|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
2. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
3. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they feel torn by time.
(b) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(c) Because their lives are in shambles.
(d) Because they have sinned.
4. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one needs sleep to re-energize.
(b) Nothing is out of place.
(c) Money is not needed.
(d) All inhabitants live in dream-like states.
5. What happens to the people in the world, described in the "10 June 1905" dream, who attempt to quantify time?
(a) They are banished into other "worlds."
(b) They turn to ice.
(c) They turn to stone.
(d) They leave to find a place where they can quantify time.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
2. In what month is the Prologue set?
3. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
5. In the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream, what happens in the springtime?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)