|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(b) It is cremated.
(c) It is buried in a shoebox.
(d) It is mummified.
2. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is enthusiastic.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
(d) He is indifferent.
3. What does April decide after she receives the item from her mother around Christmas time?
(a) She decides to live with her mother after the end of the school year.
(b) She plans to visit her mother.
(c) She declines to visit her mother.
(d) She writes a letter to her mother explaining that she will continue to live with Caroline.
4. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) Everything has been rearranged.
(b) Someone also answered April's question.
(c) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
(d) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
5. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
2. Why is Security missing?
3. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
4. How is Toby able to come and go easily from home?
5. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)