|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
2. How do April and Melanie spend their time together before school begins?
(a) Going to the library.
(b) Doing arts and crafts.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) Playing dress up.
3. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(b) She has new friends.
(c) The kids do not make fun of her.
(d) April wants to run for student council.
4. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
5. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
(a) A stuffed octopus.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A toy truck.
(d) A ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
2. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
3. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
4. What is the story of the first Egypt Game?
5. Why do the Egyptians have to leave Egypt immediately after the second Ceremony of Presenting the Question to the Oracle?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)