|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event happens in the neighborhood that places a temporary halt to the Egypt Game?
(a) There are reports of a child molester in the neighborhood.
(b) A girl from the neighborhood is found dead.
(c) Property is defaced.
(d) There are some burglaries in the neighborhood.
2. What do Ken and Toby ask April and Melanie after they learn about the Egypt Game?
(a) They ask if they can invite other kids to play.
(b) They ask if they can create a new game together.
(c) They ask when the game will begin again.
(d) They ask if they can make objects for the temple.
3. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A statue of Set.
(c) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(d) A sphynx.
4. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) At the entrance to the temple.
(b) On a shelf.
(c) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(d) At the feet of Set.
5. What happens while April is playing with Melanie?
(a) April remembers that her mother is supposed to call.
(b) April loses her haughty attitude.
(c) They think up the Egypt Game.
(d) April starts feeling sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
2. What do the Egyptians decide to do while they are on hiatus from the Egypt Game?
3. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
4. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
5. When does April meet Melanie and Marshall?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)