Short Answer Key
1. Where does the von Briest family home stand?
2. What does the von Briest family home face?
The village street.
3. Where are Effi and her mother at the beginning of the book?
In the garden.
4. Which of the following descriptions is NOT used to describe Effi?
5. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
6. What is the surname of Bertha and Hertha?
7. How does Effi's mother know Baron Innstetten?
He is her former suitor.
8. What office does Innstetten hold?
9. What is Innstetten's full name?
Baron Geert von Innstetten.
10. What do Effi and her friends give a sea burial?
11. What does Effi recall used to happen to adulterous women?
They were drowned.
12. What does Effi's mother tell her that Innstetten's intentions are by visiting?
Innstetten wants to marry Effi....
This section contains 2,227 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)