|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children find Egypt when they return after their hiatus?
(a) Nothing has changed.
(b) The statue of Set has been damaged.
(c) The crocodile stone has been moved.
(d) The flowers are dead.
2. Whom do April and Melanie run into while trick-or-treating?
(a) Kevin and Tyler.
(b) Ken and Toby.
(c) Karl and Timmy.
(d) Keith and Tommy.
3. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(b) Art supplies.
4. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
(a) They leave a bouquet of flowers.
(b) They write their names on a rock.
(c) They make a pact.
(d) They move brush in front of the entrance.
5. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They both love poetry.
(b) They are both girl scouts.
(c) They both have a great imagination.
(d) They are both socially isolated.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
2. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
3. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
4. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
5. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)