|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(b) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(c) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(d) That April is no longer completely on her own.
2. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In English.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In Morse code.
(d) In pig latin.
3. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A "crocodile stone".
(c) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(d) A scorpion ring.
4. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A bird bath.
(b) A statue of Diana.
(c) A chest.
(d) A bust of Nefertiti.
5. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) One daughter.
(b) Three daughters.
(c) One daughter and one son.
(d) Three sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
2. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
3. What is April's mother's profession?
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
5. What do the children use for altars?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)