|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April receive from her mother around Christmas time?
(a) A letter inviting April to return to live with her.
(b) A letter explaining that April will never be able to live with her again.
(c) A card inviting April to spend part of her vacation with her in Palm Springs.
(d) A post card telling April she is having a wonderful vacation in Mexico.
2. What do Ken and Toby tell their basketball friends about why they have been absent from the game?
(a) They are working on an extra credit project for school.
(b) They have been grounded since Halloween.
(c) They have an after-school job.
(d) They have to help a neighbor after school.
3. What does April find when she takes the piece of paper from Thoth's beak?
(a) The paper is in the same condition as it was left.
(b) There is another piece of paper in its place.
(c) An answer to Ken's question.
(d) Someone has crumpled it.
4. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyph alphabet?
(a) So they can decorate the temple with the hieroglyphs.
(b) So they can use it to record the events in Egypt.
(c) It can be used for secret notes.
(d) He hates to leave any task unfinished.
5. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
(a) The sensation that there is someone in the alley behind him.
(b) An overwhelming feeling of loneliness.
(c) He has an inspiration for a new ceremony.
(d) He hears a spooky noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
2. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
3. In what temple will the Ceremony of the Dead be held?
4. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
5. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)