|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They are both girl scouts.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They are both socially isolated.
(d) They both love poetry.
2. What other interest do April and Melanie share?
(a) All things ancient.
(c) Pioneer life.
3. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) At the park.
(b) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(c) On the street in their neighborhood.
(d) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
4. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Dawn.
(b) Princess April.
(c) April the Great.
(d) April Seshat.
5. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
(a) He watches her.
(b) He helps another customer.
(c) He arranges a case.
(d) He talks on the telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
2. Where is the Professor's shop in relation to where April is staying?
3. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
4. Whom does April come to live with?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)