|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) On top of a rock.
(b) Out in the open.
(c) Under a bush.
(d) Under the lean-to.
2. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(b) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(c) She hopes she will make new friends.
(d) She does not know how April will fit in.
3. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A car port.
(c) A shed.
(d) A gazebo.
4. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(b) At the park.
(c) On the street in their neighborhood.
(d) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
5. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) From a storeroom.
(b) From his office.
(c) From the roof.
(d) From the break room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
2. What is Caroline's profession?
3. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
4. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
5. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)