|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He suffers unknowingly.
(b) He lives life in wealth.
(c) He suffers knowingly.
(d) He lives life in poverty.
2. What does the narrator want readers to suppose time is?
(a) An ellipse.
(b) An arc.
(c) A circle.
(d) A sphere.
3. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live for the future.
(b) Live in the moment.
(c) Live in the past.
(d) Live in fear.
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) People barely move at all.
(b) Time moves very fast.
(c) Time barely moves at all.
(d) People move very fast.
5. According to the narrator, what did "just as things will be repeated in the future, all things now happening" do?
(a) Happened a hundred times before.
(b) Only happened once before.
(c) Happened a million times before.
(d) Never happened before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
2. According to the narrator, why do people wear watches?
3. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
4. What happens to time in the "14 May 1905" dream?
5. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)