|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(c) Modeling clay.
(d) Plaster of Paris.
2. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
(a) They make Egyptian costumes.
(b) They read books about Egypt.
(c) They draw pictures of Egypt.
(d) They make statues for their temple.
3. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
(a) To someone who has broken into Egypt.
(b) To the powers of Isis and the crocodile stone.
(c) To a curse on the temple.
(d) To Set's evil powers and Nefertiti's beauty.
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A "crocodile stone".
(b) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(c) A scorpion ring.
(d) An amulet.
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To kill insects.
(b) To offer something of value to the gods.
(c) To write their names in blood.
(d) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
2. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
3. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
4. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
5. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)