|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) The kids do not make fun of her.
(c) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(d) April wants to run for student council.
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(d) Art supplies.
3. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(b) Everything has been rearranged.
(c) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
(d) Someone also answered April's question.
4. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
(a) Animals are sacrificed to the gods.
(b) Rites and ceremonies are decided upon and written down.
(c) Altars are built and decorated.
(d) Thrones are crafted.
5. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
(a) To steal her false eyelashes.
(b) To calm April down.
(c) To help April pick out clothes.
(d) To give April pointers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
2. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
3. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
5. What do the Egyptians think they should do because strange things are occurring in Egypt?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)