|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April do when she visits the Professor at his store during Christmas break?
(a) She thanks him.
(b) She reprimands him.
(c) She buys a teacup.
(d) She asks him to forgive her for saying negative things about him.
2. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
(a) Elizabeth and Ken.
(b) April and Melanie.
(c) Toby and Marshall.
(d) April and Toby.
3. Whom does April think is responsible for the answer, when she takes the paper from Thoth's beak?
(a) A stranger.
(b) One of the other Egyptians.
(c) The Professor.
(d) One of their classmates.
4. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
5. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
(a) A ball.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A toy truck.
(d) A stuffed octopus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children call the lean-to?
2. What does April decide after she receives the item from her mother around Christmas time?
3. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
4. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
5. What happens when neighbors open their windows while April and Marshall are leaving Egypt at night?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)