|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
(b) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(c) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(d) That Security would turn up somewhere.
2. How does the Oracle of Thoth work?
(a) Someone leaves a question to be answered in Thoth's beak.
(b) There is a festival.
(c) The priest or priestess pretends to fall into a trance and answer questions.
(d) The Egyptians use Oracle bones to make soup.
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A sphynx.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A statue of Set.
(d) A pyramid.
4. In what temple will the Ceremony of the Dead be held?
(a) The hypostyle hall.
(b) The temple of Akhet-Aten.
(c) The Ka temple.
(d) The temple of Anubis.
5. What does Marshall notice while the others are performing the Ceremony of the Dead?
(a) The Professor is watching them.
(b) There is a storm rolling in.
(c) There is someone in the alley.
(d) The crocodile stone is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
2. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
4. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
5. What does April do while the others are waiting outside of Egypt on their night-time visit?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)