Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Return to Egypt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To calm April down.
(b) To help April pick out clothes.
(c) To give April pointers.
(d) To steal her false eyelashes.
2. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
(a) Around the corner.
(b) Behind the alley.
(c) Next door.
(d) Across the street.
3. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Ross.
(b) The Professor.
(c) The children.
4. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) Under the lean-to.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) On top of a rock.
(d) Out in the open.
5. What are the children unaware of during the Egypt Game?
(a) The Professor is watching them through the window.
(b) The lean-to continues to sag.
(c) A guard dog is sometimes allowed to roam in the yard.
(d) Storm clouds are forming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
2. What are the names of the girls who play the Egypt Game?
3. What does the lean-to rest on?
4. What is Marshall's name in the Egypt Game?
5. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)