|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Movie Stars.
(b) Ancient Egypt.
(c) King Arthur's Court.
(d) Creating artwork.
2. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
3. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) They think up the Egypt Game.
(b) April starts feeling sick.
(c) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
(d) April loses her haughty attitude.
4. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(b) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(c) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(d) That April is no longer completely on her own.
5. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is sympathetic.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is abraisive.
(d) He is mainly silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
2. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
4. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
5. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)