|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
(a) A suspect is found.
(b) Caroline agrees to be a chaperone.
(c) The children promise never to go outside alone.
(d) The neighborhood begins to relax.
2. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is mummified.
(b) It is cremated.
(c) It is buried in a shoebox.
(d) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
3. In what temple will the Ceremony of the Dead be held?
(a) The temple of Akhet-Aten.
(b) The hypostyle hall.
(c) The temple of Anubis.
(d) The Ka temple.
4. Whom does April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
(a) Queen Nefertiti.
(c) Actress Sophia Lauren.
(d) April's mother.
5. Why does Toby want to finish the hieroglyph alphabet?
(a) He hates to leave any task unfinished.
(b) So they can decorate the temple with the hieroglyphs.
(c) So they can use it to record the events in Egypt.
(d) It can be used for secret notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
2. What does Marshall notice while the others are performing the Ceremony of the Dead?
3. What does April find when she takes the piece of paper from Thoth's beak?
4. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
5. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)