|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(c) The kids do not make fun of her.
(d) April wants to run for student council.
2. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She puts them into stories.
(b) She makes collages out of them.
(c) She throws darts at them.
(d) She draws blemishes on them.
3. Why is April babysitting Marshall?
(a) Elizabeth is injured and in the emergency room at the hospital.
(b) Because there was a death in the family.
(c) Because his parents and Elizabeth are going to a concert.
(d) Elizabeth's parents are taking her somewhere special for her birthday.
4. Why is Security missing?
(a) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(b) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
(c) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
(d) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
5. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
(a) A suspect is found.
(b) The children promise never to go outside alone.
(c) The neighborhood begins to relax.
(d) Caroline agrees to be a chaperone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
2. What does April hear while they are leaving Egypt at night?
3. What do Melanie and Elizabeth do that is counter to their initial decision regarding the new family?
4. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
5. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)