|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
(a) Elizabeth and Ken.
(b) April and Melanie.
(c) April and Toby.
(d) Toby and Marshall.
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) To protect the items in the temple.
(b) Because it is convenient.
(c) So everyone can see it.
(d) Because it looks evil.
3. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(b) Art supplies.
4. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
(b) They think it is too scary.
(c) They think it is insensitive.
(d) They think it is funny.
5. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
(a) She asks them to join the Egypt Game.
(b) She thinks they should be punished.
(c) She suggests they tell the intruders about the Egypt Game.
(d) She suggests they create a new game with the intruders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
2. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
3. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)