|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
(a) Mr. Alan Mulhouse of Massac.
(b) Sir Archibald Barrett of Munich.
(c) Sir Handel Moritz of Bern.
(d) Mr. Randolph Whig of Surrey.
2. How many times do the St. Vincent's Cathedral bells chime at the end of the 24 April 1905 dream?
3. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
4. Who is the woman saying goodbye to in the hospital on Gerberngasse?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her child.
5. Where is the young man's theory of time to be mailed?
(a) The American journal of physics.
(b) The German journal of physics.
(c) The Swiss journal of physics.
(d) The European journal of physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "8 May 1905" dream, what is the date the world will end?
2. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
3. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
4. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
5. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)