|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have those who live in the world of the "9 June 1905" dream determined is the only way to live?
(a) To ask all others of their advice.
(b) To do as much as they can, as soon as they can.
(c) To die.
(d) To ignore all others advice.
2. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(a) Flood waters.
3. How does time move in the world described in the 2 June 1905 dream?
(a) Backwards with spurts of forward movement.
(b) Backwards with no consciousness by those growing younger.
(c) Backwards with exceptions.
4. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) No one is happy.
(b) No one can help but sin.
(c) Everyone is dying.
(d) Everyone is sick.
5. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
2. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
3. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
4. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
5. What does the woman in the "2 June 1905" dream begin teaching?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)