|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Never happened before.
(b) Happened a hundred times before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Only happened once before.
2. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
(b) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(c) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(d) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
3. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A pharmaceutical.
(c) A brasserie.
(d) A bank.
4. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(b) Built them in caves.
(c) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(d) Built them with no contract on time.
5. How many dimensions does the man in the leather coat live in simultaneously?
Short Answer Questions
1. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
2. How old is Einstein in the novel?
3. According to the narrator, what do parents treasure given they think they may not witness it again?
4. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
5. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)