|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is carried into the woman's home (in the "2 June 1905" dream)?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
2. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(b) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(c) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(d) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
4. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
(a) In accelerating spurts.
(b) Smoothly and consistently.
(c) In alternating phases of fast and slow.
(d) Unevenly and fitfully.
5. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Towards the town clock.
(b) Into space.
(c) Towards Aare.
(d) Towards the Bernese Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
2. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
3. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
4. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)