|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) They both like to play Monopoly.
(b) They like the same movie stars.
(c) They like the same foods.
(d) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
2. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To offer something of value to the gods.
(b) To write their names in blood.
(c) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
(d) To kill insects.
3. What item in Egypt is used to help the Egyptians decide what to do after their long absence?
(a) A die.
(c) The crocodile stone.
(d) The guidelines written on the scrolls.
4. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Dawn.
(b) April Seshat.
(c) April the Great.
(d) Princess April.
5. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(b) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(c) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(d) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
2. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
3. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
4. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
5. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)