|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Einstein in the novel?
2. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
(a) A length of braided rope.
(b) A stretch of veins in the human body.
(c) A congested interstate.
(d) A stretch of nerve fibers.
3. How old is the young woman, in the "15 June 190" dream, when she finally stops her travel into the future?
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
(a) To slow time down.
(b) To speed time up.
(c) To be able to plan his life more accordingly.
(d) To get close to The Old One.
5. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
2. In the third Interlude, what does Besso say that he sees in the clouds?
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
4. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
5. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)