|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Ancient Egypt.
(b) Creating artwork.
(c) Movie Stars.
(d) King Arthur's Court.
2. What is the four Egyptians' opinion about visiting Egypt at night?
(a) It is enticing.
(b) It is unpleasant.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is scary.
3. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) From the break room.
(b) From the roof.
(c) From his office.
(d) From a storeroom.
4. What do the children call the lean-to?
(a) A hut.
(b) A tomb.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A temple.
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(b) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(c) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(d) That April is no longer completely on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
2. What does April do while the others are waiting outside of Egypt on their night-time visit?
3. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
4. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
5. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)