|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
(a) Besso's home.
(b) A brasserie.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A cafe.
2. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
(a) Those close to death.
(b) Everyone at least once in his or her life.
(c) Only newlyweds.
(d) Parents with their children and lovers.
3. According to the narrator, why do "cursed citizens wrestle with their bedsheets"?
(a) Because they feel torn by time.
(b) Because their lives are in shambles.
(c) Because their mistakes will be repeated.
(d) Because they have sinned.
4. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
5. Where is Besso's visitor from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
2. What is wondrous about the world described in the "11 May 1905" dream?
3. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
4. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
5. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)