|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do travelers from the future envy?
(d) People who live in their own time.
2. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(b) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(c) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
(d) Because of the view of the square.
3. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
4. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
(a) Dreams and desires.
(b) Too many hopes to account for.
(c) Fluttering beliefs of accomplishment.
(d) Practical ideas.
5. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
(a) Happy and sad time.
(b) Mechanical and body time.
(c) Good and bad time.
(d) Natural and imagined time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
2. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)