|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharoah Kontar.
(b) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
(c) Pharoah Najjah.
(d) Pharaoh Marshotep.
2. Where is Security found?
(a) Under the statue of Set.
(b) At nursery school.
(c) At a lost and found.
(d) At Marshall's house.
3. What do the children call the lean-to?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A hut.
(c) A temple.
(d) A tomb.
4. What happens to Elizabeth's pet parakeet, Petey?
(a) It gets sick and dies.
(b) It is sold to an old woman in the neighborhood.
(c) It flies away.
(d) It is killed by a cat.
5. What event saves Halloween?
(a) The school holds a Halloween party.
(b) Fathers volunteer to take children trick-or-treating.
(c) The police send out extra patrols.
(d) The culprit is found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
2. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
3. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
4. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
5. What do Ken and Toby bring to Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)