|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 20 May, 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is the young man humming as he waits for the typist to come into the office?
(a) Beethoven's "Fantasy in G."
(b) Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata."
(c) Beethoven's "The Creatures of Prometheus."
(d) Beethoven's "Fur Elise."
2. According to the narrator, what are people in a world of only one day?
3. In what month is the Prologue set?
4. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
(a) The invention of the internal combustion engine.
(b) Da Vinci's invention of the parachute.
(c) The Wright Brothers' invention of the first engine plane.
(d) Newton's invention of the laws of universal gravitation and motion.
5. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On the Kierstach.
(b) Near the Aase.
(c) On Speichergasse.
(d) On the square.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "10 May 1905" dream, why is one man sitting at a table weeping uncontrollably?
2. Where does the man in the leather jacket work at in Berne?
3. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
4. How many pages is the young man's theory of time?
5. According to the "14 May 1905" dream, who makes pilgrimages to the center of time?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)