|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(b) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(c) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(d) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
2. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A car port.
(b) A gazebo.
(c) A shed.
(d) A lean-to.
3. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(b) Almost everyday.
(c) Several times.
(d) A few times a week.
4. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(a) Pioneer life.
(d) All things ancient.
5. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
(a) She says mean things to her.
(b) She gives her a makeover.
(c) She introduces April to her friends.
(d) She kidnaps her eyelashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
2. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
3. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
4. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
5. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)