|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
(a) One month ago.
(b) One week ago.
(c) One day ago.
(d) One year ago.
2. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no dreams.
(b) They have no hope.
(c) They have no future.
(d) They have no memories.
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
(a) To talk to her friend about a project that is coming due.
(b) To purchase linens for a funeral.
(c) To purchase linens for her daughter's wedding.
(d) To talk to her friend about losing her job.
4. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
(a) When Einstein quit his own job to care for Besso.
(b) Einstein took Besso into his home and cared for him for a month.
(c) When Einstein came to Besso's home to care for him.
(d) When Einstein took a leave from work to travel with Besso on a personal health vacation.
5. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
(a) Time moves very fast.
(b) People barely move at all.
(c) Time barely moves at all.
(d) People move very fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Besso tell that Einstein is making progress on his theory?
2. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
3. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why is the baker yelling at a woman?
4. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
5. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)