|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(b) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(c) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
(d) That Security would turn up somewhere.
2. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
(a) She thinks April should be able to return to Hollywood soon.
(b) She is singing more now, in hopes of getting a recording career.
(c) She lands a part in a Hollywood movie.
(d) She is married, so April cannot come home.
3. What do the Egyptians give themselves for the purpose of writing notes?
(a) Egyptian symbols.
(b) A special seal.
(c) A special color of paper for each Egyptian.
(d) A special color of ink for each Egyptian.
4. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
(a) They plan a procession.
(b) They have a sacrifice.
(c) They wear costumes.
(d) Melanie writes a poem.
5. What is the story the Egyptians create regarding the demise of Petey?
(a) Petey was killed by a rival Pharaoh.
(b) Petey was killed by his brother.
(c) Petey was poisoned by servants.
(d) Petey had fallen in battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
2. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
3. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
4. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
5. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)