|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(a) Plaster of Paris.
(d) Modeling clay.
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(d) Art supplies.
3. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
4. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
(a) Create a new game.
(b) Relocate Egypt.
(c) Quit playing the Egypt Game.
(d) Have shifts of someone keeping a watch over Egypt.
5. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A statue of Set.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A sphynx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
2. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
4. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
5. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)