|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
(a) She finds April intriguing.
(b) She feels sorry for April.
(c) She is put off by April's attitude.
(d) She finds April comical.
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(b) Thrones are crafted.
(c) Altars are built and decorated.
(d) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
3. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find when they return to the yard to play for the second time?
(a) The bust of Nefertiti is missing.
(b) Everything is just as they had left it.
(c) Someone has moved their things.
(d) Someone has put more junk in the yard.
4. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(d) Art supplies.
5. What do the children use for altars?
(b) Cinder blocks.
(c) Lawn chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
2. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
3. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
4. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
5. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)