|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marshall do when the police officers ask him questions about the attack on April?
(a) He asks questions but does not answer theirs.
(b) He starts to cry.
(c) The session exceeds his attention span and he gets fidgety.
(d) He answers the questions.
2. What happens when neighbors open their windows while April and Marshall are leaving Egypt at night?
(a) They ask April and Marshall what they are doing in the alley at night.
(b) Marshall cries even louder.
(c) April is released.
(d) April and Marshall run back to the apartment.
3. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
(a) She is married, so April cannot come home.
(b) She is singing more now, in hopes of getting a recording career.
(c) She lands a part in a Hollywood movie.
(d) She thinks April should be able to return to Hollywood soon.
4. In what temple will the Ceremony of the Dead be held?
(a) The Ka temple.
(b) The temple of Akhet-Aten.
(c) The hypostyle hall.
(d) The temple of Anubis.
5. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is buried in a shoebox.
(b) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(c) It is mummified.
(d) It is cremated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April hear while they are leaving Egypt at night?
2. Why is Security missing?
3. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
4. Who is the second Egyptian to pose a question to Thoth?
5. What does April do when she visits the Professor at his store during Christmas break?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Egyptians find when they return to Egypt to learn whether the Oracle has spoken?
2. How did Security become lost?
3. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
4. What are April and Melanie's thoughts about Ken and Toby's interest in the Egypt Game?
5. What is the inspiration for the Oracle ceremony?
6. What secret does Toby reveal to April and Melanie?
7. Why do April and Marshall go to Egypt at night?
8. Who are the intruders in Egypt on Halloween night?
9. What happens to Elizabeth's parakeet, Petey?
10. Why do the older Egyptians want to stop playing the Egypt Game?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)