|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some people, in the world described in the "29 May 1905" dream, refuse to look out their windows?
(a) Because they live in complete solitude and what no interference.
(b) Because they are afraid to look upon the clock tower on Kramgasse.
(c) Because they are afraid that others are moving slower than they are.
(d) Because they are mad that others are traveling faster than they are.
2. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) On the Kunst museum grounds.
(b) In the square.
(c) In the water of the Aare.
(d) On the grounds of their churches.
3. One day before the end of the world, how are the streets described?
(b) In the process of being cleaned.
(c) Swirling in laughter.
(d) Full of animals who have taken over.
4. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(b) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
(c) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
(d) Because families want time to spend together.
5. What month is it in the "19 April 1905" dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Besso remember looking like Einstein as he is now (second Interlude)?
2. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
3. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
4. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
5. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)