|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
(a) Banbury tarts.
(d) Sweet potato croquettes.
2. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
(a) When Einstein quit his own job to care for Besso.
(b) When Einstein came to Besso's home to care for him.
(c) Einstein took Besso into his home and cared for him for a month.
(d) When Einstein took a leave from work to travel with Besso on a personal health vacation.
3. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why does the young man tell his lover that he cannot see her again?
(a) Due to a gap in time, she grimaces.
(b) Due to a gap in time, she lets on tear fall.
(c) Due to a gap in time, she hesitates.
(d) Due to a gap in time, she frowns.
4. What is the young woman staring at in the end of the "15 June 1905" dream?"
(a) A photo of her getting married.
(b) A photo of her as a child.
(c) A photo of her daughter as a child.
(d) A photo of her with her newborn child.
5. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live in the past.
(b) Live for the future.
(c) Live in the moment.
(d) Live in fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
2. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
3. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
4. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
5. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)