|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
2. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
3. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) Time moves very fast.
(b) Time barely moves at all.
(c) People move very fast.
(d) People barely move at all.
4. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The American journal of physics.
(b) The European journal of physics.
(c) The Swiss journal of physics.
(d) The German journal of physics.
5. In what month is the Prologue set?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
2. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
3. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)