|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the European Union of 1979 depend upon?
(a) The death of Sanze Kinterton.
(b) The marriage of Franz Kipperten and Penelope Marden.
(c) Hans Klausen's birth.
(d) The meeting of Fredderik Strauss and Ivan Tauchnik.
2. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(b) That time never forgets its past.
(c) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(d) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
3. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
(c) Sweet potato croquettes.
(d) Banbury tarts.
4. Where do all of the people gather one minute before the end of the world?
(a) In the square.
(b) On the Kunst museum grounds.
(c) On the grounds of their churches.
(d) In the water of the Aare.
5. What is the man on the fourth floor balcony looking down at?
(a) A blue coat.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A dog looking for food.
(d) A child playing in the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
2. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
3. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
4. How does a traveler from the future talk?
5. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)