|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
(a) Besso telling Einstein that he needs to see a doctor.
(b) Besso asking Einstein how his theory is going.
(c) Besso asking Einstein if he is ill.
(d) Besso telling Einstein he does not look well.
2. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
(a) Their world is one of inevitable failures.
(b) Their world is one of inactive suspense.
(c) Their world is one of constant reminders of deeds gone wrong.
(d) Their world is one of constant success.
3. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
(a) Exactly the same.
(b) Gone completely.
(c) Moved and, therefore, confusing for inhabitants.
(d) Moved, but not really enough to notice.
4. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
(b) Sweet potato croquettes.
(d) Banbury tarts.
5. According to the narrator in the "22 May 1905" dream, a world that gives brief scenes from the future, what kinds of risks do people take?
(b) Only the risks that concern their children.
(c) Everything a person does is a risk.
(d) None at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "11 June 1905" dream, what is the last thought that the young man has?
2. According to the narrator, the world described in the "11 June 1905" dream, is a world without what?
3. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
4. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
5. In the "11 June 1905" dream, imagining the _____________ is no more possible than seeing colors beyond _______________.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)