|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To kill insects.
(b) To write their names in blood.
(c) To offer something of value to the gods.
(d) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
2. Why do the Egyptians have to leave Egypt immediately after the second Ceremony of Presenting the Question to the Oracle?
(a) There is a thunderstorm.
(b) They hear a strange noise.
(c) They see a shadow lurking in the distance.
(d) They hear Mrs. Ross calling.
3. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both socially isolated.
(b) They are both girl scouts.
(c) They both love poetry.
(d) They both have a great imagination.
4. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(b) About whether she will be moving again.
(c) About whether she will like the new school.
(d) About whether she will see her mother again.
5. What does April interpret as the sign to break off from the trick-or-treating group?
(a) An owl hooting.
(b) A bat flying through the air.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A lunar eclipse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
2. What do April and Melanie decide regarding the new family?
3. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
4. Which Egyptian typically wants to get permission before doing something?
5. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)