Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
(a) Who took Security?
(b) Who returned Security?
(c) How could Marshall lose Security?
(d) Who wrote the answer to Marshall's question?
2. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) Someone also answered April's question.
(b) Everything has been rearranged.
(c) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(d) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
3. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is enthusiastic.
(d) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
4. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
(a) That other kids will become interested in playing the game with them.
(b) That they will grow tired of the game and stop playing.
(c) That the boys will try to take over the game.
(d) That they will become active participants in the game.
5. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
(a) They wear costumes.
(b) They plan a procession.
(c) Melanie writes a poem.
(d) They have a sacrifice.
6. Why does Marshall apologize to April?
(a) Because he was not able to help her.
(b) Because he did not cooperate with her.
(c) Because he kept crying.
(d) Because he dropped her math book, and she still does not have it.
7. Whom does April think is responsible for the answer, when she takes the paper from Thoth's beak?
(a) One of their classmates.
(b) A stranger.
(c) The Professor.
(d) One of the other Egyptians.
8. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
9. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(b) It is buried in a shoebox.
(c) It is mummified.
(d) It is cremated.
10. Why is Security missing?
(a) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
(b) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
(c) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(d) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
11. Who performs the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
12. What do Ken and Toby bring to Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) They bring supplies for Set's altar.
(b) They bring snacks for everyone.
(c) They bring a drawing of Ra for the altar.
(d) They bring scrolls they have been working on.
13. What happens when neighbors open their windows while April and Marshall are leaving Egypt at night?
(a) They ask April and Marshall what they are doing in the alley at night.
(b) Marshall cries even louder.
(c) April and Marshall run back to the apartment.
(d) April is released.
14. What do the Egyptians give themselves for the purpose of writing notes?
(a) Egyptian symbols.
(b) A special color of paper for each Egyptian.
(c) A special color of ink for each Egyptian.
(d) A special seal.
15. Who works at the Professor's store around the time of Christmas break?
(a) The man with red hair and freckles.
(b) Mr. Bodler.
(c) Mrs. Chung.
(d) Mrs. Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April receive from her mother around Christmas time?
2. What do the Egyptians do after Marshall's question is answered?
3. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
4. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
5. How is Toby able to come and go easily from home?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)