|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Melanie and Elizabeth do that is counter to their initial decision regarding the new family?
(a) They do more than what is asked of them.
(b) They spend time with the new family.
(c) They help others in addition to the new family.
(d) They invite Elizabeth to play the Egypt Game.
2. What part of Casa Rosada does the new family inhabit?
(a) The basement.
(b) The first floor.
(c) The second floor.
(d) The third floor.
3. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) At the park.
(b) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(c) On the street in their neighborhood.
(d) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
4. What do the children call the lean-to?
(a) A tomb.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A temple.
(d) A hut.
5. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is abraisive.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is mainly silent.
(d) He is sympathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
2. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
3. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
5. What is the story of the first Egypt Game?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)