|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
(a) A guard dog is sometimes allowed to roam in the yard.
(b) Storm clouds are forming.
(c) The Professor is watching them through the window.
(d) The lean-to continues to sag.
2. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Melanie and Marshall.
(b) Toby and Ken.
(c) Melissa and Amy.
(d) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
3. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Next door.
(b) Behind the alley.
(c) Around the corner.
(d) Across the street.
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(b) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(c) She does not know how April will fit in.
(d) She hopes she will make new friends.
5. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A shed.
(c) A car port.
(d) A gazebo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
2. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
3. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
4. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
5. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)