|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
(a) A photograph of her dog.
(b) A photograph of a swing in her yard.
(c) A photograph of her boyfriend.
(d) A photograph of her as a child.
2. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
3. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Her home is on fire.
(b) She is having an argument with her boyfriend.
(c) Her home is being robbed.
(d) Her parents are fighting.
4. What invention preceded the notice of the "speed effect"?
(a) The invention of the internal combustion engine.
(b) Newton's invention of the laws of universal gravitation and motion.
(c) Da Vinci's invention of the parachute.
(d) The Wright Brothers' invention of the first engine plane.
5. If a person holds no ambitions in the world described in the "4 May 1905" dream, what happens to him?
(a) He lives life in poverty.
(b) He suffers unknowingly.
(c) He suffers knowingly.
(d) He lives life in wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Einstein's wife?
2. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
3. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
4. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
5. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)