|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
(a) The god Osiris.
(b) The crocodile stone.
(c) The gods Set and Isis.
(d) The bust of Nefertiti.
2. What part of Casa Rosada does the new family inhabit?
(a) The basement.
(b) The third floor.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The first floor.
3. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
(a) Her hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
(b) She wears her hair up, has false eyelashes and a fur.
(c) She is wearing an Egyptian robe and headress.
(d) She is in a fortune-teller's outfit.
4. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A chest.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A statue of Diana.
(d) A bird bath.
5. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
2. What does Toby confide to April and Melanie?
3. What do the Egyptians do after the Oracle of Thoth is performed?
4. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
5. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)