|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the terrace of the Bundesterrasse have a striking view?
(a) Because of the view of the cathedral.
(b) Because of the Aare river and the Bernese Alps.
(c) Because of the view of the Bundes Falls.
(d) Because of the view of the square.
2. What kind of person does Besso think Einstein is?
(a) A man torn by innovations.
(b) A man exalted too early in life.
(c) A recluse and introvert.
(d) A socialite and extrovert.
3. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) The infinite.
4. For the town described in the "4 May 1905" dream, times passes, but what happens?
(a) Much happens.
(b) Nothing happens.
(c) Little happens.
(d) Too much happens.
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Second Coming.
(c) The Apocalypse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
2. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
3. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, how does the world exist?
4. How old is Einstein in the novel?
5. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)