|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
(a) She feels sorry for April.
(b) She finds April intriguing.
(c) She finds April comical.
(d) She is put off by April's attitude.
2. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
3. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) April loses her haughty attitude.
(b) April starts feeling sick.
(c) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
(d) They think up the Egypt Game.
4. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
(a) She kidnaps her eyelashes.
(b) She introduces April to her friends.
(c) She gives her a makeover.
(d) She says mean things to her.
5. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharoah Najjah.
(b) Pharoah Kontar.
(c) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
(d) Pharaoh Marshotep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
2. What part of Casa Rosada does the new family inhabit?
3. What do the Egyptians do when they return to Egypt at night?
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
5. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Oracle of Thoth?
2. What admission does the Professor make to the Egyptians?
3. What do the children see after they perform their ceremony after their long absence?
4. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
5. How does April respond to her mother's invitation to join her in Palm Springs during Christmas break?
6. What do the Egyptians plan on doing Halloween night?
7. What is the story the Egyptians develop for the demise of Elizabeth's parakeet, Petey?
8. What does April explore when she first moves to town?
9. Who is the Professor?
10. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)