|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) Personal cameras to record their visits.
(b) Their own record of sins.
(c) Their own personal Book of Life.
(d) A cross to ward off evil.
2. In the Prologue, how many times does the clock tower chime?
3. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no hope.
(b) They have no future.
(c) They have no memories.
(d) They have no dreams.
4. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
(a) His wife is dying of cancer.
(b) He was never able to tell his father that he loved him.
(c) He just lost his job.
(d) His son has just passed away.
5. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To speed time up.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To slow time down.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
2. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
3. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
4. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
5. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)