|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11 June 1905 through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Basso's wife?
2. Where are Einstein and Besso walking in the "Interlude?"
(a) On the Kierstach.
(b) On the square.
(c) On Speichergasse.
(d) Near the Aase.
3. Where are Besso and Einstein sitting in the second Interlude?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A brasserie.
(d) Besso's home.
4. In the "3 May 1905" dream, what have most people learned how to do?
(a) Live in the moment.
(b) Live in fear.
(c) Live for the future.
(d) Live in the past.
5. What is the paper on that Einstein set on Besso's desk (as told in the second Interlude)?
(c) Transformation equations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the young woman staring at in the end of the "15 June 1905" dream?"
2. What month does the Swiss and English couple meet to vacation together?
3. According to the narrator in the "3 May 1905" dream, a world of sincerity is also a world of what?
4. According to the "4 May 1905" dream, "If time and the passage of events are the same" what happens to time?
5. To what does the Zytgloggeturm pay tribute?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)