|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create an invisible ink.
(c) They create a secret code.
(d) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
2. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
(a) In calligraphy.
(b) In English.
(c) In pig latin.
(d) In Morse code.
3. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
(a) Elizabeth and Ken.
(b) Toby and Marshall.
(c) April and Toby.
(d) April and Melanie.
4. What do the Egyptians do after the first intruder lands in the storage yard?
(a) They throw things at the intruder.
(b) They hang to each other in panic.
(c) They attack the intruder.
(d) They scatter.
5. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(b) A sphynx.
(c) A statue of Set.
(d) A pyramid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Melanie go home when visiting April the night before school begins?
2. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
3. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
4. What is Toby's reaction to the Egypt Game?
5. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)