|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
(c) Future/ Violet.
2. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
(b) Late evening.
(c) Early morning.
3. What have those who live in the world of the "9 June 1905" dream determined is the only way to live?
(a) To ignore all others advice.
(b) To ask all others of their advice.
(c) To do as much as they can, as soon as they can.
(d) To die.
4. How old is Einstein in the novel?
5. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is sped up.
(b) Time is set in a constant loop.
(c) Time stands still.
(d) Time moves slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
2. What does the narrator want readers to imagine in the "3 June 1905" dream?
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
5. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)