|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(b) About whether she will see her mother again.
(c) About whether she will be moving again.
(d) About whether she will like the new school.
2. Whom do April and Melanie run into while trick-or-treating?
(a) Keith and Tommy.
(b) Kevin and Tyler.
(c) Karl and Timmy.
(d) Ken and Toby.
3. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(a) All things ancient.
(c) Pioneer life.
4. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create a secret code.
(c) They create an invisible ink.
(d) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
5. What is the female head of household looking for?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) A job.
(c) Someone to move a cabinet.
(d) A reliable car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
2. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
3. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
4. Which Egyptian typically wants to get permission before doing something?
5. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does April dress for her first meeting with Melanie?
2. What leads the children to believe the Professor is not watching them play the Egypt Game?
3. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
4. What is the sign to break away from the trick-or-treating group in order to sneak off to Egypt at night?
5. What extra supplies do the Egyptians add to the temple?
6. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find inside the lean-to at the outset of the Egypt game?
7. What does Melanie find that begins the Egypt Game?
8. What do the parents suggest to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
9. How does April fare at Wilson School?
10. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)