|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
(a) The past.
(d) The future.
2. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(c) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(d) That time never forgets its past.
4. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Apocalypse.
(d) The Second Coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
3. How old is Einstein in the novel?
4. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)