|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return to Egypt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) Before winter.
(b) In the summer.
(c) After school begins.
(d) Right before school begins.
2. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
(a) They read books about Egypt.
(b) They draw pictures of Egypt.
(c) They make Egyptian costumes.
(d) They make statues for their temple.
3. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He recently died.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He travels a lot.
4. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They look for a sign.
(b) They will wait until it is time to go home.
(c) They will give each other a look.
(d) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
5. What does April interpret as the sign to break off from the trick-or-treating group?
(a) A lunar eclipse.
(b) A bat flying through the air.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) An owl hooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
2. What is the four Egyptians' opinion about visiting Egypt at night?
3. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
4. Whom do April and Melanie run into while trick-or-treating?
5. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)