|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A large city.
(b) A university town.
(c) A suburb.
(d) A factory town.
2. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
3. What do the Egyptians name the owl's head now perched on Set's altar?
4. Who is the most interested in visiting Egypt on Halloween night?
5. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They create artwork.
(b) They throw darts at them.
(c) They make up stories.
(d) They mark them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
2. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
3. What do the children call the lean-to?
4. When does the Egypt Game begin?
5. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)