|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A "crocodile stone".
(c) A scorpion ring.
(d) A decorative "ceremony" bottle.
2. What do April and Melanie decide to make to accompany the bust of Nefertiti?
(a) A statue of Set.
(b) A tablet with hieroglyphics.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A sphynx.
3. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
(b) Art supplies.
4. What does Melanie suggest to Marshall about Security?
(a) That Security would turn up somewhere.
(b) That perhaps he left Security at nursery school.
(c) That Security is safe in Egypt.
(d) Someone probably turned it in at a lost and found.
5. Why does everyone think something strange is going on in Egypt?
(a) It appears that someone has been performing ceremonies while the Egyptians are not there.
(b) A few of the Egyptians mention seeing a shadow lurking on the outskirts of Egypt.
(c) Someone also answered April's question.
(d) Everything has been rearranged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
2. Why do April and Melanie decide to place their "finding" where they do?
3. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
4. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
5. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)