|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She looks at maps of the area.
(b) She explores the neighborhood.
(c) She writes letters home.
(d) She observes everything from her window.
2. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) Three daughters.
(b) One daughter and one son.
(c) Three sons.
(d) One daughter.
3. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
(a) Part of the lean-to comes off and lands with a crash.
(b) The candles go out.
(c) They hear an owl.
(d) A huge mishapen figure lands in front of them.
4. In what temple will the Ceremony of the Dead be held?
(a) The temple of Akhet-Aten.
(b) The hypostyle hall.
(c) The temple of Anubis.
(d) The Ka temple.
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
(b) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(c) From a story in a magazine.
(d) From her love of Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
2. Why do Marshall and April go to Egypt at night?
3. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
4. Who moves into Casa Rosada after school begins?
5. What is the situation with the male head of household in the new family in Casa Rosada?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)