|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A bust of Nefertiti.
(b) A bird bath.
(c) A statue of Diana.
(d) A chest.
2. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharoah Najjah.
(b) Pharoah Kontar.
(c) Pharaoh Marshotep.
(d) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
3. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(c) All things ancient.
(d) Pioneer life.
4. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In English.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In pig latin.
(d) In Morse code.
5. What type of store does the Professor own?
(a) A curio shop.
(b) A haberdashery.
(c) A book store.
(d) A dry goods store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
2. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
3. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
4. What do the children call the lean-to?
5. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)