|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gains and Losses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Melanie and Marshall.
(b) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
(c) Toby and Ken.
(d) Melissa and Amy.
2. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(b) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
(c) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(d) Property is defaced.
3. What does Marshall tell the police that the Professor did that night when he and April left Egypt?
(a) He did nothing to help them.
(b) He ran out into the yard.
(c) He watched from his window.
(d) He yelled for help.
4. Where does Caroline live?
(a) In Casa Rosada.
(b) In Lindell Towers
(c) In Cielito Bonito.
(d) In The Dorchester.
5. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) Everything has been rearranged.
(b) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(c) Someone also answered April's question.
(d) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
2. What do the children call the lean-to?
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
4. How does Melanie feel about the Professor?
5. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)