|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(b) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(c) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(d) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
2. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time is set in a constant loop.
(b) Time is sped up.
(c) Time stands still.
(d) Time moves slowly.
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The European journal of physics.
(b) The Swiss journal of physics.
(c) The American journal of physics.
(d) The German journal of physics.
4. Where is Besso's visitor from?
5. How does the world in the "15 May 1905" exist?
(a) Without time and with images.
(b) As a blank slate.
(c) As a black hole, digesting everything in its reach.
(d) In black and white only, with no shadow or brightness.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
2. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
3. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
4. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
5. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why does the young man tell his lover that he cannot see her again?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)