|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the dream on 3 June 1905, what is life a brief movement of?
(a) A snowflake.
(b) A clock hand.
(c) Arms and legs.
2. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
(a) Those who are stealing.
(b) Those who have not yet atoned for their sins.
(c) Those who are attempting to correct misdeeds.
(d) Those who do not think the world is going to end.
3. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
4. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(b) To be carried back to her own time.
(c) To hear a cardinal sing.
(d) To hear the church bells chime three times.
5. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
(a) Gone completely.
(b) Moved and, therefore, confusing for inhabitants.
(c) Exactly the same.
(d) Moved, but not really enough to notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the world actually seen by its residents in the "5 June 1905" dream?
2. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
4. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
5. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)