|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chapter, Enter Melanie--And Marshall, reveal to readers?
(a) That Melanie's homelife is uncomfortable, so she creates an imaginary world.
(b) That April is no longer completely on her own.
(c) That Marshall can sometimes be a nuisance.
(d) That Melanie has difficulty making friends.
2. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
(a) April Seshat.
(b) April Dawn.
(c) April the Great.
(d) Princess April.
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A statue of Set.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A sphynx.
4. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create a secret code.
(c) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(d) They create an invisible ink.
5. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(b) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(c) Property is defaced.
(d) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
2. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
3. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
4. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
5. What do April and Melanie think will happen with the boys' involvement in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)