|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many different ways can Mortimer's Latin death order be read?
2. What does Edward give Lightborn before he is murdered?
(a) His robe.
(b) A letter.
(c) A jewel.
(d) A kiss.
3. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
(a) He fears the army does not understand her meaning.
(b) He must profess his love for her.
(c) Her speech is too passionate.
(d) The battle must commence.
4. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
5. In Scene 6, what name does Edward refuse to hear spoken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What employment does Mortimer give Rice Ap Howell at the end of Scene 5?
2. What is related on the paper that Spencer Junior reads at the beginning of Scene 3?
3. To what town is Edward bound with Leicester at the end of the scene?
4. In Scene 1, what position does Edward beg his captors not to allow Mortimer Junior to hold?
5. At the beginning of the scene, where does Spencer suggest the King fly?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)