|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) On top of a rock.
(b) Under a bush.
(c) Under the lean-to.
(d) Out in the open.
2. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
(b) They will give each other a look.
(c) They look for a sign.
(d) They will wait until it is time to go home.
3. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
(a) That they will grow tired of the game and stop playing.
(b) That they will become active participants in the game.
(c) That the boys will try to take over the game.
(d) That other kids will become interested in playing the game with them.
4. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
(a) Elizabeth and Ken.
(b) April and Melanie.
(c) Toby and Marshall.
(d) April and Toby.
5. Whom does April come to live with?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) A foster parent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Petey's Egyptian name?
2. What item in Egypt is used to help the Egyptians decide what to do after their long absence?
3. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
4. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
5. What is the female head of household looking for?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)