|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, without commitment there is what?
2. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
(a) He just lost his job.
(b) His son has just passed away.
(c) He was never able to tell his father that he loved him.
(d) His wife is dying of cancer.
3. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they have sinned.
(b) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(c) Because their lives are in shambles.
(d) Because they feel torn by time.
4. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
(a) Money is not needed.
(b) Nothing is out of place.
(c) No one needs sleep to re-energize.
(d) All inhabitants live in dream-like states.
5. What rushes forward to envelope the people in the last seconds before the world ends?
(c) Flood waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
2. What is curious about the town in the "10 May 1905" dream?
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
4. What are the two times explained in the "24 April 1905" dream?
5. Where is Besso's visitor from?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)