|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
(a) They draw pictures of Egypt.
(b) They read books about Egypt.
(c) They make Egyptian costumes.
(d) They make statues for their temple.
2. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will see her mother again.
(b) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(c) About whether she will be moving again.
(d) About whether she will like the new school.
3. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Melissa and Amy.
(b) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
(c) Melanie and Marshall.
(d) Toby and Ken.
4. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is an accountant
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(d) She is a cleaning lady.
5. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
(a) They clean up the area.
(b) They do research about ancient Egypt.
(c) They assign roles.
(d) They make up alibis to tell their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
2. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
3. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
4. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
5. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)