|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
2. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) They are not being compensated for their assistance.
(b) There are too many children in the new family.
(c) They do not think they can be of much assistance.
(d) Elizabeth is too young to be their friend.
3. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
(a) He watches her.
(b) He helps another customer.
(c) He talks on the telephone.
(d) He arranges a case.
4. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She writes letters home.
(b) She observes everything from her window.
(c) She explores the neighborhood.
(d) She looks at maps of the area.
5. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
(a) She is wearing an Egyptian robe and headress.
(b) She is in a fortune-teller's outfit.
(c) Her hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
(d) She wears her hair up, has false eyelashes and a fur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
2. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
4. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
5. What are April's worries before she begins school?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)