|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(b) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(c) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(d) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
2. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
(b) Someone also answered April's question.
(c) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(d) Everything has been rearranged.
3. What is April's reaction to the intruders on Halloween night?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She is speechless.
4. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(a) Art supplies.
5. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is too scary.
(b) They think it is insensitive.
(c) They think it is funny.
(d) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elizabeth's solution regarding what to do with the intruders?
2. How do the Egyptians begin recording their rites and ceremonies?
3. Why does Melanie visit April the night before school begins?
4. Who insists that there should be no changes in the Egypt Game?
5. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)