|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return to Egypt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
(a) For sacred fires.
(b) For a headdress.
(c) For offerings to the gods and goddesses.
(d) For mixing potions.
2. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(b) On the street in their neighborhood.
(c) At the park.
(d) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
3. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
4. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(b) Almost everyday.
(c) A few times a week.
(d) Several times.
5. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) Property is defaced.
(b) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(c) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
(d) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
2. Where do the four Egyptians join a larger trick-or-treating group on Halloween night?
3. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
4. Whom does April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
5. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)