|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) From a storeroom.
(b) From the roof.
(c) From the break room.
(d) From his office.
2. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find when they return to the yard to play for the second time?
(a) Someone has put more junk in the yard.
(b) The bust of Nefertiti is missing.
(c) Someone has moved their things.
(d) Everything is just as they had left it.
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) To protect the items in the temple.
(b) So everyone can see it.
(c) Because it is convenient.
(d) Because it looks evil.
4. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she has imaginary friends.
(b) That her friends do not like to read.
(c) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(d) That she is afraid of spiders.
5. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is enthusiastic.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April interpret as the sign to break off from the trick-or-treating group?
2. What do the children use for altars?
3. Where does Caroline live?
4. What happens to Elizabeth's pet parakeet, Petey?
5. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)