|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
(a) The god Osiris.
(b) The crocodile stone.
(c) The bust of Nefertiti.
(d) The gods Set and Isis.
2. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
(a) The neighborhood begins to relax.
(b) Caroline agrees to be a chaperone.
(c) The children promise never to go outside alone.
(d) A suspect is found.
3. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
(a) When she comes to babysit Marshall.
(b) On the street in their neighborhood.
(c) At the park.
(d) When she has lunch with the Rosses.
4. How do the children find Egypt when they return after their hiatus?
(a) The crocodile stone has been moved.
(b) The flowers are dead.
(c) The statue of Set has been damaged.
(d) Nothing has changed.
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(b) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(c) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(d) That April is no longer completely on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
2. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
3. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
4. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
5. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)