|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find when they return to the yard to play for the second time?
(a) Someone has put more junk in the yard.
(b) Someone has moved their things.
(c) The bust of Nefertiti is missing.
(d) Everything is just as they had left it.
2. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
(a) Storm clouds are forming.
(b) The lean-to continues to sag.
(c) The Professor is watching them through the window.
(d) A guard dog is sometimes allowed to roam in the yard.
3. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(c) Pioneer life.
(d) All things ancient.
4. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
(a) Her circumstances.
(b) The community.
(d) The weather.
5. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) Because it is convenient.
(b) Because it looks evil.
(c) So everyone can see it.
(d) To protect the items in the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Melanie feel about the Professor?
2. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
3. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
4. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
5. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)