|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) Under the lean-to.
(b) On top of a rock.
(c) Out in the open.
(d) Under a bush.
2. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will see her mother again.
(b) About whether she will like the new school.
(c) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(d) About whether she will be moving again.
3. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
(a) They assign roles.
(b) They do research about ancient Egypt.
(c) They clean up the area.
(d) They make up alibis to tell their parents.
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
(c) High priestesses.
5. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(b) At the park.
(c) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(d) On the street in their neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Egypt Game begin?
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
3. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
4. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
5. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)