|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Mechanical and body time.
(b) Good and bad time.
(c) Happy and sad time.
(d) Natural and imagined time.
2. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they feel torn by time.
(b) Because their lives are in shambles.
(c) Because they have sinned.
(d) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
3. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
(a) They cannot talk because they are mute.
(b) They whisper tortured sounds.
(c) They scream animalistic sounds.
(d) They speak in languages not understood by those around them.
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A bank.
(c) A pharmaceutical.
(d) A brasserie.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
2. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
5. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)