|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A car port.
(b) A lean-to.
(c) A shed.
(d) A gazebo.
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(b) Altars are built and decorated.
(c) Thrones are crafted.
(d) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
3. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A telephone operator.
4. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A statue of Diana.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A bird bath.
(d) A chest.
5. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A factory town.
(b) A large city.
(c) A suburb.
(d) A university town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
2. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
3. Where does Caroline live?
4. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
5. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)