|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is funny.
(b) They think it is too scary.
(c) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
(d) They think it is insensitive.
2. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Altars are built and decorated.
(b) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(c) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(d) Thrones are crafted.
3. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(b) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(c) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(d) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
4. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
(a) She suggests they create a new game with the intruders.
(b) She asks them to join the Egypt Game.
(c) She suggests they tell the intruders about the Egypt Game.
(d) She thinks they should be punished.
5. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create an invisible ink.
(c) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
(d) They create a secret code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
2. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
3. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
5. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)