|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is abraisive.
(b) He is sympathetic.
(c) He is helpful.
(d) He is mainly silent.
2. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both girl scouts.
(b) They both love poetry.
(c) They both have a great imagination.
(d) They are both socially isolated.
3. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
(a) Dress up clothes.
(d) Make up.
4. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a cleaning lady.
(c) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(d) She is an accountant
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(b) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(c) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(d) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
2. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
3. When does the Egypt Game begin?
4. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
5. Whom does April come to live with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)