|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Egyptians have to leave Egypt immediately after the second Ceremony of Presenting the Question to the Oracle?
(a) They hear a strange noise.
(b) There is a thunderstorm.
(c) They hear Mrs. Ross calling.
(d) They see a shadow lurking in the distance.
2. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(b) It is buried in a shoebox.
(c) It is cremated.
(d) It is mummified.
3. Why are the Egyptians unable to return to their game during Christmas break?
(a) They are grounded.
(b) The temple has been dismantled.
(c) There is a new board on the fence and they cannot enter.
(d) There is a new lock on the gate.
4. What does Marshall tell the police that the Professor did that night when he and April left Egypt?
(a) He ran out into the yard.
(b) He yelled for help.
(c) He did nothing to help them.
(d) He watched from his window.
5. What happens to Elizabeth's pet parakeet, Petey?
(a) It flies away.
(b) It gets sick and dies.
(c) It is killed by a cat.
(d) It is sold to an old woman in the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Toby able to come and go easily from home?
2. What does April receive from her mother around Christmas time?
3. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
4. Why is Security missing?
5. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyph alphabet?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)