|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
(a) She and April have a fight.
(b) She promised to read a book to Marshall before bed.
(c) Caroline tells the girls it is time to go to bed.
(d) Melanie wants to get her school supplies ready.
2. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) April wants to run for student council.
(b) She has new friends.
(c) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
3. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
(a) They hang to each other in panic.
(b) They throw things at the intruder.
(c) They scatter.
(d) They attack the intruder.
4. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
(a) Create a new game.
(b) Quit playing the Egypt Game.
(c) Relocate Egypt.
(d) Have shifts of someone keeping a watch over Egypt.
5. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) So everyone can see it.
(b) To protect the items in the temple.
(c) Because it looks evil.
(d) Because it is convenient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
2. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
3. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
5. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)