|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the four Egyptians join a larger trick-or-treating group on Halloween night?
(a) At the library.
(b) At Wilson School.
(c) On Orchard Avenue.
(d) At the park.
2. Who is concerned about the plan for Halloween night?
3. What does April think the Egyptians should do after their long absence from Egypt?
(a) They should give thanks for their return.
(b) They should perform a bloody sacrifice to appease the angry gods.
(c) They should perform a ritual chant of praise.
(d) They should perform a repentance ceremony.
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
(a) High priestesses.
5. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Melanie feel about the Professor?
2. What does April do while the others are waiting outside of Egypt on their night-time visit?
3. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
4. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
5. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Professor?
2. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What do the Egyptians decide they should do in order to appease the gods after their long absence?
4. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
5. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find inside the lean-to at the outset of the Egypt game?
6. How does April fare at Wilson School?
7. What does April do while everyone is waiting outside of Egypt on Halloween night?
8. What do April and Melanie make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
9. How did the crocodile stone come to be?
10. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school starts?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)