|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
(a) A book lying on a table.
(b) A yellow brush.
(c) A clock with pendulum stuck mid-swing.
(d) A broken watch.
2. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(b) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(c) Time passes in slow motion.
(d) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
3. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
4. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
5. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To get close to The Old One.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To slow time down.
(d) To speed time up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
2. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
3. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
4. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
5. According to the dream on "24 April 1905," what happens when the two "times" meet?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)