|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
(b) Pharoah Kontar.
(c) Pharoah Najjah.
(d) Pharaoh Marshotep.
2. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They create a secret code.
(b) They create an invisible ink.
(c) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(d) They take photos.
3. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
(a) The back window is caked with dirt.
(b) They see customers coming in and out of his shop.
(c) The lean-to blocks the view from the Professor's shop.
(d) The bushes are overgrown in the yard.
4. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
(a) She is in a fortune-teller's outfit.
(b) Her hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a t-shirt and tennis shoes.
(c) She is wearing an Egyptian robe and headress.
(d) She wears her hair up, has false eyelashes and a fur.
5. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(b) Almost everyday.
(c) A few times a week.
(d) Several times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
2. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
3. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
4. Who is the evil god in the Egypt Game?
5. When does the Egypt Game begin?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)