|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Time moves slowly.
(b) Time is sped up.
(c) Time is set in a constant loop.
(d) Time stands still.
2. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
3. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
(a) To dinner at Besso's home.
(b) To the Colombia Restaurant for dinner.
(c) To the Ristorante Cooperativo for dinner.
(d) To dinner at the Basin Park Hotel.
4. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
(a) Mr. Randolph Whig of Surrey.
(b) Sir Handel Moritz of Bern.
(c) Sir Archibald Barrett of Munich.
(d) Mr. Alan Mulhouse of Massac.
5. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
(a) There is no life without time.
(b) People take too much for granted.
(c) Without time the world fails to progress at a natural pace.
(d) The world forgets how to function.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
2. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
3. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
4. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
5. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)