|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) At a park across from the Professor's curio shop.
(b) In a yard behind the Professor's curio shop.
(c) In the alley by the Professor's curio shop.
(d) At a friend's house next to the Professor's curio shop.
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Thrones are crafted.
(b) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(c) Altars are built and decorated.
(d) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A statue of Set.
(d) A sphynx.
4. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Melanie and Marshall.
(b) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
(c) Melissa and Amy.
(d) Toby and Ken.
5. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(b) Plaster of Paris.
(c) Modeling clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caroline's profession?
2. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
3. What is April's mother's profession?
4. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
5. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)