|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(b) It is buried in a shoebox.
(c) It is mummified.
(d) It is cremated.
2. What do Ken and Toby bring to Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) They bring scrolls they have been working on.
(b) They bring supplies for Set's altar.
(c) They bring a drawing of Ra for the altar.
(d) They bring snacks for everyone.
3. What is the four Egyptians' opinion about visiting Egypt at night?
(a) It is enticing.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is scary.
(d) It is unpleasant.
4. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
(a) Melanie and April.
(b) Melissa and Amy.
(c) Melanie and Amy.
(d) Melissa and April.
5. Why does Toby get in trouble on Halloween night?
(a) He leaves the safety of the group.
(b) He returns home too late.
(c) He lost his house keys.
(d) His costume is squashed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
2. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
3. What type of store does the Professor own?
4. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
5. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)