|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is helpful.
(b) He is mainly silent.
(c) He is sympathetic.
(d) He is abraisive.
2. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
(b) They like the same foods.
(c) They like the same movie stars.
(d) They both like to play Monopoly.
3. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A telephone operator.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A teacher.
4. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(b) Mrs. Ross.
(c) The Professor.
(d) The children.
5. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a cleaning lady.
(c) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(d) She is an accountant
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
2. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
3. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
4. What is the female head of household looking for?
5. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does April do while everyone is waiting outside of Egypt on Halloween night?
2. What do the Egyptians plan on doing Halloween night?
3. How do April and Melanie spend their days together before school begins?
4. Who is the Professor?
5. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find inside the lean-to at the outset of the Egypt game?
6. What does Melanie find that begins the Egypt Game?
7. How does April fare at Wilson School?
8. What do April and Melanie make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
9. What extra supplies do the Egyptians add to the temple?
10. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)