|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At four minutes to three.
(b) At three minutes to four.
(c) At seven minutes to five.
(d) At two minutes to two.
2. What does Einstein ask Besso for during the third Interlude?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A coat.
(c) A cracker.
(d) A blanket.
3. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
(a) As ornaments.
(b) As weight for balance.
(c) As time keepers.
(d) As reminders.
4. What do travelers from the future envy?
(b) People who live in their own time.
5. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. What is the narrator's explanation of such a short life in the "3 June 1905" dream?
3. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
4. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)