|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Kent protest that he will not use to address Edward II?
2. In his long speech regarding relinquishing his crown, how long does Edward beg Leicester and Winchester allow him to remain king?
(a) Until his death.
(b) Until night.
(c) Until Easter.
(d) For all eternity.
3. How many different ways can Mortimer's Latin death order be read?
4. What does Edward expect the next news he receives to be?
(a) Kent has been executed.
(b) Mortimer is made King.
(c) He must die.
(d) His son is in the Tower.
5. Why have Edward and his peers not arrived in Ireland?
(a) Their ship was maliciously sunk.
(b) A tempest forced them back.
(c) The lords of Ireland refused to accept them.
(d) Edward refused to leave the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose name does Leicester arrest Baldock and Spencer Junior?
2. What information about Isabella does Kent reveal in his soliloquy in Scene 5?
3. What is related on the paper that Spencer Junior reads at the beginning of Scene 3?
4. According to Matrevis in the beginning of Scene 3, men are meant to live in what?
5. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)