|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
2. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
(a) They are pitied.
(b) They are immortalized.
(c) They are feared.
(d) They are honored.
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The German journal of physics.
(b) The American journal of physics.
(c) The European journal of physics.
(d) The Swiss journal of physics.
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) Time moves very fast.
(b) People barely move at all.
(c) People move very fast.
(d) Time barely moves at all.
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Apocalypse.
(b) The Second Coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
2. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
4. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
5. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)