|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marshall notice while the others are performing the Ceremony of the Dead?
2. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
3. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
4. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
5. What is the inspiration for the Oracle ceremony?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the connection between the children's love for Egyptian artifacts and the Professor's fascination for artifacts? How does this interest in ancient artifacts create a common bond between them? Use specific references from the book.
Essay Topic 2
If April's father were still alive, how might the following people be different?
Use specific answer from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How has April changed from the beginning of the book to the end of the book? What events or experiences brought about those changes? Cite examples from the book.
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)