|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
(b) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(c) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(d) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
2. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
(a) In front of the Nefertiti bust.
(b) On a shelf.
(c) At the entrance to the temple.
(d) At the feet of Set.
3. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(b) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(c) Thrones are crafted.
(d) Altars are built and decorated.
4. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(b) Plaster of Paris.
(c) Modeling clay.
5. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A pyramid.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A statue of Set.
(d) A sphynx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
2. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
4. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
5. Why is Security missing?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)