|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Professor give April when she visits him at his store during Christmas break?
(a) A small replica of an Egyptian mummy.
(b) A book about Egypt.
(c) A figurine.
(d) Two objects that belonged to his wife.
2. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He becomes bored.
(b) He is overzealous.
(c) He is energized.
(d) He is belligerent.
3. What plan does the Egypt gang have for Halloween night?
(a) To perform a sacrifice.
(b) To soap the Professor's store windows.
(c) To hold the Egypt Game at the park.
(d) To split off from the group and visit Egypt at night.
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(b) Altars are built and decorated.
(c) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(d) Thrones are crafted.
5. What happens to Marshall following the attack on April?
(a) He is featured in an article in a newspaper.
(b) He becomes the neighborhood hero.
(c) He is grounded.
(d) The alley by Egypt is named after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
2. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
3. What does April interpret as the sign to break off from the trick-or-treating group?
4. Why does Toby get in trouble on Halloween night?
5. What does Toby confide to April and Melanie?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)