|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(b) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
(c) On the street in their neighborhood.
(d) At the park.
2. What does the Professor do while April is in his shop?
(a) He watches her.
(b) He arranges a case.
(c) He helps another customer.
(d) He talks on the telephone.
3. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She feels sorry for him.
(b) She is fearful of him.
(c) She thinks he is friendly.
(d) She thinks he is funny.
4. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
(a) April and Melanie discuss the situation and come to a different conclusion.
(b) Their parents coerce them.
(c) They witness another family on the street with young children.
(d) They meet Elizabeth.
5. What is one of the first things April does after she arrives in the new neighborhood?
(a) She observes everything from her window.
(b) She looks at maps of the area.
(c) She explores the neighborhood.
(d) She writes letters home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
3. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
4. What is Caroline's profession?
5. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)