|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) April wants to run for student council.
(c) The kids do not make fun of her.
(d) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
2. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
(b) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(c) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(d) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
3. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
(a) Toby and Marshall.
(b) Elizabeth and Ken.
(c) April and Toby.
(d) April and Melanie.
4. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
(a) Have shifts of someone keeping a watch over Egypt.
(b) Create a new game.
(c) Relocate Egypt.
(d) Quit playing the Egypt Game.
5. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Modeling clay.
(d) Plaster of Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
3. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
5. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)