1. What is the setting for the story?
(a) A large city.
(b) A factory town.
(c) A university town.
(d) A suburb.
2. What type of store does the Professor own?
(a) A dry goods store.
(b) A haberdashery.
(c) A curio shop.
(d) A book store.
3. Why are the children afraid of the Professor?
(a) Because of his silence and his appearance.
(b) Because of the customers that frequent his store.
(c) Because he yells at them and posts signs.
(d) Because of his large size.
4. What month does the Professor witness the beginning of the Egypt Game?
5. From where does the Professor watch the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) From a storeroom.
(b) From the break room.
(c) From his office.
(d) From the roof.
6. Where do the children play the Egypt Game?
(a) In a yard behind the Professor's curio shop.
(b) In the alley by the Professor's curio shop.
(c) At a friend's house next to the Professor's curio shop.
(d) At a park across from the Professor's curio shop.
This section contains 5,602 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)