|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(b) Several times.
(c) Almost everyday.
(d) A few times a week.
2. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
3. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(c) They create a secret code.
(d) They create an invisible ink.
4. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) Property is defaced.
(b) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(c) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
(d) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
5. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She looks at maps of the area.
(b) She writes letters home.
(c) She explores the neighborhood.
(d) She observes everything from her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
2. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
3. What type of store does the Professor own?
4. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
5. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)