|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Plaster of Paris.
(d) Modeling clay.
2. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharoah Kontar.
(b) Pharaoh Marshotep.
(c) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
(d) Pharoah Najjah.
3. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Ancient Egypt.
(b) Movie Stars.
(c) King Arthur's Court.
(d) Creating artwork.
4. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
(a) To the powers of Isis and the crocodile stone.
(b) To someone who has broken into Egypt.
(c) To Set's evil powers and Nefertiti's beauty.
(d) To a curse on the temple.
5. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(b) April wants to run for student council.
(c) She has new friends.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
2. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
3. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
5. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)