|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is sympathetic.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is mainly silent.
(d) He is abraisive.
2. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(b) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(c) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(d) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
3. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
(a) The Professor.
(b) Mrs. Chung.
(d) Mrs. Ross.
4. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
(a) The community.
(b) Her circumstances.
(d) The weather.
5. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They look for a sign.
(b) They will give each other a look.
(c) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
(d) They will wait until it is time to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Egyptians do after the Oracle of Thoth is performed?
2. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
3. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
4. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
5. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)