|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Effi have about her house, which will be relevant after the birth of her child?
(a) It is too small to have visitors.
(b) It is haunted by a ghost which might hurt the baby.
(c) It is too cold for a baby to stay in.
(d) It is too far for her loved ones to travel to.
2. What does the von Briest family home face?
(a) The village street.
(b) Sand dunes.
(c) A farmer's field.
(d) A river.
3. What instrument does Effi sometimes play for her husband?
4. On whose birthday does the christening of Effi's daughter take place?
(b) Effi's mother's.
(d) King Wilhelm's.
5. At dinner in Uvagla, who offers a toast to the forester?
(c) Pastor Lindequist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Innstetten meet Crampas?
2. What complaint does Roswitha have about her ex-mistress?
3. What description are we given of Hulda's mother?
4. Where does Bismarck invite Innstetten to go?
5. Who does Roswitha accuse Johanna of being in love with in Chapter 29?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)