|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neferbeth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is April and Melanie's friendship based on?
(a) They both love poetry.
(b) They both have a great imagination.
(c) They are both socially isolated.
(d) They are both girl scouts.
2. What does April discuss with the Professor on her first visit to his shop?
(a) The community.
(c) Her circumstances.
(d) The weather.
3. How many children are there in the new family in Casa Rosada?
(a) Three daughters.
(b) One daughter and one son.
(c) Three sons.
(d) One daughter.
4. How do April and Melanie spend their time together before school begins?
(a) Playing dress up.
(b) Going to the movies.
(c) Doing arts and crafts.
(d) Going to the library.
5. What is the location for playing the Egypt Game?
(a) An alley.
(b) A garage.
(c) An abandoned yard.
(d) A concrete pad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
2. Who are the first children that April meets?
3. What are April's worries before she begins school?
4. What are Melanie's concerns before the school year begins?
5. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)