Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of constant failures.
(b) Their world is one of guaranteed success.
(c) Their world is fragmented.
(d) Their world is one of uncompleted plans.
2. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
(a) Late evening.
(b) Early morning.
3. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(b) The world forgets how to function.
(c) People take too much for granted.
(d) There is no life without time.
4. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why is the baker yelling at a woman?
(a) She is not making her regular pick-ups on time.
(b) She is late for work.
(c) She is his lover and they are arguing.
(d) She has not paid her bill.
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
2. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
4. What does the middle-aged man in the "2 June 1905" dream hope to know about that no one else has ever known?
5. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)