|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
(a) They ask if they can create a new game together.
(b) They ask if they can invite other kids to play.
(c) They ask if they can make objects for the temple.
(d) They ask when the game will begin again.
2. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
(a) She lands a part in a Hollywood movie.
(b) She is married, so April cannot come home.
(c) She is singing more now, in hopes of getting a recording career.
(d) She thinks April should be able to return to Hollywood soon.
3. What does Marshall do when the police officers ask him questions about the attack on April?
(a) He asks questions but does not answer theirs.
(b) He answers the questions.
(c) He starts to cry.
(d) The session exceeds his attention span and he gets fidgety.
4. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
5. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
(a) Flowers and palms.
(b) A palanquin for Petey.
(c) The release of doves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
2. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
3. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
4. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting at night?
5. Who works at the Professor's store around the time of Christmas break?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Elizabeth's parakeet, Petey?
2. Who are the intruders in Egypt on Halloween night?
3. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
4. What does April learn about the Professor from Marshall?
5. Why do the older Egyptians want to stop playing the Egypt Game?
6. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother after Halloween?
7. What are April and Melanie's thoughts about Ken and Toby's interest in the Egypt Game?
8. What is the inspiration for the Oracle ceremony?
9. How does Marshal describe the man who hurt April?
10. Where is Security found?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)