|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
(a) Because of his large size.
(b) Because he yells at them and posts signs.
(c) Because of the customers that frequent his store.
(d) Because of his silence and his appearance.
2. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
(a) For mixing potions.
(b) For offerings to the gods and goddesses.
(c) For a headdress.
(d) For sacred fires.
3. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To steal her false eyelashes.
(b) To give April pointers.
(c) To help April pick out clothes.
(d) To calm April down.
4. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will see her mother again.
(b) About whether she will like the new school.
(c) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(d) About whether she will be moving again.
5. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) At the park.
(b) On the street in their neighborhood.
(c) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(d) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Toby able to come and go easily from home?
2. What do Ken and Toby bring to Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
3. What plan does the Egypt gang have for Halloween night?
4. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
5. What happens to Marshall following the attack on April?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)