|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Besso remember looking like Einstein as he is now (second Interlude)?
(a) When Besso's father died.
(b) When Besso's son died.
(c) When Besso's wife was diagnosed with a fatal illness.
(d) When Besso found out he was losing his job.
2. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no memories.
(b) They have no dreams.
(c) They have no future.
(d) They have no hope.
3. What happens one month before the end of the world?
(a) Businesses will close.
(b) Families will gather to spend the last month together.
(c) Governments will shut down and martial law will take over.
(d) Cities will be shut down and people will move to the country.
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To slow time down.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To speed time up.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
5. What do all of the people who have gathered together one minute before the end of the world do?
(a) Kneel and pray.
(b) Lay down in family groups and hold each other.
(c) Look to the sky and sing.
(d) Form a circle and hold hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
3. What happens to light in the "14 May 1905" dreams?
4. What is time compared to in the "16 April 1905" dream?
5. What does the narrator say about a world with no time?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)