|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
2. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
(a) They hang to each other in panic.
(b) They scatter.
(c) They throw things at the intruder.
(d) They attack the intruder.
3. What is Petey's Egyptian name?
(a) Prince Pete-ho-tep.
(b) Prince Pete-herit.
(c) Prince Ptah-haka.
(d) Prince Akhom-ho-tep.
4. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
5. Whom does April think is responsible for the answer, when she takes the paper from Thoth's beak?
(a) One of the other Egyptians.
(b) A stranger.
(c) The Professor.
(d) One of their classmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
2. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
3. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
4. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
5. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the Egyptians unable to return to their game during Christmas break?
2. Where is Security found?
3. What is the Oracle of Thoth?
4. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
5. Why do April and Marshall go to Egypt at night?
6. What happens to Elizabeth's parakeet, Petey?
7. Why did the Egyptians have to leave Egypt immediately when it is April's turn to pose a question?
8. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting there at night?
9. What are April and Melanie's thoughts about Ken and Toby's interest in the Egypt Game?
10. What does April learn about the Professor from Marshall?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)