|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moods and Maybes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adult interrupts the Egypt Game with news about an incident in the neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Ross.
(c) The Professor.
(d) Mrs. Chung.
2. What does Melanie like to do with pictures she cuts out?
(a) She makes collages out of them.
(b) She throws darts at them.
(c) She puts them into stories.
(d) She draws blemishes on them.
3. What idea is finally agreed upon by the Egyptians to set things right after their long absence?
(a) To offer something of value to the gods.
(b) To kill insects.
(c) To sacrifice hair and pieces of fingernails.
(d) To write their names in blood.
4. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Plaster of Paris.
(d) Modeling clay.
5. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(c) A scorpion ring.
(d) A "crocodile stone".
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Egyptians give reverence to after their long absence from Egypt?
2. Where did April get the name with which she introduces herself to Melanie?
3. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
4. Why does Toby get in trouble on Halloween night?
5. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)