|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Petey's Egyptian name?
(a) Prince Pete-ho-tep.
(b) Prince Pete-herit.
(c) Prince Akhom-ho-tep.
(d) Prince Ptah-haka.
2. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
(a) To help the new family with chores.
(b) To befriend Elizabeth.
(c) To babysit for them.
(d) To tutor the children.
3. What is the inspiration for the Oracle ceremony?
(a) Toby, April, and Melanie learn about Oracles in class.
(b) Elizabeth sees a television program that featured an Oracle.
(c) April and Melanie read about Oracles at the library.
(d) It is a suggestion from Caroline.
4. Who presides over the Oracle of Thoth ceremony?
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To write their names in blood.
(b) To offer something of value to the gods.
(c) To kill insects.
(d) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
2. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
3. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
4. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
5. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)