|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
(a) She asks them to join the Egypt Game.
(b) She suggests they create a new game with the intruders.
(c) She suggests they tell the intruders about the Egypt Game.
(d) She thinks they should be punished.
2. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(b) April wants to run for student council.
(c) She has new friends.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
3. Why is Security missing?
(a) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
(b) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(c) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
(d) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
4. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(c) Plaster of Paris.
(d) Modeling clay.
5. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(b) Thrones are crafted.
(c) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(d) Altars are built and decorated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
2. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
4. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)