|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She observes everything from her window.
(b) She explores the neighborhood.
(c) She looks at maps of the area.
(d) She writes letters home.
2. How do April and Melanie spend their time together before school begins?
(a) Doing arts and crafts.
(b) Playing dress up.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) Going to the library.
3. What structure is in the area where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A car port.
(c) A gazebo.
(d) A shed.
4. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They both love poetry.
(b) They are both socially isolated.
(c) They are both girl scouts.
(d) They both have a great imagination.
5. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(b) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(c) She hopes she will make new friends.
(d) She does not know how April will fit in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
2. Who are the first children that April meets?
3. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
4. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
5. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)