|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
(a) To the powers of Isis and the crocodile stone.
(b) To Set's evil powers and Nefertiti's beauty.
(c) To a curse on the temple.
(d) To someone who has broken into Egypt.
2. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create a secret code.
(c) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(d) They create an invisible ink.
3. Whom does April think is responsible for the answer, when she takes the paper from Thoth's beak?
(a) One of the other Egyptians.
(b) The Professor.
(c) One of their classmates.
(d) A stranger.
4. Which Egyptian typically wants to get permission before doing something?
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(b) From a story in a magazine.
(c) From her love of Egypt.
(d) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
2. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
3. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
4. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
5. What is the story the Egyptians create regarding the demise of Petey?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)