|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To speed time up.
(b) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(c) To get close to The Old One.
(d) To slow time down.
2. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) In the square.
(b) In the water of the Aare.
(c) On the grounds of their churches.
(d) On the Kunst museum grounds.
3. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(d) Flood waters.
4. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
5. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A bank.
(b) A brasserie.
(c) A tavern.
(d) A pharmaceutical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
2. How old is Einstein in the novel?
3. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
5. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)