|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the "15 June 1905" dream, how many years in the future does the young woman go?
2. What does Einstein ask Besso for during the third Interlude?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A coat.
(d) A cracker.
3. To take advantage of what scientists have discovered in the past, what have some people done to their homes?
(a) Placed them on stilts in the mountains.
(b) Built them on boats over the Equator.
(c) Built them in caves.
(d) Built them with no contract on time.
4. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
(b) The future.
(c) The infinite.
(d) The past.
5. For people in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream, what does each one carry?
(a) A cross to ward off evil.
(b) Their own personal Book of Life.
(c) Personal cameras to record their visits.
(d) Their own record of sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Basso and Einstein meet?
2. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
3. Why is the woman in the linen shop on Amthausgasse?
4. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
5. In the "17 June 1905" dream, why does the young man tell his lover that he cannot see her again?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)