|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assures the children that the Professor is not watching them?
(a) They see customers coming in and out of his shop.
(b) The back window is caked with dirt.
(c) The lean-to blocks the view from the Professor's shop.
(d) The bushes are overgrown in the yard.
2. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(b) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(c) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(d) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
3. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(b) At the feet of Set.
(c) On a shelf.
(d) At the entrance to the temple.
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(b) A "crocodile stone".
(c) A scorpion ring.
(d) An amulet.
5. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
2. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
3. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
4. Whom does April come to live with?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)