|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) He recently died.
(b) He is in jail.
(c) He travels a lot.
(d) He is unemployed.
2. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Ross.
(b) The Professor.
(d) The children.
3. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(b) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(c) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
(d) That Security is safe in Egypt.
4. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is sympathetic.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is abraisive.
(d) He is mainly silent.
5. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
(a) To tutor the children.
(b) To befriend Elizabeth.
(c) To help the new family with chores.
(d) To babysit for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April think the Egyptians should do after their long absence from Egypt?
2. What do April and Melanie decide regarding the new family?
3. What does April hear while they are leaving Egypt at night?
4. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)