|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return to Egypt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They create artwork.
(b) They make up stories.
(c) They throw darts at them.
(d) They mark them up.
2. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Plaster of Paris.
(c) Modeling clay.
3. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both girl scouts.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They both love poetry.
(d) They are both socially isolated.
4. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) Across the street.
(c) Next door.
(d) Behind the alley.
5. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) They like the same foods.
(b) They like the same movie stars.
(c) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
(d) They both like to play Monopoly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
3. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
4. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
5. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)