|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
(b) They think up the Egypt Game.
(c) April loses her haughty attitude.
(d) April starts feeling sick.
2. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
(a) An abandoned yard.
(b) A garage.
(c) A concrete pad.
(d) An alley.
3. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(a) A few times a week.
(b) Several times.
(d) Almost everyday.
4. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A large city.
(b) A factory town.
(c) A university town.
(d) A suburb.
5. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) Ancient Egypt.
(b) Movie Stars.
(c) King Arthur's Court.
(d) Creating artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
2. Who are the first children that April meets?
3. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
4. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)