|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caroline live?
(a) In The Dorchester.
(b) In Cielito Bonito.
(c) In Lindell Towers
(d) In Casa Rosada.
2. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A scorpion ring.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(d) A "crocodile stone".
3. What event saves Halloween?
(a) The culprit is found.
(b) The police send out extra patrols.
(c) Fathers volunteer to take children trick-or-treating.
(d) The school holds a Halloween party.
4. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is mummified.
(b) It is cremated.
(c) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(d) It is buried in a shoebox.
5. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toby confide to April and Melanie?
2. What happens when neighbors open their windows while April and Marshall are leaving Egypt at night?
3. What question remains after Marshall finds Security?
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
5. Whom do April and Melanie run into while trick-or-treating?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)