|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They create a secret code.
(b) They take photos.
(c) They create an invisible ink.
(d) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
2. What do April and Melanie decide regarding the new family?
(a) They will only help Elizabeth at school.
(b) They will babysit for only two months.
(c) They decide to go against their parents' wishes.
(d) They decide to help everyone but Emily.
3. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A "crocodile stone".
(b) An amulet.
(c) A scorpion ring.
(d) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
4. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A chest.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A bird bath.
(d) A statue of Diana.
5. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) In a yard behind the Professor's curio shop.
(b) In the alley by the Professor's curio shop.
(c) At a park across from the Professor's curio shop.
(d) At a friend's house next to the Professor's curio shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
2. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
4. What is the setting for the story?
5. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)