|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
(a) Banbury tarts.
(d) Sweet potato croquettes.
2. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first cry.
(b) Their child's first smile.
(c) Their child's first words.
(d) Their child's first laugh.
3. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
4. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(b) Time passes in slow motion.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(d) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
5. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
(a) Little happens.
(b) Much happens.
(c) Too much happens.
(d) Nothing happens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a person see from the cafe on the corner of Kramagasse and Theaterplatz?
2. What month is it, in the "15 June 1905" dream, for the young man in the polytechnic in Zurich?
3. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
4. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
5. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)