|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Altars are built and decorated.
(b) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(c) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(d) Thrones are crafted.
2. What material do April and Melanie use to make their accompaniment to the Nefertiti bust?
(b) Modeling clay.
(c) Plaster of Paris.
3. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
(a) So everyone can see it.
(b) To protect the items in the temple.
(c) Because it is convenient.
(d) Because it looks evil.
4. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(d) Art supplies.
5. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
(b) They think it is funny.
(c) They think it is insensitive.
(d) They think it is too scary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
2. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
3. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
4. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
5. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)