|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(b) Built them with no contract on time.
(c) Built them in caves.
(d) Built them on boats over the Equator.
2. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(b) Hans Klausen's birth.
(c) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(d) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
3. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) Personal cameras to record their visits.
(b) A cross to ward off evil.
(c) Their own record of sins.
(d) Their own personal Book of Life.
4. What is the woman in the shadows waiting for?
(a) To hear the church bells chime three times.
(b) To be arrested so she can keep her timeline of life intact.
(c) To be carried back to her own time.
(d) To hear a cardinal sing.
5. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a million times before.
(b) Happened a hundred times before.
(c) Only happened once before.
(d) Never happened before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
2. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
3. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
5. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)