|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) Next door.
(c) Behind the alley.
(d) Across the street.
2. What do the children do in preparation to play the Egypt Game?
(a) They do research about ancient Egypt.
(b) They assign roles.
(c) They clean up the area.
(d) They make up alibis to tell their parents.
3. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A telephone operator.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A teacher.
4. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) On the street in their neighborhood.
(b) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(c) At the park.
(d) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) From her love of Egypt.
(b) From a story in a magazine.
(c) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
(d) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
2. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
3. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
4. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
5. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)