|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is mainly silent.
(b) He is abraisive.
(c) He is sympathetic.
(d) He is helpful.
2. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
(a) For sacred fires.
(b) For a headdress.
(c) For offerings to the gods and goddesses.
(d) For mixing potions.
3. What type of store does the Professor own?
(a) A book store.
(b) A haberdashery.
(c) A curio shop.
(d) A dry goods store.
4. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Creating artwork.
(b) Movie Stars.
(c) Ancient Egypt.
(d) King Arthur's Court.
5. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To steal her false eyelashes.
(b) To give April pointers.
(c) To calm April down.
(d) To help April pick out clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
2. What do the children call the lean-to?
3. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
4. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
5. What is April's mother's profession?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)