|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
(a) She and April have a fight.
(b) Caroline tells the girls it is time to go to bed.
(c) Melanie wants to get her school supplies ready.
(d) She promised to read a book to Marshall before bed.
2. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a cleaning lady.
(d) She is an accountant
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) So everyone can see it.
(b) Because it is convenient.
(c) Because it looks evil.
(d) To protect the items in the temple.
4. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is mainly silent.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is sympathetic.
(d) He is abraisive.
5. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) Right before school begins.
(b) After school begins.
(c) In the summer.
(d) Before winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
2. Whom does April come to live with?
3. What do the Egyptians do when they return to Egypt at night?
4. What do Ken and Toby tell their basketball friends about why they have been absent from the game?
5. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)