|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose entreaty finally convinces Edward to relinquish his crown?
(d) Edward III.
2. What does Edward III want to do at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Return to England.
(b) Raise an army in France.
(c) Build a manor in Normandy.
(d) Entreat Valois for help.
3. What employment does Mortimer give Rice Ap Howell at the end of Scene 5?
(a) Beheading Spencer Senior.
(b) Readying the castle for Isabella's arrival.
(c) Spying on Kent.
(d) Pursuing Edward.
4. What word does Kent protest that he will not use to address Edward II?
5. What disaster does Mortimer wish befalls the King in his passage?
(b) Still wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
2. In Scene 3, what does Edward suggest Matrevis and Gurney give to Isabella and Mortimer?
3. Who swears to protect Edward III at the end of Scene 4?
4. From whom is the letter that Edward receives in Scene 3?
5. Mortimer has arranged a horse for Lightborn at points how many miles apart?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)