|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Egyptian typically wants to get permission before doing something?
2. Where does Caroline live?
(a) In Cielito Bonito.
(b) In Casa Rosada.
(c) In Lindell Towers
(d) In The Dorchester.
3. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
(a) He has an inspiration for a new ceremony.
(b) The sensation that there is someone in the alley behind him.
(c) An overwhelming feeling of loneliness.
(d) He hears a spooky noise.
4. What do the Egyptians do when they return to Egypt at night?
(a) They sing the songs they have written during their absence.
(b) They perform the Rite of Return after a long absence.
(c) They chant the Celebration of the Return to Egypt.
(d) They perform the Welcome Ritual.
5. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She explores the neighborhood.
(b) She looks at maps of the area.
(c) She observes everything from her window.
(d) She writes letters home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
2. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
3. What happens to the man who hurts April?
4. What is the female head of household looking for?
5. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)