|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
(a) She and April have a fight.
(b) Melanie wants to get her school supplies ready.
(c) She promised to read a book to Marshall before bed.
(d) Caroline tells the girls it is time to go to bed.
2. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
(a) They meet Elizabeth.
(b) Their parents coerce them.
(c) They witness another family on the street with young children.
(d) April and Melanie discuss the situation and come to a different conclusion.
3. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They make up stories.
(b) They create artwork.
(c) They throw darts at them.
(d) They mark them up.
4. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(b) They take photos.
(c) They create a secret code.
(d) They create an invisible ink.
5. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
(a) They do not want anyone to butt into their friendship.
(b) They do not want their free time infringed on.
(c) They think their parents are being unfair.
(d) They think it is a wonderful idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
2. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
3. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
4. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
5. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)