Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Innstetten think Effi will feel about the town she has just moved to?
(a) She will be enchanted by it.
(b) She will be disappointed by it.
(c) She will feel rejected by it.
(d) She will feel accepted by it.
2. What establishment is across the street from Innstetten's home?
(a) The post office.
(b) The Landrat's office.
(c) The church.
(d) The school.
3. How long has Innstetten known Frederich?
(a) Since birth.
(b) Since becoming Landrat.
(c) Since childhood.
(d) Since university.
4. Where does the von Briest family home stand?
(a) In Klein-Tantow.
(b) In Kessin.
(c) In Hohen-Cremmen.
(d) In Berlin.
5. What office does Innstetten hold?
6. According to Crampas, why does Innstetten tell ghost stories?
(a) To stand out.
(b) To scare his staff.
(c) To pick on Effi.
(d) To combat boredom.
7. What does Effi's father imagine Innstetten will drag his daughter to see?
(a) Horse races.
(b) Ancient ruins.
(d) Art collections.
8. What animal does Crampas suggest hunting for in Chapter 16?
9. What does Effi name her daughter?
10. Who is the elegantly dressed man that strolls by Effi?
(a) Capt. Thomsen.
(b) Herr Kruse.
(d) Innstetten's butler.
11. Where did Innstetten meet Crampas?
(a) In the army.
(b) In school.
(c) At a horse race.
(d) At a political rally.
12. Where does the barren road that Effi studies in Chapter 8 lead to?
(a) The church.
(b) An abandoned farm.
(c) The beach.
13. Where does Bismarck invite Innstetten to go?
14. To which regiment does Dagobert belong?
(a) The KÃ¶nig Wilhelm Regiment.
(b) The Alexander Regiment.
(c) The von Katzler Regiment.
(d) The von Schmidt Regiment.
15. How long does Effi stay in Hohen-Cremmen?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month is Effi's wedding to take place?
2. What does the chemist say he has been too fearful to ever ask of a woman?
3. Who is Christel?
4. Who is Dagobert?
5. How long does Innstetten give Effi to settle into her new home before scheduling visits for her?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)