|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To slow time down.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To speed time up.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
2. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Built them in caves.
(b) Built them with no contract on time.
(c) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(d) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
3. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are feared.
(b) They are honored.
(c) They are immortalized.
(d) They are pitied.
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Dreams and desires.
(b) Practical ideas.
(c) Too many hopes to account for.
(d) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
5. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
2. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
3. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
4. Why is the woman, hiding at no. 22 Kamgasse, crouching in the shadows?
5. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)