|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
2. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
3. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A dog looking for food.
(b) A child playing in the street.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A blue coat.
4. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, why do children who have left the city curse their parents?
(a) For bearing them in the first place.
(b) For extending their life.
(c) For loving them too much.
(d) For trying to hold them forever.
5. How does time move in the "14 May 1905" dream?
(a) Inward in concentric circles, exploding at the center.
(b) Outward in concentric circles, at rest at the center.
(c) Outward in spirals, at rest in the center.
(d) Inward in spirals, exploding at the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
2. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
3. What is the last image readers are left with at the end of the "15 May 1905" dream?
4. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
5. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)