|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) The kids do not make fun of her.
(b) April wants to run for student council.
(c) She has new friends.
(d) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
2. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
(a) Quit playing the Egypt Game.
(b) Create a new game.
(c) Have shifts of someone keeping a watch over Egypt.
(d) Relocate Egypt.
3. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is funny.
(b) They think it is insensitive.
(c) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
(d) They think it is too scary.
4. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) Someone also answered April's question.
(b) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(c) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
(d) Everything has been rearranged.
5. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In pig latin.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In English.
(d) In Morse code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
2. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
3. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
4. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
5. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)