|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are April's worries before she begins school?
(a) About whether she will like the new school.
(b) About whether she will see her mother again.
(c) About whether she will be moving again.
(d) About whether she will have a boyfriend.
2. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) Three sons.
(b) One daughter and one son.
(c) Three daughters.
(d) One daughter.
3. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She looks at maps of the area.
(b) She observes everything from her window.
(c) She explores the neighborhood.
(d) She writes letters home.
4. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
(b) Toby and Ken.
(c) Melissa and Amy.
(d) Melanie and Marshall.
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) From a story in a magazine.
(b) From her love of Egypt.
(c) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(d) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
2. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
3. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
4. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
5. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)