The Discovery of Egypt
1. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A suburb.
(b) A university town.
(c) A large city.
(d) A factory town.
2. What type of store does the Professor own?
(a) A curio shop.
(b) A haberdashery.
(c) A dry goods store.
(d) A book store.
3. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
(a) Because of his silence and his appearance.
(b) Because of his large size.
(c) Because he yells at them and posts signs.
(d) Because of the customers that frequent his store.
4. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
5. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) From his office.
(b) From the break room.
(c) From the roof.
(d) From a storeroom.
6. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) At a park across from the Professor's curio shop.
(b) At a friend's house next to the Professor's curio shop.
(c) In the alley by the Professor's curio shop.
(d) In a yard behind the Professor's curio shop.
This section contains 5,602 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)