|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They look for a sign.
(b) They will give each other a look.
(c) They will wait until it is time to go home.
(d) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
2. What event saves Halloween?
(a) The police send out extra patrols.
(b) Fathers volunteer to take children trick-or-treating.
(c) The school holds a Halloween party.
(d) The culprit is found.
3. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(b) She does not know how April will fit in.
(c) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(d) She hopes she will make new friends.
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Altars are built and decorated.
(b) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(c) Thrones are crafted.
(d) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To offer something of value to the gods.
(b) To kill insects.
(c) To write their names in blood.
(d) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
2. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
3. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
4. Whom does April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
5. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)