|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
2. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
(a) A dog chasing a rabbit.
(b) A dog chasing a child.
(c) A goat chasing a man.
(d) A man on a horse.
3. Finish the following line: "A world in which time is absolute is a world of ____________."
4. Where is Besso's visitor from?
5. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
2. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
3. How is time described in the "17 June 1905" dream?
4. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
5. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)