|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Where is Security?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the intruders think about their intrusion?
(a) They think it is too scary.
(b) They think it is insensitive.
(c) They think it is enjoyable for everyone.
(d) They think it is funny.
2. What is a sign that April is adjusting at Wilson School?
(a) The coolest boys are calling April by a nickname.
(b) She has new friends.
(c) April wants to run for student council.
(d) The kids do not make fun of her.
3. Who is not worried whether Security will be found?
4. What do April and Melanie eventually devise to record their rites and ceremonies?
(a) They take photos.
(b) They create an invisible ink.
(c) They create a secret code.
(d) They create a form of hieroglyphics.
5. Why is Security missing?
(a) Marshall gave it to Elizabeth, who forgot what she did with it.
(b) Marshall brought it to nursery school, and he left it there by accident.
(c) Marshall took a bus ride with his mother and left it on the bus.
(d) The Egyptians left in such a rush that everyone forgot about Security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ken's reaction to the Egypt Game?
2. What does Melanie bring to April's house the night before school begins?
3. Where do April and Melanie place what they find on the way to school?
4. What do April and Melanie find on their way to school?
5. What is NOT an activity in Egypt?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)