|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
(c) A "crocodile stone".
(d) A scorpion ring.
2. Why is Security missing?
(a) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(b) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
(c) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
(d) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
3. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) Someone also answered April's question.
(b) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
(c) Everything has been rearranged.
(d) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
4. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) April wants to run for student council.
(c) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
5. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
(a) They attack the intruder.
(b) They throw things at the intruder.
(c) They hang to each other in panic.
(d) They scatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
2. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
3. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
5. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)