|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Chung.
(b) The Professor.
(c) Mrs. Ross.
2. What is the four Egyptians' opinion about visiting Egypt at night?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is unpleasant.
(c) It is enticing.
(d) It is scary.
3. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She feels sorry for him.
(b) She thinks he is friendly.
(c) She is fearful of him.
(d) She thinks he is funny.
4. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) To protect the items in the temple.
(b) So everyone can see it.
(c) Because it is convenient.
(d) Because it looks evil.
5. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
(a) Melissa and April.
(b) Melissa and Amy.
(c) Melanie and April.
(d) Melanie and Amy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
2. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
3. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
4. What plan does the Egypt gang have for Halloween night?
5. What does April think the Egyptians should do after their long absence from Egypt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Professor give the Egyptians for Christmas?
2. What leads the children to believe the Professor is not watching them play the Egypt Game?
3. What event happens in the neighborhood that puts a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
4. What is April's solution to the intruder situation in Egypt?
5. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
6. Why do April and Marshall go to Egypt at night?
7. What do the Egyptians do while they are on a hiatus from the Egypt Game as a result of a neighborhood event?
8. What does April learn about the Professor from Marshall?
9. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting there at night?
10. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)