|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
(a) He questions the quality of what was purchased.
(b) He approves of what was purchased.
(c) He demands that many items be returned.
(d) He thinks Effi spent his money frivolously.
2. Who does Effi claim to love in Chapter 4?
(a) People who enjoy the outdoors.
(b) People who recite poetry.
(c) Anyone who can fascinate her.
(d) Anyone who wishes her well.
3. Who does Effi say will suffice for her husband?
(a) Any good-looking aristocrat.
(b) Any man who treats her kindly.
(c) Any man with enough money to support her.
(d) Any man who will leave her to her own devices.
4. What does Effi's father imagine Innstetten will drag his daughter to see?
(b) Art collections.
(c) Ancient ruins.
(d) Horse races.
5. What expression does Effi make when she reads Innstetten's letter in Chapter 4?
(a) Effi rolls her eyes.
(b) Effi grimaces.
(c) Effi frowns.
(d) Effi smiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dagobert?
2. What does Effi send to Innstetten in response to his letters?
3. What office does Innstetten hold?
4. Who does Effi's father say would have been a better match for Innstetten?
5. After dinner with Innstetten, who does Effi go to visit?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)