|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
(a) Everyone at least once in his or her life.
(b) Those close to death.
(c) Only newlyweds.
(d) Parents with their children and lovers.
2. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Second Coming.
(b) The Apocalypse.
3. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
4. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(b) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(c) Tatters of clothes.
(d) Bright, illuminating clothing.
5. According to the narrator, the world described in the "11 June 1905" dream, is a world without what?
(a) A hope.
(b) A future.
(c) A present.
(d) A past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Besso's visitor from?
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
3. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
4. How does time move in the world described in the 2 June 1905 dream?
5. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)