|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
(a) Melissa and Amy.
(b) Melanie and April.
(c) Melanie and Amy.
(d) Melissa and April.
2. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she has imaginary friends.
(b) That her friends do not like to read.
(c) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(d) That she is afraid of spiders.
3. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will make new friends.
(b) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(c) She does not know how April will fit in.
(d) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
4. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She makes collages out of them.
(b) She draws blemishes on them.
(c) She throws darts at them.
(d) She puts them into stories.
5. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) Right before school begins.
(b) In the summer.
(c) Before winter.
(d) After school begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
2. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
4. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
5. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)