|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
(a) Who took Security?
(b) Who returned Security?
(c) How could Marshall lose Security?
(d) Who wrote the answer to Marshall's question?
2. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) Someone also answered April's question.
(b) Everything has been rearranged.
(c) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(d) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
3. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is enthusiastic.
(d) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
4. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
(a) That other kids will become interested in playing the game with them.
(b) That they will grow tired of the game and stop playing.
(c) That the boys will try to take over the game.
(d) That they will become active participants in the game.
5. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
(a) They wear costumes.
(b) They plan a procession.
(c) Melanie writes a poem.
(d) They have a sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marshall apologize to April?
2. Whom does April think is responsible for the answer, when she takes the paper from Thoth's beak?
3. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
4. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
5. Why is Security missing?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)