|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Dawn.
(b) April the Great.
(c) April Seshat.
(d) Princess April.
2. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
(a) They assign roles.
(b) They make up alibis to tell their parents.
(c) They do research about ancient Egypt.
(d) They clean up the area.
3. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(a) A few times a week.
(b) Almost everyday.
(c) Several times.
4. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
(b) Pharaoh Marshotep.
(c) Pharoah Kontar.
(d) Pharoah Najjah.
5. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
(a) They see customers coming in and out of his shop.
(b) The bushes are overgrown in the yard.
(c) The back window is caked with dirt.
(d) The lean-to blocks the view from the Professor's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of store does the Professor own?
2. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
3. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
4. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
5. What is an old mixing bowl used for in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)