Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
(a) To befriend Elizabeth.
(b) To babysit for them.
(c) To tutor the children.
(d) To help the new family with chores.
2. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A statue of Set.
(d) A sphynx.
3. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
(a) Melissa and Amy.
(b) Melissa and April.
(c) Melanie and Amy.
(d) Melanie and April.
4. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
5. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharoah Kontar.
(b) Pharaoh Marshotep.
(c) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
(d) Pharoah Najjah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is concerned about the plan for Halloween night?
2. What is the story of the first Egypt Game?
3. What does the lean-to rest on?
4. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
5. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyphic alphabet?
2. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
3. Whom do April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
4. What does Melanie find that begins the Egypt Game?
5. How do April and Melanie spend their days together before school begins?
6. What do April and Melanie think about the parents' suggestion about the new family?
7. What do the Egyptians do while they are on a hiatus from the Egypt Game as a result of a neighborhood event?
8. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
9. Where is Security found?
10. What brings April and Melanie together as friends?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)