|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Inward in spirals, exploding at the center.
(b) Inward in concentric circles, exploding at the center.
(c) Outward in spirals, at rest in the center.
(d) Outward in concentric circles, at rest at the center.
2. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(b) Built them with no contract on time.
(c) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(d) Built them in caves.
3. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
(a) Einstein took Besso into his home and cared for him for a month.
(b) When Einstein came to Besso's home to care for him.
(c) When Einstein quit his own job to care for Besso.
(d) When Einstein took a leave from work to travel with Besso on a personal health vacation.
4. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
(c) Future/ Violet.
5. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(b) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(c) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(d) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
2. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
3. How do the Laters walk and dress?
4. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
5. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)