|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Mechanical and body time.
(b) Happy and sad time.
(c) Good and bad time.
(d) Natural and imagined time.
2. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(b) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
(c) Because of the view of the square.
(d) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
3. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
(a) A dog chasing a rabbit.
(b) A man on a horse.
(c) A goat chasing a man.
(d) A dog chasing a child.
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because families want time to spend together.
(b) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
(c) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(d) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
5. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) So noticeable that people are confused.
(b) Somewhat noticeable that people make small readjustments and continue.
(d) So overly noticeable that some people go insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
4. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
5. According to the "22 May 1905" dream, how does time flow in the world described?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)