|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disaster does Mortimer wish befalls the King in his passage?
(a) Still wind.
2. According to Baldock at the end of Scene 6, why do all men live?
(a) To strive.
(b) To suffer.
(c) To die.
(d) To be glad.
3. Who does Edward want to accompany Isabella on her journey to France?
(a) Edward III.
(b) Mortimer Junior.
(d) Spencer Senior.
4. To what country does Spencer Junior order Levune to deliver large stores of English gold in Scene 3?
5. What offer does John of Hainault make Isabella and Edward III in Scene 2?
(a) His purse for their general comfort.
(b) A retinue of armed men.
(c) A ship back to England.
(d) Shelter in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what name does Edward refuse to hear spoken?
2. In Scene 3, what does Edward suggest Matrevis and Gurney give to Isabella and Mortimer?
3. What does Isabella forbid Kent from doing in Scene 2?
4. Why does Isabella state she feels some sadness after the battle?
5. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does Spencer Junior recommend Edward do with the rebellious nobles?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)