|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That her friends do not like to read.
(b) That she has imaginary friends.
(c) That she is afraid of spiders.
(d) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) Because it looks evil.
(b) So everyone can see it.
(c) Because it is convenient.
(d) To protect the items in the temple.
3. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A "crocodile stone".
(b) An amulet.
(c) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(d) A scorpion ring.
4. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
(a) That they will become active participants in the game.
(b) That they will grow tired of the game and stop playing.
(c) That the boys will try to take over the game.
(d) That other kids will become interested in playing the game with them.
5. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(b) Property is defaced.
(c) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
(d) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
3. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
4. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
5. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)