|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both socially isolated.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They are both girl scouts.
(d) They both love poetry.
2. Where does Caroline live?
(a) In Lindell Towers
(b) In The Dorchester.
(c) In Cielito Bonito.
(d) In Casa Rosada.
3. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
(a) Melanie and April.
(b) Melissa and Amy.
(c) Melanie and Amy.
(d) Melissa and April.
4. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) April starts feeling sick.
(b) April loses her haughty attitude.
(c) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
(d) They think up the Egypt Game.
5. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She thinks he is funny.
(b) She is fearful of him.
(c) She feels sorry for him.
(d) She thinks he is friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do before leaving Egypt on the first day of the game?
2. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
3. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
4. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
5. What is the setting for the story?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)