|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toby confide to April and Melanie?
(a) He has been writing in the scrolls.
(b) He goes to Egypt to perform ceremonies alone.
(c) He has been writing the answers to the questions posed to the Oracle.
(d) He does not want to stop playing the Egypt Game because it is a refuge from his homelife.
2. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
(a) The sensation that there is someone in the alley behind him.
(b) He has an inspiration for a new ceremony.
(c) An overwhelming feeling of loneliness.
(d) He hears a spooky noise.
3. Who is the most interested in visiting Egypt on Halloween night?
4. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
(a) For a headdress.
(b) For offerings to the gods and goddesses.
(c) For mixing potions.
(d) For sacred fires.
5. Why is Security missing?
(a) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
(b) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
(c) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(d) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
2. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
3. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
4. What does April do while the others are waiting outside of Egypt on their night-time visit?
5. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)