1. What is the setting for the story?
A university town.
2. What type of store does the Professor own?
A curio shop.
3. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
Because of his silence and his appearance.
4. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
5. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
From a storeroom.
6. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
In a yard behind the Professor's curio shop.
This section contains 5,602 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)