|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She does not know how April will fit in.
(b) She hopes she will make new friends.
(c) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(d) She hopes she will earn good grades.
2. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A ball.
(c) A stuffed octopus.
(d) A teddy bear.
3. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) They are not being compensated for their assistance.
(b) There are too many children in the new family.
(c) Elizabeth is too young to be their friend.
(d) They do not think they can be of much assistance.
4. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
(a) They do not want anyone to butt into their friendship.
(b) They think it is a wonderful idea.
(c) They do not want their free time infringed on.
(d) They think their parents are being unfair.
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
(a) She promised to read a book to Marshall before bed.
(b) Caroline tells the girls it is time to go to bed.
(c) Melanie wants to get her school supplies ready.
(d) She and April have a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
2. What does the lean-to rest on?
3. What do the children call the lean-to?
4. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
5. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)