|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) They like the same movie stars.
(b) They both like to play Monopoly.
(c) They like the same foods.
(d) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
2. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
(b) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(c) From a story in a magazine.
(d) From her love of Egypt.
3. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She observes everything from her window.
(b) She writes letters home.
(c) She looks at maps of the area.
(d) She explores the neighborhood.
4. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(b) She is a cleaning lady.
(c) She is an accountant
(d) She is a nurse.
5. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She is fearful of him.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) She thinks he is funny.
(d) She thinks he is friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
2. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
3. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
4. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
5. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)