|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A recluse and introvert.
(b) A man torn by innovations.
(c) A man exalted too early in life.
(d) A socialite and extrovert.
2. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At seven minutes to five.
(b) At four minutes to three.
(c) At three minutes to four.
(d) At two minutes to two.
3. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(c) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(d) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Never happened before.
(b) Happened a million times before.
(c) Happened a hundred times before.
(d) Only happened once before.
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
2. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
3. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)