|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confession and Confusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) Three daughters.
(b) Three sons.
(c) One daughter.
(d) One daughter and one son.
2. What happens to Elizabeth's pet parakeet, Petey?
(a) It flies away.
(b) It gets sick and dies.
(c) It is killed by a cat.
(d) It is sold to an old woman in the neighborhood.
3. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
(a) The weather.
(c) The community.
(d) Her circumstances.
4. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A picture of the Sphynx.
(c) A coptic cross.
(d) A bust of Nefertiti.
5. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He is belligerent.
(b) He is overzealous.
(c) He is energized.
(d) He becomes bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toby experience the last time he visits Egypt alone?
2. What type of store does the Professor own?
3. What does the lean-to rest on?
4. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
5. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)