Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
2. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
3. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
4. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
5. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
Essay Topic 1
How does the Egypt Game provide a sense of community? What is the thread that ties this community together? Cite specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the tension between the innocence of the children playing their game and the real-world events that occur in the story. Use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
How has April changed from the beginning of the book to the end of the book? What events or experiences brought about those changes? Cite examples from the book.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)