|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyelashes and Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In Morse code.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In pig latin.
(d) In English.
2. What do the children call the lean-to?
(a) A temple.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A tomb.
(d) A hut.
3. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
(a) Because of the customers that frequent his store.
(b) Because of his silence and his appearance.
(c) Because of his large size.
(d) Because he yells at them and posts signs.
4. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(b) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(c) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(d) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
5. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A statue of Diana.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A bird bath.
(d) A chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
2. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
3. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
4. What do the children use for altars?
5. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)