|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) There are too many children in the new family.
(b) Elizabeth is too young to be their friend.
(c) They do not think they can be of much assistance.
(d) They are not being compensated for their assistance.
2. What is Caroline's profession?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A telephone operator.
3. What happens to the remains of Petey's body?
(a) It is placed on a homemade raft and set afloat in a creek.
(b) It is buried in a shoebox.
(c) It is mummified.
(d) It is cremated.
4. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(c) April wants to run for student council.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
5. Who is the most interested in visiting Egypt on Halloween night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is selected to be the Oracle?
2. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
4. What are April's worries before she begins school?
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)