|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Egypt Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT found in the structure where the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) A chest.
(b) A bust of Nefertiti.
(c) A bird bath.
(d) A statue of Diana.
2. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
(b) They like the same movie stars.
(c) They like the same foods.
(d) They both like to play Monopoly.
3. What does the boy who plays the Egypt Game carry?
(a) A stuffed octopus.
(b) A toy truck.
(c) A ball.
(d) A teddy bear.
4. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(b) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(c) On the street in their neighborhood.
(d) At the park.
5. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) Princess April.
(b) April Dawn.
(c) April Seshat.
(d) April the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
2. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
3. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
4. What is Caroline's profession?
5. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)