|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caroline live?
(a) In Lindell Towers
(b) In Casa Rosada.
(c) In Cielito Bonito.
(d) In The Dorchester.
2. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) On top of a rock.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) Under the lean-to.
(d) Out in the open.
3. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
(b) Make up.
(c) Dress up clothes.
4. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(b) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(c) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(d) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
5. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A suburb.
(b) A university town.
(c) A large city.
(d) A factory town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
2. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
3. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
4. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
5. What is Caroline's profession?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)