|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not with King Edward in Scene 5?
(a) Spencer Junior.
(b) Spencer Senior.
2. Into what does Edward will heaven turn his crown before he give it to Mortimer?
(a) A jester's cap.
(c) A sword.
3. The Mayor of which city arrives in Scene 5 to present Spencer Senior to Isabella?
4. Who does Edward want to accompany Isabella on her journey to France?
(a) Edward III.
(c) Spencer Senior.
(d) Mortimer Junior.
5. Where does Kent intend to travel in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Edward as he wears the crown and shouts orders at Winchester and Leicester in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what position does Edward beg his captors not to allow Mortimer Junior to hold?
3. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
4. Which noble does Edward immediately banish from his presence in the beginning of Scene 3?
5. In what Italian town did Lightborn learn his deadly craft?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)