|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during the ceremony the Egyptians perform after their long absence?
(a) The Egyptians notice something strange.
(b) They hear a scream.
(c) The candles go out.
(d) Marshall starts to cry.
2. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She makes collages out of them.
(b) She throws darts at them.
(c) She draws blemishes on them.
(d) She puts them into stories.
3. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) At the feet of Set.
(b) At the entrance to the temple.
(c) On a shelf.
(d) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
4. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) Because it looks evil.
(b) To protect the items in the temple.
(c) So everyone can see it.
(d) Because it is convenient.
5. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(d) Art supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April tell Melanie her name is when she meets her?
2. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
3. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
4. What do April and Melanie do after April finds out what Melanie does with the pictures?
5. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)