|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marshall tell the police that the Professor did that night when he and April left Egypt?
(a) He ran out into the yard.
(b) He yelled for help.
(c) He watched from his window.
(d) He did nothing to help them.
2. Who is concerned about the plan for Halloween night?
3. How does Melanie feel about the Professor?
(a) He is very likeable.
(b) He makes her nervous.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is very knowledgeable.
4. What item in Egypt is used to help the Egyptians decide what to do after their long absence?
(a) The guidelines written on the scrolls.
(b) The crocodile stone.
(d) A die.
5. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
(a) They have a sacrifice.
(b) They plan a procession.
(c) Melanie writes a poem.
(d) They wear costumes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children use for altars?
2. What is the story of the first Egypt Game?
3. Who is selected to be the Oracle?
4. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
5. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)