|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 26 April, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
2. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(b) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(c) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(d) To purchase linens for a funeral.
4. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) Near the Aase.
(b) On the Kierstach.
(c) On Speichergasse.
(d) On the square.
5. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) Hans Klausen's birth.
(b) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(c) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(d) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
2. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
3. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
4. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
5. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)