|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(b) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(c) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(d) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
2. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A child playing in the street.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A dog looking for food.
(d) A blue coat.
3. What is the paper on that Einstein set on Besso's desk (as told in the second Interlude)?
(b) Transformation equations.
4. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
5. What animal are people who heed time compared to in the 3 June 1905 dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
2. How is the world actually seen by its residents in the "5 June 1905" dream?
3. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
4. What can a person see from the cafe on the corner of Kramagasse and Theaterplatz?
5. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)