|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say people transported to the past fear?
(a) They fear not knowing how to act.
(b) Making the same mistakes they made in the "future."
(c) A change they make in the past could affect the future.
(d) Nothing. They are not aware of the time transfer.
2. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(c) The Apocalypse.
(d) The Second Coming.
3. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
(a) At three minutes to four.
(b) At seven minutes to five.
(c) At two minutes to two.
(d) At four minutes to three.
4. According to the narrator, what do people who have been transported back in time wear?
(a) Dark, indistinct clothing.
(b) Bright, illuminating clothing.
(c) Nothing; their clothing does not transfer to other time periods.
(d) Tatters of clothes.
5. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
(a) Everyone is dying.
(b) No one can help but sin.
(c) No one is happy.
(d) Everyone is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
2. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
3. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
4. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
5. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)