|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe births, marriages, and deaths in the 15 June 1905 dream?
(a) Insignificant happenings.
(b) Doors to choose to enter.
(c) Signposts in time.
(d) Overly significant happenings.
2. What is Einstein eating in the second Interlude?
(a) Banbury tarts.
(b) Sweet potato croquettes.
3. According to the "29 May 1905" dream, why does this world exist as it does?
(a) Time passes more slowly for those in motion.
(b) Time passes more slowly for those in distress.
(c) Time passes more slowly for those who keep order.
(d) Time passes in slow motion.
4. According to Besso, what does Einstein live without?
5. In the "11 June 1905" dream, what is the last thought that the young man has?
(a) That the world ends in cloudy skies.
(b) That the world ends in darkness.
(c) That the world ends in rain.
(d) That the world ends in sunlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the clouds appear, in the "17 June 1905" dream, after a gap in time?
2. Who is responsible for discovering the "speed effect?"
3. According to the narrator in the "28 April 1905" dream, what is visible in all places?
4. Why does Einstein want to understand time?
5. What is the paper on that Einstein set on Besso's desk (as told in the second Interlude)?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)