|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of store does the Professor own?
(a) A book store.
(b) A dry goods store.
(c) A curio shop.
(d) A haberdashery.
2. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A stuffed octopus.
(c) A ball.
(d) A teddy bear.
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) Because it is convenient.
(b) Because it looks evil.
(c) To protect the items in the temple.
(d) So everyone can see it.
4. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(c) Modeling clay.
(d) Plaster of Paris.
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) From her love of Egypt.
(b) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(c) From a story in a magazine.
(d) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
2. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
3. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
5. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)