|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
(a) The community.
(b) Her circumstances.
(d) The weather.
2. Who are the first children that April meets?
(a) Toby and Ken.
(b) Melanie and Marshall.
(c) Melissa and Amy.
(d) Elizabeth and Dorothea.
3. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she is afraid of spiders.
(b) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(c) That her friends do not like to read.
(d) That she has imaginary friends.
4. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To calm April down.
(b) To give April pointers.
(c) To steal her false eyelashes.
(d) To help April pick out clothes.
5. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
(a) He arranges a case.
(b) He helps another customer.
(c) He talks on the telephone.
(d) He watches her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
2. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
3. When does the Egypt Game begin?
4. How often do April and Melanie see each other before school begins?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)