|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Melissa and Amy.
(b) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
(c) Toby and Ken.
(d) Melanie and Marshall.
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(a) Art supplies.
3. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A ball.
(d) A stuffed octopus.
4. What are April and Melanie's roles in the first Egypt Game?
(d) High priestesses.
5. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
(a) Pharoah Kontar.
(b) Pharoah Najjah.
(c) Pharaoh Marshotep.
(d) Pharaoh Marshamosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
3. What is the setting for the story?
4. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
5. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)