|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(b) Flood waters.
2. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A pharmaceutical.
(c) A brasserie.
(d) A bank.
3. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Only happened once before.
(c) Never happened before.
(d) Happened a hundred times before.
4. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A man exalted too early in life.
(b) A socialite and extrovert.
(c) A recluse and introvert.
(d) A man torn by innovations.
5. On the last day of the world, who are the people with the unnatural smiles?
(a) Those who are attempting to correct misdeeds.
(b) Those who have not yet atoned for their sins.
(c) Those who are stealing.
(d) Those who do not think the world is going to end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tragedy of the world described in the "10 May 1905" dream?
2. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
5. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)