|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edward's mother's name?
2. What is the function of the room in Killingworth where Edward II is kept in Scene 5?
(a) A banquet hall.
(b) A sewer.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A stable.
3. To whom does Edward say he will complain of the malefactions of Mortimer and Isabella?
(a) To the legions of hell.
(b) To his dead servants.
(c) To France.
(d) To the gods.
4. What does Edward protest she should be given instead of a litter?
(a) A boat.
(b) A hearse.
(c) A horse.
(d) A chariot.
5. To what country does Spencer Junior order Levune to deliver large stores of English gold in Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Isabella in Scene 4, whose country's men are not able to stay in England and fight Edward?
2. According to Arundel's story in Scene 1, how did Warwick kill Gaveston?
3. What shocks Edward as he wears the crown and shouts orders at Winchester and Leicester in Scene 1?
4. Which of the following groups of soldiers is not mentioned to be in Spencer Senior's retinue?
5. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)