|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
2. How are events triggered in the world described in the "10 June 1905" dream?
(a) By time alone.
(b) By other events.
(c) By measurements.
(d) By meeting standards.
3. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A man exalted too early in life.
(b) A recluse and introvert.
(c) A socialite and extrovert.
(d) A man torn by innovations.
4. What does the middle-aged man receive during the "2 June 1905" dream?
(a) A Nobel Prize for literature.
(b) The Georg Büchner Prize.
(c) A Humanitarian Award.
(d) A Nobel Prize for physics.
5. How do the Laters walk and dress?
(a) The Laters walk with an easy gait and dress in loose fitting clothes.
(b) The Laters walk when they have to only and wear bed-clothes at all times.
(c) The Laters walk absentmindedly and wear long dress like clothing.
(d) The Laters walk hurriedly so as to not be accosted into doing something now and they wear robes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe births, marriages, and deaths in the 15 June 1905 dream?
2. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
3. Where is Besso's visitor from?
4. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
5. What does the narrator want readers to "suppose" time is in the "10 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)