|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A gazebo.
(b) A car port.
(c) A shed.
(d) A lean-to.
2. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She puts them into stories.
(b) She makes collages out of them.
(c) She draws blemishes on them.
(d) She throws darts at them.
3. What does April look at when she first visits the Professor's curio shop?
4. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A telephone operator.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A secretary.
5. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
(a) Melissa and Amy.
(b) Melanie and Amy.
(c) Melanie and April.
(d) Melissa and April.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
2. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
3. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
4. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
5. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)