|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
2. What do travelers from the future envy?
(b) People who live in their own time.
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) A child playing in the street.
(c) A dog looking for food.
(d) A red hat.
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(b) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(c) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(d) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
5. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) Near the Aase.
(b) On the square.
(c) On the Kierstach.
(d) On Speichergasse.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
2. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
3. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
4. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
5. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)