|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
(a) From her love of Egypt.
(b) From a story in a magazine.
(c) Her mother is known in Hollywood as Dorthea Dawn.
(d) Her grandmother studied their family geneology.
2. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
(a) The children promise never to go outside alone.
(b) The neighborhood begins to relax.
(c) A suspect is found.
(d) Caroline agrees to be a chaperone.
3. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
(a) They ask when the game will begin again.
(b) They ask if they can create a new game together.
(c) They ask if they can make objects for the temple.
(d) They ask if they can invite other kids to play.
4. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
(a) That the boys will try to take over the game.
(b) That they will grow tired of the game and stop playing.
(c) That other kids will become interested in playing the game with them.
(d) That they will become active participants in the game.
5. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He is belligerent.
(b) He is energized.
(c) He is overzealous.
(d) He becomes bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
2. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
3. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
4. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
5. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)