|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
(a) A mass of organisms that pull in only one direction.
(b) A thing to be obeyed, not ordered.
(c) A thing to be ordered, not obeyed.
(d) A mass of organisms that pull in different directions at all times.
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(a) The past.
(b) The future.
(d) The infinite.
4. Where is Besso's visitor from?
5. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
(a) Their child's first cry.
(b) Their child's first laugh.
(c) Their child's first smile.
(d) Their child's first words.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
2. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)