|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stop Mortimer from having Kent executed in Scene 4?
(d) Edward III.
2. What does Spencer Junior state wills his and Baldock's arrest?
(b) Mortimer's faction.
(c) The devil.
3. What announcement has Spencer Junior recently made in Scene 3?
(a) An amnesty for lords who took up arms and retreated.
(b) A general curfew for the northern towns.
(c) A festival to be held in Edward's honor.
(d) A reward for Mortimer's capture.
4. To what animal does Edward compare himself in his response to Leicester's kind words?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A lion.
(c) A deer.
(d) A hare.
5. How many days has Edward been in his dungeon when Lightborn arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what destination are the King and his remaining counselors bound according to Rice Ap Howell?
2. Why does Isabella state she feels some sadness after the battle?
3. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
4. Which nobles' deaths does Mortimer confirm in his report to Isabella in Scene 2?
5. Whose company do the nobles demand that Edward forsake through the Herald in Scene 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)