|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return to Egypt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They mark them up.
(b) They throw darts at them.
(c) They create artwork.
(d) They make up stories.
2. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They will wait until it is time to go home.
(b) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
(c) They look for a sign.
(d) They will give each other a look.
3. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A telephone operator.
4. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(b) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(c) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
(d) Property is defaced.
5. What do Melanie and Elizabeth do that is counter to their initial decision regarding the new family?
(a) They do more than what is asked of them.
(b) They spend time with the new family.
(c) They help others in addition to the new family.
(d) They invite Elizabeth to play the Egypt Game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
2. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
3. What is the female head of household looking for?
4. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
5. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)