|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) On top of a rock.
(b) Under the lean-to.
(c) Out in the open.
(d) Under a bush.
2. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She throws darts at them.
(b) She makes collages out of them.
(c) She draws blemishes on them.
(d) She puts them into stories.
3. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) From a story in a magazine.
(b) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(c) From her love of Egypt.
(d) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(b) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(c) She does not know how April will fit in.
(d) She hopes she will make new friends.
5. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
(a) A coptic cross.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) A bust of Nefertiti.
(d) A picture of the Sphynx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are April's worries before she begins school?
2. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
3. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
4. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
5. Who are the first children that April meets?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)