|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
2. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A statue of Set.
(d) A sphynx.
3. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(b) That she has imaginary friends.
(c) That she is afraid of spiders.
(d) That her friends do not like to read.
4. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is mainly silent.
(b) He is sympathetic.
(c) He is abraisive.
(d) He is helpful.
5. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
(a) The lean-to continues to sag.
(b) Storm clouds are forming.
(c) The Professor is watching them through the window.
(d) A guard dog is sometimes allowed to roam in the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
2. Whom does April come to live with?
3. What are April's worries before she begins school?
4. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
5. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)