|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what did scientists discover in the past?
(a) That time has "blips" that stop all things living.
(b) That time moves faster the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(c) That time moves slower the farther one is from the center of the earth.
(d) That time never forgets its past.
2. What is wrong with the people who live in the world described in the "20 May 1905" dream?
(a) They have no dreams.
(b) They have no hope.
(c) They have no future.
(d) They have no memories.
3. Who is the author of the paper that Einstein left on Besso's desk?
4. What can a person see from the cafe on the corner of Kramagasse and Theaterplatz?
(a) The whole city of Berne.
(b) The Aare.
(c) The Bernese Alps.
(d) The Zahringer Fountain.
5. When does Besso remember looking like Einstein as he is now (second Interlude)?
(a) When Besso found out he was losing his job.
(b) When Besso's son died.
(c) When Besso's wife was diagnosed with a fatal illness.
(d) When Besso's father died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
2. What are gaps described as in this world's time, the "17 June 1905" dream?
3. What actions of Einstein's surprised Besso when he looked like Einstein does now?
4. What is the name of the woman with the brocade in her hair?
5. Where does Besso invite Einstein to come to at the close of the second Interlude?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)