Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scenes 1, 2 and 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What land's ship do the nobles take to pursue Gaveston at the end of Scene 3?
2. What entreaty does Mortimer Junior make to Edward when they enter in Scene 1?
3. Why does Mortimer say Gaveston will be more fearful of the nobles on his return to England?
4. Who is updating Gaveston on recent events in Scene 3?
5. When Isabella entreats Lancaster for Gaveston's return, what is the only situation that Lancaster says will bring Gaveston back?
This section contains 1,203 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)