|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Altars are built and decorated.
(b) Thrones are crafted.
(c) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(d) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
2. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(b) About whether she will be moving again.
(c) About whether she will like the new school.
(d) About whether she will see her mother again.
3. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
(a) A palanquin for Petey.
(c) The release of doves.
(d) Flowers and palms.
4. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
5. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He is belligerent.
(b) He becomes bored.
(c) He is overzealous.
(d) He is energized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
2. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
3. What does April do while the others are waiting outside of Egypt on their night-time visit?
4. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
5. Whom do April and Melanie run into while trick-or-treating?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)