|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
2. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Only happened once before.
(b) Never happened before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
3. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
(a) 9 May 1906.
(b) 9 June 1905.
(c) 12 December 2012.
(d) 26 September 1907.
4. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
(a) Future/ Violet.
5. Where is Besso's visitor from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
2. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
3. According to the "3 June 1905" dream, what is a life planned by?
4. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
5. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)