|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days has Edward been in his dungeon when Lightborn arrives?
2. What employment does Mortimer give Rice Ap Howell at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Beheading Spencer Senior.
(b) Pursuing Edward.
(c) Spying on Kent.
(d) Readying the castle for Isabella's arrival.
3. What does Edward protest she should be given instead of a litter?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A horse.
(c) A boat.
(d) A chariot.
4. What is Edward's mother's name?
5. In Scene 1, what position does Edward beg his captors not to allow Mortimer Junior to hold?
(a) King of England.
(b) Lord Chamberlain.
(c) Protector of Edward III.
(d) Husband to his widowed Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to stop Mortimer from having Kent executed in Scene 4?
2. Which king does Warwick promise Gaveston will soon meet before killing him?
3. Who swears to protect Edward III at the end of Scene 4?
4. As he is taken captive, where does Kent protest the court is?
5. Which nobles' deaths does Mortimer confirm in his report to Isabella in Scene 2?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)