|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Plaster of Paris.
(c) Modeling clay.
2. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(c) A scorpion ring.
(d) A "crocodile stone".
3. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In pig latin.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In English.
(d) In Morse code.
4. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
(b) From her love of Egypt.
(c) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
(d) From a story in a magazine.
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
(b) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(c) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(d) That April is no longer completely on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
3. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
4. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
5. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)