|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
(a) So noticeable that people are confused.
(b) Somewhat noticeable that people make small readjustments and continue.
(d) So overly noticeable that some people go insane.
2. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
(a) A world in which life and death balance.
(b) A world in which cause and effect balance.
(c) A world in which cause and effect are erratic.
(d) A world in which life and death do not balance.
3. What is the young woman staring at in the end of the "15 June 1905" dream?"
(a) A photo of her getting married.
(b) A photo of her with her newborn child.
(c) A photo of her daughter as a child.
(d) A photo of her as a child.
4. In the "15 June 1905 dream," where is the young woman at the end of the dream?
(a) In her parent's home.
(b) In her husband's home.
(c) In a nursing home.
(d) In her bed.
5. Where is Einstein looking as the second Interlude comes to a close?
(a) Towards the Bernese Alps.
(b) Towards Aare.
(c) Into space.
(d) Towards the town clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
2. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
3. While walking with Einstein, during the Interlude, what does Besso wonder about?
4. Where do the Swiss and English couples meet yearly?
5. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)