|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "15 June 1905" dream, what is the young woman staring at?
(a) A photograph of her as a child.
(b) A photograph of a swing in her yard.
(c) A photograph of her boyfriend.
(d) A photograph of her dog.
2. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why does the young man tell his lover that he cannot see her again?
(a) Due to a gap in time, she hesitates.
(b) Due to a gap in time, she frowns.
(c) Due to a gap in time, she grimaces.
(d) Due to a gap in time, she lets on tear fall.
3. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
4. What is happening in the young woman's house in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Her home is on fire.
(b) She is having an argument with her boyfriend.
(c) Her parents are fighting.
(d) Her home is being robbed.
5. How long ago, in the "17 June 1905" dream, did the lovers meet?
(a) One year ago.
(b) One week ago.
(c) One month ago.
(d) One day ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
2. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
3. At what time do the people of Berne convene at Kramgasse?
4. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
5. How old is Einstein in the novel?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)