|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(c) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(d) That time never forgets its past.
2. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
3. What do travelers from the future envy?
(d) People who live in their own time.
4. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
5. What is the name of Basso's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
4. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
5. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)