Prologue through 24 April, 1905
* It is six o'clock in the morning and Einstein is at work waiting for the typist to arrive to type out his theory of time.
*14 April 1905 dream- Time is looked at as though it is a circle.
* 16 April 1905 dream- Time is looked at as though it is a flow of water.
* 19 April 1905 dream- Time is looked at as if it has three-dimensions and in this world there are in infinity of worlds.
* 24 April 1905 dream- In this world, time is looked at through two ways: mechanical and bodily time.
26 April, 1905 through Interlude
* 26 April 1905 dream- In this world, scientists in the past found that time flows more slowly the farther from the center of the earth.
* Because of the scientist's findings, people live in the mountains.
* 28 April 1905 dream- A world where time is absolute.
* Although movements of people is unpredictable, the movement of time is very predictable...
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)