|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children use for altars?
(b) Cinder blocks.
(c) Lawn chairs.
2. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
(a) To someone who has broken into Egypt.
(b) To Set's evil powers and Nefertiti's beauty.
(c) To a curse on the temple.
(d) To the powers of Isis and the crocodile stone.
3. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
(a) To babysit for them.
(b) To help the new family with chores.
(c) To tutor the children.
(d) To befriend Elizabeth.
4. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) Out in the open.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) Under the lean-to.
(d) On top of a rock.
5. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Next door.
(b) Behind the alley.
(c) Around the corner.
(d) Across the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
2. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
3. What do Ken and Toby tell their basketball friends about why they have been absent from the game?
4. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
5. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)