|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
(a) She says mean things to her.
(b) She introduces April to her friends.
(c) She gives her a makeover.
(d) She kidnaps her eyelashes.
2. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
(a) The Tate family.
(b) The Diaz family.
(c) The Teng family.
(d) The Chung family.
3. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She draws blemishes on them.
(b) She throws darts at them.
(c) She makes collages out of them.
(d) She puts them into stories.
4. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(c) All things ancient.
(d) Pioneer life.
5. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(b) Plaster of Paris.
(c) Modeling clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
2. What plan does the Egypt gang have for Halloween night?
3. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
4. Whom do April and Melanie run into while trick-or-treating?
5. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first story April, Melanie and Marshall make up in the Egypt Game?
2. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
3. What do April and Melanie make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
4. What were April's living arrangements before she moved to town?
5. What is Melanie's concern about April before school begins?
6. What happens when April first meets the Professor?
7. What does April do while everyone is waiting outside of Egypt on Halloween night?
8. What do the Egyptians do while they are on a hiatus from the Egypt Game as a result of a neighborhood event?
9. What event happens in the neighborhood that puts a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
10. What do the children see after they perform their ceremony after their long absence?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)