|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(b) It is cremated.
(c) It is mummified.
(d) It is buried in a shoebox.
2. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(b) The Professor.
(c) Mrs. Ross.
(d) The children.
3. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They will wait until it is time to go home.
(b) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
(c) They will give each other a look.
(d) They look for a sign.
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(b) She does not know how April will fit in.
(c) She hopes she will make new friends.
(d) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
5. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both girl scouts.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They are both socially isolated.
(d) They both love poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first children that April meets?
2. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
3. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
4. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
5. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)