|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
(a) Those close to death.
(b) Only newlyweds.
(c) Everyone at least once in his or her life.
(d) Parents with their children and lovers.
2. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A brasserie.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A pharmaceutical.
(d) A bank.
3. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(a) Swirling in laughter.
(b) Full of animals who have taken over.
(d) In the process of being cleaned.
4. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a hundred times before.
(b) Only happened once before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Never happened before.
5. What happens to light in the "14 May 1905" dreams?
(a) There is no intensity; light looks like fireflies.
(b) There is no light at all, only pure darkness.
(c) There is only blinding white light.
(d) Light exists as ribbons of multifaceted color.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
2. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
4. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
5. According to the narrator, what is the physical body?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)