|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) Three daughters.
(b) Three sons.
(c) One daughter.
(d) One daughter and one son.
2. What is another issue for April and Melanie about the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) They do not think they can be of much assistance.
(b) Elizabeth is too young to be their friend.
(c) They are not being compensated for their assistance.
(d) There are too many children in the new family.
3. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She feels sorry for him.
(b) She thinks he is friendly.
(c) She is fearful of him.
(d) She thinks he is funny.
4. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) Right before school begins.
(b) In the summer.
(c) After school begins.
(d) Before winter.
5. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She throws darts at them.
(b) She makes collages out of them.
(c) She draws blemishes on them.
(d) She puts them into stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
2. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
3. What does Melanie do to April before school begins?
4. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
5. What helps April and Melanie change their mind regarding their decision about the new family?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)