|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does April find in Melanie's room during their first encounter?
(a) Make up.
(b) Dress up clothes.
2. How do the children find Egypt when they return after their hiatus?
(a) Nothing has changed.
(b) The flowers are dead.
(c) The statue of Set has been damaged.
(d) The crocodile stone has been moved.
3. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(b) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(c) Property is defaced.
(d) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
4. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He is belligerent.
(b) He becomes bored.
(c) He is overzealous.
(d) He is energized.
5. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) They like the same foods.
(b) They like the same movie stars.
(c) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
(d) They both like to play Monopoly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
3. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
4. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
5. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)