|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
(a) She is in a fortune-teller's outfit.
(b) She wears her hair up, has false eyelashes and a fur.
(c) Her hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
(d) She is wearing an Egyptian robe and headress.
2. What do Melanie and Elizabeth do that is counter to their initial decision regarding the new family?
(a) They do more than what is asked of them.
(b) They invite Elizabeth to play the Egypt Game.
(c) They spend time with the new family.
(d) They help others in addition to the new family.
3. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A suburb.
(b) A large city.
(c) A factory town.
(d) A university town.
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
(c) High priestesses.
5. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
(a) The Chung family.
(b) The Diaz family.
(c) The Tate family.
(d) The Teng family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
2. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
5. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)