|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
(a) The back window is caked with dirt.
(b) The lean-to blocks the view from the Professor's shop.
(c) The bushes are overgrown in the yard.
(d) They see customers coming in and out of his shop.
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) So everyone can see it.
(b) Because it is convenient.
(c) Because it looks evil.
(d) To protect the items in the temple.
3. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
4. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A librarian.
(b) A telephone operator.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A teacher.
5. What do the children use for altars?
(c) Cinder blocks.
(d) Lawn chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
2. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
4. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
5. Whom does April come to live with?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)