|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king does Warwick promise Gaveston will soon meet before killing him?
(a) The King of Worms.
(b) King Edward II.
(c) The King of Heaven.
(d) King Edward I.
2. What does Spencer Junior state wills his and Baldock's arrest?
(a) The devil.
(c) Mortimer's faction.
3. Who does Isabella credit with winning battle when she enters in Scene 5?
(b) The French troops.
4. Where does Kent intend to travel in Scene 1?
5. From whom does Lightborn say he was sent when he greets Edward II?
(c) Mortimer Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what natural image does Kent characterize the vengeance he must face for betraying his brother?
2. Why does Isabella state she feels some sadness after the battle?
3. According to Baldock at the end of Scene 6, why do all men live?
4. What does Edward give Lightborn before he is murdered?
5. In whose name does Leicester arrest Baldock and Spencer Junior?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)