|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) Because it is convenient.
(b) To protect the items in the temple.
(c) So everyone can see it.
(d) Because it looks evil.
2. What is the Professor's response to what April tells him on her first visit to his shop?
(a) He is sympathetic.
(b) He is mainly silent.
(c) He is helpful.
(d) He is abraisive.
3. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
(a) She does not know how April will fit in.
(b) She hopes she will earn good grades.
(c) She hopes she will be on the basketball team.
(d) She hopes she will make new friends.
4. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
(a) She asks them to join the Egypt Game.
(b) She thinks they should be punished.
(c) She suggests they tell the intruders about the Egypt Game.
(d) She suggests they create a new game with the intruders.
5. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
(a) She thinks April should be able to return to Hollywood soon.
(b) She is singing more now, in hopes of getting a recording career.
(c) She is married, so April cannot come home.
(d) She lands a part in a Hollywood movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
2. Who is the first participant in the Oracle of Thoth?
3. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
4. What is the story the Egyptians create regarding the demise of Petey?
5. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)