|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He suffers unknowingly.
(b) He suffers knowingly.
(c) He lives life in poverty.
(d) He lives life in wealth.
2. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His brother.
3. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
4. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
(c) Late evening.
(d) Early morning.
5. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
(a) Why he is not the man Einstein is.
(b) Einstein's plans for the future.
(c) What his wife has cooked for dinner.
(d) Why he ever started this friendship with Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the young man choose to return to his proper place in time rather than staying a few minutes in the future in the "15 June 1905" dream?
2. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
3. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have had "their vision"?
4. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
5. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)