|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the world described in the "15 June 1905" dream?
(a) Time is reversible.
(b) Time is oblivious to all inhabitants.
(c) Time is a visible dimension.
(d) Time is negotiable.
2. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
3. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On the square.
(b) On Speichergasse.
(c) On the Kierstach.
(d) Near the Aase.
4. Who has Besso received a letter from announcing a visit?
(a) His sister.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
5. Why does Einstein sneak away from his wife in the middle of the night?
(a) To meet a mistress.
(b) To drink with Besso.
(c) To work on equations.
(d) To walk in solitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the third Interlude, where are Einstein and Besso?
2. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
3. When does Besso remember looking like Einstein as he is now (second Interlude)?
4. According to the narrator, in the world described in the "22 May 1905" dream, what happens to people who have not had "their vision"?
5. According to the "20 May 1905 dream, what must people do at the end of the day?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)