|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
2. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On Speichergasse.
(b) On the square.
(c) Near the Aase.
(d) On the Kierstach.
3. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
(a) Besso asking Einstein if he is ill.
(b) Besso telling Einstein that he needs to see a doctor.
(c) Besso asking Einstein how his theory is going.
(d) Besso telling Einstein he does not look well.
4. What did Einstein's theory of time begin as?
(a) An investigation of Plato's theories.
(b) An investigation of electricity and magnetism.
(c) An investigation of survival of the fittest.
(d) An investigation of Socrates' theories.
5. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why is the baker yelling at a woman?
(a) She is his lover and they are arguing.
(b) She is not making her regular pick-ups on time.
(c) She is late for work.
(d) She has not paid her bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
2. What is the name of Basso's wife?
3. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
4. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
5. What time of the day is it at the beginning of the second Interlude?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)