|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) Property is defaced.
(b) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(c) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(d) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
2. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Seshat.
(b) Princess April.
(c) April the Great.
(d) April Dawn.
3. What item in Egypt is used to help the Egyptians decide what to do after their long absence?
(a) The guidelines written on the scrolls.
(b) A die.
(d) The crocodile stone.
4. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Ross.
(b) The Professor.
(d) The children.
5. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
(a) That other kids will become interested in playing the game with them.
(b) That they will become active participants in the game.
(c) That they will grow tired of the game and stop playing.
(d) That the boys will try to take over the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
2. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
3. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
4. To what do the children attribute the changes to Egypt after they return from their hiatus?
5. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)