|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In pig latin.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In English.
(d) In Morse code.
2. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Seshat.
(b) April the Great.
(c) April Dawn.
(d) Princess April.
3. Whom does April come to live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt
(d) A foster parent.
4. What do April, Melanie and Marshall find when they return to the yard to play for the second time?
(a) Someone has moved their things.
(b) Everything is just as they had left it.
(c) Someone has put more junk in the yard.
(d) The bust of Nefertiti is missing.
5. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) After school begins.
(b) Before winter.
(c) In the summer.
(d) Right before school begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
2. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
3. Who are the first children that April meets?
4. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
5. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)