|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Egyptian typically wants to get permission before doing something?
2. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
(a) They do not want anyone to butt into their friendship.
(b) They think their parents are being unfair.
(c) They do not want their free time infringed on.
(d) They think it is a wonderful idea.
3. Who is concerned about the plan for Halloween night?
4. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(a) The children.
(c) Mrs. Ross.
(d) The Professor.
5. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is an accountant
(b) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(c) She is a cleaning lady.
(d) She is a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does the Egypt gang have for Halloween night?
2. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
3. Whom does April come to live with?
4. What does April do while the others are waiting outside of Egypt on their night-time visit?
5. What does April interpret as the sign to break off from the trick-or-treating group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the sign to break away from the trick-or-treating group in order to sneak off to Egypt at night?
2. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
3. What do April and Melanie think about the parents' suggestion about the new family?
4. How does April dress for her first meeting with Melanie?
5. What is the first story April, Melanie and Marshall make up in the Egypt Game?
6. What saves Halloween from being canceled?
7. What do the parents suggest to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
8. What does April tell Melanie her name is?
9. What does Melanie find that begins the Egypt Game?
10. What arrangements does Caroline make when April first comes to town?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)