|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Across the street.
(b) Behind the alley.
(c) Next door.
(d) Around the corner.
2. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
(a) The community.
(c) Her circumstances.
(d) The weather.
3. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She feels sorry for him.
(b) She is fearful of him.
(c) She thinks he is funny.
(d) She thinks he is friendly.
4. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both socially isolated.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They both love poetry.
(d) They are both girl scouts.
5. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Creating artwork.
(b) Movie Stars.
(c) King Arthur's Court.
(d) Ancient Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
2. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
3. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
4. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
5. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)