|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To steal her false eyelashes.
(b) To give April pointers.
(c) To calm April down.
(d) To help April pick out clothes.
2. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) At a park across from the Professor's curio shop.
(b) In the alley by the Professor's curio shop.
(c) In a yard behind the Professor's curio shop.
(d) At a friend's house next to the Professor's curio shop.
3. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) At the entrance to the temple.
(b) On a shelf.
(c) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(d) At the feet of Set.
4. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(a) Almost everyday.
(b) A few times a week.
(d) Several times.
5. What is the story of the first Egypt Game?
(a) They plan to dethrone the evil Pharaoh .
(b) They plan on mummifying a dead body.
(c) They plan to wage war on the Phoenicians.
(d) They plan to capture the bloody heart of the Pharaoh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
2. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
3. What is April's mother's profession?
4. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
5. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)