|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is April babysitting Marshall?
(a) Because his parents and Elizabeth are going to a concert.
(b) Because there was a death in the family.
(c) Elizabeth is injured and in the emergency room at the hospital.
(d) Elizabeth's parents are taking her somewhere special for her birthday.
2. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is speechless.
(d) She laughs.
3. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
(a) Have shifts of someone keeping a watch over Egypt.
(b) Create a new game.
(c) Relocate Egypt.
(d) Quit playing the Egypt Game.
4. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
(a) He has an inspiration for a new ceremony.
(b) He hears a spooky noise.
(c) An overwhelming feeling of loneliness.
(d) The sensation that there is someone in the alley behind him.
5. What does April receive from her mother around Christmas time?
(a) A post card telling April she is having a wonderful vacation in Mexico.
(b) A card inviting April to spend part of her vacation with her in Palm Springs.
(c) A letter explaining that April will never be able to live with her again.
(d) A letter inviting April to return to live with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting at night?
2. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
3. Who performs the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
4. Whom does Marshall tell April is the person who attacked her?
5. Why are the Egyptians unable to return to their game during Christmas break?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the older Egyptians want to stop playing the Egypt Game?
2. How does Marshal describe the man who hurt April?
3. Where is Security found?
4. Why do April and Marshall go to Egypt at night?
5. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
6. What secret does Toby reveal to April and Melanie?
7. Why are the Egyptians unable to return to their game during Christmas break?
8. What are April and Melanie's thoughts about Ken and Toby's interest in the Egypt Game?
9. How did Security become lost?
10. Why did the Egyptians have to leave Egypt immediately when it is April's turn to pose a question?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)