|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(b) A "crocodile stone".
(c) An amulet.
(d) A scorpion ring.
2. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
(a) They mark them up.
(b) They create artwork.
(c) They make up stories.
(d) They throw darts at them.
3. What connects April and Melanie as friends?
(a) They like the same movie stars.
(b) They both like to play Monopoly.
(c) They like the same foods.
(d) Their interest in ancient Egypt.
4. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A statue of Set.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A sphynx.
(d) A pyramid.
5. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Thrones are crafted.
(b) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(c) Altars are built and decorated.
(d) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Melanie's initial impression of April?
2. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
3. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
4. How do the children find Egypt when they return after their hiatus?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)