|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They create an invisible ink.
(b) They create a secret code.
(c) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(d) They take photos.
2. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(b) She is a cleaning lady.
(c) She is an accountant
(d) She is a nurse.
3. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) Out in the open.
(b) Under the lean-to.
(c) On top of a rock.
(d) Under a bush.
4. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
(a) King Arthur's Court.
(b) Creating artwork.
(c) Ancient Egypt.
(d) Movie Stars.
5. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) April loses her haughty attitude.
(b) They think up the Egypt Game.
(c) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
(d) April starts feeling sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
2. What do Melanie and Elizabeth do that is counter to their initial decision regarding the new family?
3. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
4. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
5. What are April's worries before she begins school?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)