|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They create a secret code.
(b) They create an invisible ink.
(c) They take photos.
(d) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
2. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) At the feet of Set.
(b) On a shelf.
(c) At the entrance to the temple.
(d) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
3. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
(a) They have a sacrifice.
(b) They wear costumes.
(c) They plan a procession.
(d) Melanie writes a poem.
4. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Movie Stars.
(b) Creating artwork.
(c) Ancient Egypt.
(d) King Arthur's Court.
5. Who is the most interested in visiting Egypt on Halloween night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lean-to rest on?
2. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
3. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
4. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
5. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)