|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. Why will schools close a year before the end of the world?
(a) Because families want time to spend together.
(b) Because "end of the world" vacations needed to be taken.
(c) Because schools were to be used as relief centers.
(d) Because there will be no need to learn with the end so close.
3. According to the narrator, what is a world with one month a world of?
4. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
(a) A pharmaceutical.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A bank.
(d) A brasserie.
5. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
2. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
3. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
4. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
5. In what month is the Prologue set?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)