|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Edward's pained lamenting in Scene 3, who among his executed friends does he not mention?
(a) Spencer Senior.
(d) Spencer Junior.
2. Whose entreaty finally convinces Edward to relinquish his crown?
(d) Edward III.
3. What is the function of the room in Killingworth where Edward II is kept in Scene 5?
(a) A stable.
(b) A chapel.
(c) A banquet hall.
(d) A sewer.
4. Why does Isabella state she feels some sadness after the battle?
(a) She grieves Edward's misfortune.
(b) She bemoans England's woes.
(c) She cannot stand the carnage.
(d) She fears Kent's possible betrayal.
5. In Scene 3, what does Edward suggest Matrevis and Gurney give to Isabella and Mortimer?
(a) His head.
(b) His heart.
(c) His sword.
(d) His royal crest.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the field of battle in Scene 2, what does Lancaster tell Edward his flatterers will do?
2. From whom is the letter that Edward receives in Scene 3?
3. Mortimer has arranged a horse for Lightborn at points how many miles apart?
4. Which king does Warwick promise Gaveston will soon meet before killing him?
5. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)