|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
(c) Make up.
(d) Dress up clothes.
2. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A coptic cross.
(d) A picture of the Sphynx.
3. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
(a) They leave a bouquet of flowers.
(b) They make a pact.
(c) They move brush in front of the entrance.
(d) They write their names on a rock.
4. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
(a) They make up alibis to tell their parents.
(b) They assign roles.
(c) They do research about ancient Egypt.
(d) They clean up the area.
5. What item in Egypt is used to help the Egyptians decide what to do after their long absence?
(a) A die.
(c) The guidelines written on the scrolls.
(d) The crocodile stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
2. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
3. What is the female head of household looking for?
4. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
5. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when April first meets the Professor?
2. How does April fare at Wilson School?
3. What do the Egyptians plan on doing Halloween night?
4. Whom do April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
5. What does April do while everyone is waiting outside of Egypt on Halloween night?
6. What is the first story April, Melanie and Marshall make up in the Egypt Game?
7. What do the Egyptians decide they should do in order to appease the gods after their long absence?
8. What saves Halloween from being canceled?
9. Who is the Professor?
10. What brings April and Melanie together as friends?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)