|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
(a) Several times.
(b) A few times a week.
(c) Almost everyday.
2. Where is the "artifact" placed in the area where the Egypt Game is played?
(a) Out in the open.
(b) On top of a rock.
(c) Under a bush.
(d) Under the lean-to.
3. What is April's mother's profession?
(a) She is an aspiring movie actress.
(b) She is an accountant
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is a cleaning lady.
4. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To steal her false eyelashes.
(b) To help April pick out clothes.
(c) To calm April down.
(d) To give April pointers.
5. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she is afraid of spiders.
(b) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(c) That her friends do not like to read.
(d) That she has imaginary friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
2. What becomes April and Melanie's shared passion?
3. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
4. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
5. What part of Casa Rosada does the new family inhabit?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)