|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Egyptians give themselves for the purpose of writing notes?
(a) A special color of ink for each Egyptian.
(b) Egyptian symbols.
(c) A special color of paper for each Egyptian.
(d) A special seal.
2. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
(b) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(c) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(d) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
3. What do Melanie and Elizabeth do that is counter to their initial decision regarding the new family?
(a) They help others in addition to the new family.
(b) They spend time with the new family.
(c) They do more than what is asked of them.
(d) They invite Elizabeth to play the Egypt Game.
4. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is enthusiastic.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
(d) He is indifferent.
5. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(a) A few times a week.
(b) Almost everyday.
(c) Several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
2. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
3. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
4. How do the children find Egypt when they return after their hiatus?
5. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)