|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they feel torn by time.
(b) Because they have sinned.
(c) Because their lives are in shambles.
(d) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
2. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live in the moment.
(b) Live in the past.
(c) Live for the future.
(d) Live in fear.
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
(a) People who live in their own time.
4. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
5. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
(d) St. Moritz.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
2. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
4. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
5. Where is Besso's visitor from?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)