Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
2. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
3. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
4. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
5. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
Discuss the ways innocence is defined, discussed, and violated in The Egypt Game. How does each character's development relate to whether, and how, they might be innocent or have lost innocence? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Discuss the theme of abandonment through the situations and experiences of each of the following:
b. The Professor
Use specific examples from the book.
How has April changed from the beginning of the book to the end of the book? What events or experiences brought about those changes? Cite examples from the book.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)