|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(b) Art supplies.
2. What is Toby's reaction to being in Egypt after the children are permitted outside again?
(a) He is belligerent.
(b) He is energized.
(c) He becomes bored.
(d) He is overzealous.
3. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
(a) Caroline tells the girls it is time to go to bed.
(b) She and April have a fight.
(c) She promised to read a book to Marshall before bed.
(d) Melanie wants to get her school supplies ready.
4. What happens that allows Melanie and April to return to Egypt?
(a) The children promise never to go outside alone.
(b) A suspect is found.
(c) Caroline agrees to be a chaperone.
(d) The neighborhood begins to relax.
5. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To help April pick out clothes.
(b) To steal her false eyelashes.
(c) To give April pointers.
(d) To calm April down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April think the Egyptians should do after their long absence from Egypt?
2. How is April dressed when she meets Melanie?
3. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
4. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
5. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)