|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose name does Leicester arrest Baldock and Spencer Junior?
(b) Edward III.
2. Which noble does Edward immediately banish from his presence in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Mortimer Junior.
3. Whose entreaty finally convinces Edward to relinquish his crown?
(c) Edward III.
4. According to Matrevis in the beginning of Scene 3, men are meant to live in what?
(b) The light.
5. In Scene 6, what name does Edward refuse to hear spoken?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Baldock at the end of Scene 6, why do all men live?
2. Who is not with King Edward in Scene 5?
3. Of what is the abbot assuring Edward at the beginning of the scene?
4. What offer does John of Hainault make Isabella and Edward III in Scene 2?
5. Which of the following allies does Mortimer intend to have killed after Edward II is dead?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)