Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fear Strikes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians know when to act on their plan?
(a) They will give each other a look.
(b) They will listen for the clock in the town square to strike seven.
(c) They look for a sign.
(d) They will wait until it is time to go home.
2. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That her friends do not like to read.
(b) That she is afraid of spiders.
(c) That she has imaginary friends.
(d) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
3. How do the Egyptians prepare for the Ceremony of Returning to the Oracle for the Answer?
(a) Melanie writes a poem.
(b) They wear costumes.
(c) They plan a procession.
(d) They have a sacrifice.
4. What do April and Melanie think about the suggestion regarding the new family?
(a) They think it is a wonderful idea.
(b) They do not want anyone to butt into their friendship.
(c) They do not want their free time infringed on.
(d) They think their parents are being unfair.
5. What does April hear while they are leaving Egypt at night?
(a) Someone screaming.
(b) The sound of glass breaking and a voice calling for help.
(c) The sound of an alley cat yowling.
(d) A loud crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
2. What is April's first impression of the Professor?
3. Whom does April and Melanie think Elizabeth looks like?
4. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
5. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)