|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Oracle of Thoth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) From a storeroom.
(b) From the break room.
(c) From the roof.
(d) From his office.
2. What do the children use for altars?
(b) Cinder blocks.
(d) Lawn chairs.
3. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A chest.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A statue of Diana.
(d) A bird bath.
4. Who is selected to be the Oracle?
5. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both socially isolated.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They are both girl scouts.
(d) They both love poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
2. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
3. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
4. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
5. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)