|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
(a) Who returned Security?
(b) Who took Security?
(c) Who wrote the answer to Marshall's question?
(d) How could Marshall lose Security?
2. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
3. What happens to Elizabeth's pet parakeet, Petey?
(a) It is sold to an old woman in the neighborhood.
(b) It flies away.
(c) It is killed by a cat.
(d) It gets sick and dies.
4. What does April decide after she receives the item from her mother around Christmas time?
(a) She plans to visit her mother.
(b) She writes a letter to her mother explaining that she will continue to live with Caroline.
(c) She decides to live with her mother after the end of the school year.
(d) She declines to visit her mother.
5. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
2. Why do the Egyptians have to leave Egypt immediately after the second Ceremony of Presenting the Question to the Oracle?
3. What do the Egyptians do after the Oracle of Thoth is performed?
4. What does Marshall tell the police that the Professor did that night when he and April left Egypt?
5. Why is April babysitting Marshall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does April respond to her mother's invitation to join her in Palm Springs during Christmas break?
2. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
3. Who are the intruders in Egypt on Halloween night?
4. How did Security become lost?
5. What are April and Melanie's thoughts about Ken and Toby's interest in the Egypt Game?
6. What does April learn about the Professor from Marshall?
7. Where is Security found?
8. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyphic alphabet?
9. What is the story the Egyptians develop for the demise of Elizabeth's parakeet, Petey?
10. Why do the older Egyptians want to stop playing the Egypt Game?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)