|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prisoners of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A university town.
(b) A large city.
(c) A factory town.
(d) A suburb.
2. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(a) The Professor.
(b) Mrs. Ross.
(d) The children.
3. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
(a) Because of the customers that frequent his store.
(b) Because of his silence and his appearance.
(c) Because he yells at them and posts signs.
(d) Because of his large size.
4. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) Property is defaced.
(b) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
(c) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(d) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
5. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) They like the same movie stars.
(b) They like the same foods.
(c) They both like to play Monopoly.
(d) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
2. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
3. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
4. What do the children call the lean-to?
5. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)