|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(b) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(c) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(d) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
2. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
(a) She gives her a makeover.
(b) She introduces April to her friends.
(c) She kidnaps her eyelashes.
(d) She says mean things to her.
3. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They mark them up.
(b) They create artwork.
(c) They throw darts at them.
(d) They make up stories.
4. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is mainly silent.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is sympathetic.
(d) He is abraisive.
5. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(b) That she has imaginary friends.
(c) That her friends do not like to read.
(d) That she is afraid of spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
2. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What type of store does the Professor own?
4. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
5. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)