|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
(a) Call their loved ones to come get them.
(c) Follow a path created by string to find their way home.
(d) Consult an address book to learn where they live.
2. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Built them with no contract on time.
(b) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(c) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(d) Built them in caves.
4. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
(b) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(c) They fear not knowing how to act.
(d) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
5. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Outward in spirals, at rest in the center.
(b) Inward in concentric circles, exploding at the center.
(c) Outward in concentric circles, at rest at the center.
(d) Inward in spirals, exploding at the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
2. According to the narrator, what is the room full of?
3. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
4. According to the narrator, people in their correct time period do not make contact with those from the future. How are those from the future looked at?
5. Where is Besso's visitor from?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)