|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
(a) A goat chasing a man.
(b) A man on a horse.
(c) A dog chasing a rabbit.
(d) A dog chasing a child.
2. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(b) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
(c) They scream animalistic sounds.
(d) They whisper tortured sounds.
3. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
4. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
5. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
(a) One day ago.
(b) One week ago.
(c) One month ago.
(d) One year ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why does the young man tell his lover that he cannot see her again?
2. In the third Interlude, where are Einstein and Besso?
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
4. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
5. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)