|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
2. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a hundred times before.
(b) Happened a million times before.
(c) Never happened before.
(d) Only happened once before.
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A socialite and extrovert.
(b) A man torn by innovations.
(c) A recluse and introvert.
(d) A man exalted too early in life.
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
(b) Hans Klausen's birth.
(c) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(d) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
2. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
5. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)