|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
2. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first cry.
(b) Their child's first smile.
(c) Their child's first laugh.
(d) Their child's first words.
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. How does time move in the world described in the 2 June 1905 dream?
(a) Backwards with no consciousness by those growing younger.
(c) Backwards with spurts of forward movement.
(d) Backwards with exceptions.
5. What does the narrator want readers to "suppose" in the "9 June 1905" dream?
(a) That time exists in a vacuum.
(b) That life exists in several dimensions at the same time.
(c) That people die only after they have achieved their dreams.
(d) That people live forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
2. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
3. What happens to the woman described in the "2 June 1905" dream?
4. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
5. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)