|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caroline live?
(a) In The Dorchester.
(b) In Cielito Bonito.
(c) In Casa Rosada.
(d) In Lindell Towers
2. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) Next door.
(c) Behind the alley.
(d) Across the street.
3. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) On the street in their neighborhood.
(b) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(c) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(d) At the park.
4. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(b) Pioneer life.
(d) All things ancient.
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(b) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(c) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(d) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
2. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
3. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
4. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
5. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)