|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
(a) The candles go out.
(b) They hear a scream.
(c) Marshall starts to cry.
(d) The Egyptians notice something strange.
2. What event saves Halloween?
(a) The culprit is found.
(b) Fathers volunteer to take children trick-or-treating.
(c) The school holds a Halloween party.
(d) The police send out extra patrols.
3. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
(a) An alley.
(b) A concrete pad.
(c) A garage.
(d) An abandoned yard.
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
(b) High priestesses.
5. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find when they return to the yard to play for the second time?
(a) The bust of Nefertiti is missing.
(b) Someone has moved their things.
(c) Everything is just as they had left it.
(d) Someone has put more junk in the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
2. What is the female head of household looking for?
3. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
4. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
5. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What extra supplies do the Egyptians add to the temple?
2. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
3. How do April and Melanie spend their days together before school begins?
4. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
5. What is Melanie's concern about April before school begins?
6. What do the Egyptians do while they are on a hiatus from the Egypt Game as a result of a neighborhood event?
7. What leads the children to believe the Professor is not watching them play the Egypt Game?
8. What do the Egyptians decide they should do in order to appease the gods after their long absence?
9. Whom do April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
10. What do April and Melanie make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)