|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return to Egypt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) At the feet of Set.
(c) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(d) At the entrance to the temple.
2. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(a) All things ancient.
(b) Pioneer life.
3. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Ancient Egypt.
(b) Creating artwork.
(c) Movie Stars.
(d) King Arthur's Court.
4. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) They are not being compensated for their assistance.
(b) Elizabeth is too young to be their friend.
(c) There are too many children in the new family.
(d) They do not think they can be of much assistance.
5. How do April and Melanie spend their time together before school begins?
(a) Going to the library.
(b) Going to the movies.
(c) Doing arts and crafts.
(d) Playing dress up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
2. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
3. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
4. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
5. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)