|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They create artwork.
(b) They throw darts at them.
(c) They make up stories.
(d) They mark them up.
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(d) Art supplies.
3. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They create an invisible ink.
(b) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(c) They take photos.
(d) They create a secret code.
4. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
(a) They hear an owl.
(b) The candles go out.
(c) Part of the lean-to comes off and lands with a crash.
(d) A huge mishapen figure lands in front of them.
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To kill insects.
(b) To offer something of value to the gods.
(c) To write their names in blood.
(d) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
2. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
3. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
4. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
5. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)