|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) On a shelf.
(b) At the entrance to the temple.
(c) At the feet of Set.
(d) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Thrones are crafted.
(b) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(c) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(d) Altars are built and decorated.
3. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(b) That her friends do not like to read.
(c) That she has imaginary friends.
(d) That she is afraid of spiders.
4. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Dawn.
(b) April the Great.
(c) April Seshat.
(d) Princess April.
5. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He is energized.
(b) He is belligerent.
(c) He becomes bored.
(d) He is overzealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
2. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
3. Why does Toby get in trouble on Halloween night?
4. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
5. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)