|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does April come to live with?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her father.
(c) A foster parent.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To write their names in blood.
(b) To offer something of value to the gods.
(c) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
(d) To kill insects.
3. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will see her mother again.
(b) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
(c) About whether she will like the new school.
(d) About whether she will be moving again.
4. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They both have a great imagination.
(b) They both love poetry.
(c) They are both socially isolated.
(d) They are both girl scouts.
5. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(b) She does not know how April will fit in.
(c) She hopes she will make new friends.
(d) She hopes she will earn good grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
2. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
3. Why is April babysitting Marshall?
4. Where does Caroline live?
5. Who is the most interested in visiting Egypt on Halloween night?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)