|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Elizabeth's pet parakeet, Petey?
(a) It flies away.
(b) It is sold to an old woman in the neighborhood.
(c) It gets sick and dies.
(d) It is killed by a cat.
2. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
(a) He is worried that they will tell the others.
(b) He has not taken any of the missing items.
(c) He is not the only one who is rearranging the items in the temple.
(d) He does not have an answer to Marshall's question.
3. How does Melanie feel about the Professor?
(a) He is very knowledgeable.
(b) He is very likeable.
(c) He makes her nervous.
(d) He is mean.
4. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
5. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
(a) Elizabeth and Ken.
(b) April and Melanie.
(c) Toby and Marshall.
(d) April and Toby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the female head of household looking for?
2. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
3. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
4. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
5. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)