|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live for the future.
(b) Live in the moment.
(c) Live in fear.
(d) Live in the past.
3. In the second Interlude, what is the first dialogue between Besso and Einstein that the reader comes across?
(a) Besso asking Einstein if he is ill.
(b) Besso asking Einstein how his theory is going.
(c) Besso telling Einstein that he needs to see a doctor.
(d) Besso telling Einstein he does not look well.
4. When does Besso remember looking like Einstein as he is now (second Interlude)?
(a) When Besso found out he was losing his job.
(b) When Besso's wife was diagnosed with a fatal illness.
(c) When Besso's father died.
(d) When Besso's son died.
5. What do those of religious faith see time as evidence of?
(a) The Apocalypse.
(c) The Second Coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
2. What does the narrator want readers to consider in the "3 May 1905" dream?
3. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why is the baker yelling at a woman?
4. Why do some people, in the world described in the "29 May 1905" dream, refuse to look out their windows?
5. What is time, in the "17 June 1905" dream, described as?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)