|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In Morse code.
(b) In pig latin.
(c) In English.
(d) In calligraphy.
2. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
(b) To write their names in blood.
(c) To offer something of value to the gods.
(d) To kill insects.
3. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
(a) Marshall starts to cry.
(b) The candles go out.
(c) They hear a scream.
(d) The Egyptians notice something strange.
4. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
(a) They draw pictures of Egypt.
(b) They read books about Egypt.
(c) They make statues for their temple.
(d) They make Egyptian costumes.
5. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
(a) To someone who has broken into Egypt.
(b) To Set's evil powers and Nefertiti's beauty.
(c) To the powers of Isis and the crocodile stone.
(d) To a curse on the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
2. What news does April receive in a letter from her mother?
3. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
4. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
5. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)