|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(b) They fear not knowing how to act.
(c) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(d) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
2. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(b) A world in which life and death do not balance.
(c) A world in which life and death balance.
(d) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Natural and imagined time.
(b) Good and bad time.
(c) Happy and sad time.
(d) Mechanical and body time.
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A bank.
(b) A brasserie.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A pharmaceutical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Besso's visitor from?
2. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
3. How does a traveler from the future talk?
4. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
5. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)