Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Effi's father think of the purchases she made in Berlin?
(a) He demands that many items be returned.
(b) He thinks Effi spent his money frivolously.
(c) He approves of what was purchased.
(d) He questions the quality of what was purchased.
2. Where does the von Briest family home stand?
(a) In Berlin.
(b) In Kessin.
(c) In Klein-Tantow.
(d) In Hohen-Cremmen.
3. To which event does Effi invite Dagobert?
(a) Her birthday party.
(b) Her engagement ball.
(c) Her wedding reception.
(d) Her wedding eve.
4. What is characteristic of the elegantly dressed man that Effi sees stroll by her?
(a) He is bald.
(b) He is deformed.
(c) He is dragging a cart behind him.
(d) He is talking to himself.
5. What does the chemist say he has been too fearful to ever ask of a woman?
(a) To marry.
(b) To dance.
(c) To take a stroll.
(d) To go riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Effi hate, as stated in Chapter 4?
2. What does Effi's father suggest that makes her mother call him "incorrigible"?
3. How is Hulda Niemeyer's character described?
4. What does Effi send to Innstetten in response to his letters?
5. What has the chemist sent to the Innstetten household as a gift?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)