|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lightborn die at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) Gurney kills him.
(c) Matrevis kills him.
(d) He drowns.
2. According to Baldock at the end of Scene 6, why do all men live?
(a) To be glad.
(b) To strive.
(c) To suffer.
(d) To die.
3. As he is taken captive, where does Kent protest the court is?
(a) Where Isabella is.
(d) Where the King is.
4. Who tries to stop Mortimer from having Kent executed in Scene 4?
(d) Edward III.
5. According to Arundel's story in Scene 1, how did Warwick kill Gaveston?
(a) He hanged him.
(b) He beheaded him.
(c) He made him drink poison.
(d) He ran hom through with his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what town is Edward bound with Leicester at the end of the scene?
2. In Scene 1, what position does Edward beg his captors not to allow Mortimer Junior to hold?
3. In the beginning of Act 5, which of Edward's possessions does he claim Mortimer defiles?
4. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
5. What does Edward offer to Leicester in place of Baldock and Spencer Junior?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)