|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In Morse code.
(b) In pig latin.
(c) In calligraphy.
(d) In English.
2. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Melissa and Amy.
(b) Melanie and Marshall.
(c) Toby and Ken.
(d) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
3. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is enthusiastic.
4. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
(a) To the powers of Isis and the crocodile stone.
(b) To someone who has broken into Egypt.
(c) To a curse on the temple.
(d) To Set's evil powers and Nefertiti's beauty.
5. How does the Oracle of Thoth work?
(a) There is a festival.
(b) Someone leaves a question to be answered in Thoth's beak.
(c) The Egyptians use Oracle bones to make soup.
(d) The priest or priestess pretends to fall into a trance and answer questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children find Egypt when they return after their hiatus?
2. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
3. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
4. What item in Egypt is used to help the Egyptians decide what to do after their long absence?
5. What is the four Egyptians' opinion about visiting Egypt at night?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)