|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(b) Plaster of Paris.
(d) Modeling clay.
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(c) Art supplies.
3. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She draws blemishes on them.
(b) She puts them into stories.
(c) She throws darts at them.
(d) She makes collages out of them.
4. Who is questioned regarding the incident in the neighborhood?
(a) The children.
(b) Mrs. Ross.
(c) The Professor.
5. What does Melanie reveal about herself during April's first visit?
(a) That she has imaginary friends.
(b) That she does not have many friends that play imagining games.
(c) That she is afraid of spiders.
(d) That her friends do not like to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
2. When the Egyptians return after a long absence, what happens after their ceremony?
3. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
4. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
5. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)