|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) He travels a lot.
(c) He recently died.
(d) He is in jail.
2. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To kill insects.
(b) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
(c) To offer something of value to the gods.
(d) To write their names in blood.
3. Where do the four Egyptians join a larger trick-or-treating group on Halloween night?
(a) At Wilson School.
(b) At the park.
(c) At the library.
(d) On Orchard Avenue.
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A scorpion ring.
(b) An amulet.
(c) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(d) A "crocodile stone".
5. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is enthusiastic.
(b) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are April's worries before she begins school?
2. What do the Egyptians decide that the procession should have?
3. What do the children call the lean-to?
4. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)