|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what destination are the King and his remaining counselors bound according to Rice Ap Howell?
2. On the field of battle in Scene 2, what does Lancaster tell Edward his flatterers will do?
(a) Weaken him.
(b) Use him.
(c) Betray him.
(d) Become dependant on him.
3. What is Edward's mother's name?
4. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
(a) Her speech is too passionate.
(b) He must profess his love for her.
(c) The battle must commence.
(d) He fears the army does not understand her meaning.
5. From whom is the letter that Edward receives in Scene 3?
(b) Mortimer Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kent intend to travel in Scene 1?
2. Who is the "gloomy fellow" Spencer mentions in Scene 5 (IV.vi.29)?
3. Who is not with King Edward in Scene 5?
4. What shocks Edward as he wears the crown and shouts orders at Winchester and Leicester in Scene 1?
5. In Edward's pained lamenting in Scene 3, who among his executed friends does he not mention?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)