|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her child.
(d) Her husband.
2. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To drink with Besso.
(b) To meet a mistress.
(c) To walk in solitude.
(d) To work on equations.
3. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(b) Because of the view of the square.
(c) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
(d) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
4. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The infinite.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
5. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
(b) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(c) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(d) An investigation of Plato's theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
4. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)