|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
(a) He does not have an answer to Marshall's question.
(b) He is not the only one who is rearranging the items in the temple.
(c) He has not taken any of the missing items.
(d) He is worried that they will tell the others.
2. What does April interpret as the sign to break off from the trick-or-treating group?
(a) A shooting star.
(b) A bat flying through the air.
(c) An owl hooting.
(d) A lunar eclipse.
3. What do Ken and Toby bring to Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) They bring a drawing of Ra for the altar.
(b) They bring scrolls they have been working on.
(c) They bring snacks for everyone.
(d) They bring supplies for Set's altar.
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(b) A scorpion ring.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A "crocodile stone".
5. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
2. What does the Professor give April when she visits him at his store during Christmas break?
3. What is the inspiration for the Oracle ceremony?
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
5. How is Toby able to come and go easily from home?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)