|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(b) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(c) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(d) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
2. What do Ken and Toby bring to Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) They bring a drawing of Ra for the altar.
(b) They bring scrolls they have been working on.
(c) They bring snacks for everyone.
(d) They bring supplies for Set's altar.
3. Which Egyptian typically wants to get permission before doing something?
4. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
(a) They scatter.
(b) They throw things at the intruder.
(c) They hang to each other in panic.
(d) They attack the intruder.
5. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(a) A few times a week.
(b) Almost everyday.
(d) Several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the four Egyptians join a larger trick-or-treating group on Halloween night?
2. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
3. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
4. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
5. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)