|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Towards the town clock.
(b) Towards Aare.
(c) Towards the Bernese Alps.
(d) Into space.
2. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
(a) Future/ Violet.
3. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) Personal cameras to record their visits.
(b) Their own personal Book of Life.
(c) A cross to ward off evil.
(d) Their own record of sins.
4. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
(a) Everything a person does is a risk.
(c) Only the risks that concern their children.
(d) None at all.
5. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) People move very fast.
(b) Time moves very fast.
(c) Time barely moves at all.
(d) People barely move at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
4. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
5. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)