(b) They are pitied.
(c) They are honored.
(d) They are feared.
4. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(b) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(c) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
(d) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
5. What does the woman in the "2 June 1905" dream begin teaching?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
2. Why does the man at the graveside ("2 June 1905" dream) not weep for his friend?
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
4. Why does the young man choose to return to his proper place in time rather than staying a few minutes in the future in the "15 June 1905" dream?
5. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)