|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
(a) They see customers coming in and out of his shop.
(b) The bushes are overgrown in the yard.
(c) The lean-to blocks the view from the Professor's shop.
(d) The back window is caked with dirt.
2. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
(a) She finds April comical.
(b) She feels sorry for April.
(c) She finds April intriguing.
(d) She is put off by April's attitude.
3. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(b) On a shelf.
(c) At the feet of Set.
(d) At the entrance to the temple.
4. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) After school begins.
(b) Before winter.
(c) In the summer.
(d) Right before school begins.
5. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
(a) Her hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
(b) She is in a fortune-teller's outfit.
(c) She is wearing an Egyptian robe and headress.
(d) She wears her hair up, has false eyelashes and a fur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story of the first Egypt Game?
2. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
3. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
4. What do the children call the lean-to?
5. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)