|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April think the Egyptians should do after their long absence from Egypt?
(a) They should perform a bloody sacrifice to appease the angry gods.
(b) They should give thanks for their return.
(c) They should perform a repentance ceremony.
(d) They should perform a ritual chant of praise.
2. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is enthusiastic.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
3. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
(a) They throw things at the intruder.
(b) They hang to each other in panic.
(c) They scatter.
(d) They attack the intruder.
4. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyph alphabet?
(a) So they can use it to record the events in Egypt.
(b) It can be used for secret notes.
(c) So they can decorate the temple with the hieroglyphs.
(d) He hates to leave any task unfinished.
5. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) Under the lean-to.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) On top of a rock.
(d) Out in the open.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
2. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
3. Who performs the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
4. What does the Professor give April when she visits him at his store during Christmas break?
5. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)