|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyph alphabet?
(a) He hates to leave any task unfinished.
(b) So they can decorate the temple with the hieroglyphs.
(c) So they can use it to record the events in Egypt.
(d) It can be used for secret notes.
2. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting at night?
(a) Marshall starts crying.
(b) Someone grabs April as she leaves Egypt.
(c) A car drives down the alley.
(d) They see a shadow lurking in the distance.
3. How is Toby able to come and go easily from home?
(a) He sneaks out of the house while his parents are asleep.
(b) He always tells his parents he is at Ken's house.
(c) He tells his parents he is checking in on his grandmother.
(d) His parents are frequently gone in the evenings.
4. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
5. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(b) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(c) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(d) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
2. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
3. Whom does April think is responsible for the answer, when she takes the paper from Thoth's beak?
4. What is Petey's Egyptian name?
5. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does April respond to her mother's invitation to join her in Palm Springs during Christmas break?
2. Who are the intruders in Egypt on Halloween night?
3. How did Security become lost?
4. What does April learn about the Professor from Marshall?
5. Why do April and Marshall go to Egypt at night?
6. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
7. Why are the Egyptians unable to return to their game during Christmas break?
8. What do the Egyptians find when they return to Egypt to learn whether the Oracle has spoken?
9. Why do the older Egyptians want to stop playing the Egypt Game?
10. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting there at night?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)