|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Whom does Edward send to fight the rebellious Scots in this scene?
2. Mortimer has arranged a horse for Lightborn at points how many miles apart?
3. Where does Lady Margaret put the letter after she has read it in Scene 1?
4. Why can Edward not commit Mortimer Junior to the Tower?
5. How does Pembroke refer to Isabella when the nobles reenter in Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Edward's state of mind in Scene 5?
This section contains 1,223 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)