|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(b) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(c) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(d) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
2. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) From her love of Egypt.
(b) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(c) From a story in a magazine.
(d) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
3. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
(a) They clean up the area.
(b) They make up alibis to tell their parents.
(c) They assign roles.
(d) They do research about ancient Egypt.
4. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A telephone operator.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A secretary.
5. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) April loses her haughty attitude.
(b) They think up the Egypt Game.
(c) April starts feeling sick.
(d) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
2. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
3. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
4. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
5. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)