|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion is given to April and Melanie after the new family moves in?
(a) To tutor the children.
(b) To babysit for them.
(c) To befriend Elizabeth.
(d) To help the new family with chores.
2. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) April wants to run for student council.
(c) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
3. When does the Egypt Game begin?
(a) After school begins.
(b) In the summer.
(c) Right before school begins.
(d) Before winter.
4. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
(a) She feels sorry for him.
(b) She thinks he is funny.
(c) She is fearful of him.
(d) She thinks he is friendly.
5. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(c) At the feet of Set.
(d) At the entrance to the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie decide regarding the new family?
2. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
3. What does Melanie find in the location where the Egypt Game will be played?
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
5. What are April's worries before she begins school?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)