|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Melanie feel about the Professor?
(a) He is very knowledgeable.
(b) He makes her nervous.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is very likeable.
2. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Modeling clay.
(b) Plaster of Paris.
3. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She draws blemishes on them.
(b) She throws darts at them.
(c) She makes collages out of them.
(d) She puts them into stories.
4. What happens when April and Marshall leave Egypt after visiting at night?
(a) They see a shadow lurking in the distance.
(b) Marshall starts crying.
(c) A car drives down the alley.
(d) Someone grabs April as she leaves Egypt.
5. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
(a) Because of the customers that frequent his store.
(b) Because of his large size.
(c) Because of his silence and his appearance.
(d) Because he yells at them and posts signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
2. What does April think the Egyptians should do after their long absence from Egypt?
3. What plan does the Egypt gang have for Halloween night?
4. What does April find when she takes the piece of paper from Thoth's beak?
5. What happens when neighbors open their windows while April and Marshall are leaving Egypt at night?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)