|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In English.
(b) In calligraphy.
(c) In Morse code.
(d) In pig latin.
2. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
3. Why is Security missing?
(a) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(b) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
(c) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
(d) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
4. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is too scary.
(b) They think it is funny.
(c) They think it is insensitive.
(d) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
5. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is enthusiastic.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He makes fun of the Egyptians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
2. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
3. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
4. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
5. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)