|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Towards Aare.
(b) Towards the Bernese Alps.
(c) Towards the town clock.
(d) Into space.
2. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(a) St. Moritz.
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of inactive suspense.
(b) Their world is one of inevitable failures.
(c) Their world is one of constant reminders of deeds gone wrong.
(d) Their world is one of constant success.
4. In the world described in the "3 June 1905" dream, how do people learn about the seasons?
(a) Through museums.
(b) From books.
(c) Through pictures.
(d) Through notes from the dead.
5. In the third Interlude, where are Einstein and Besso?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) At Besso's home.
(c) At Einstein's home.
(d) In a fishing boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
2. According to the dream on 3 June 1905, what is life a brief movement of?
3. According to the "5 June 1905" dream, how does this world seem?
4. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
5. What is the name of Basso's wife?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)