|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
(a) Caroline tells the girls it is time to go to bed.
(b) She and April have a fight.
(c) She promised to read a book to Marshall before bed.
(d) Melanie wants to get her school supplies ready.
2. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
(b) Flowers and palms.
(c) A palanquin for Petey.
(d) The release of doves.
3. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
4. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
(a) April and Melanie discuss the situation and come to a different conclusion.
(b) Their parents coerce them.
(c) They witness another family on the street with young children.
(d) They meet Elizabeth.
5. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyph alphabet?
(a) He hates to leave any task unfinished.
(b) So they can decorate the temple with the hieroglyphs.
(c) It can be used for secret notes.
(d) So they can use it to record the events in Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
2. What is Toby concerned about when he confides in April and Melanie?
3. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
5. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)