|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mortimer order to draft a letter transferring Edward's custody?
2. In his long speech regarding relinquishing his crown, how long does Edward beg Leicester and Winchester allow him to remain king?
(a) Until night.
(b) Until Easter.
(c) For all eternity.
(d) Until his death.
3. At the closing of Edward's revenge pledge in Scene 1, whom does he adopt and bestow titles?
(b) Spencer Junior.
(c) Spencer Senior.
4. What offer does John of Hainault make Isabella and Edward III in Scene 2?
(a) His purse for their general comfort.
(b) A ship back to England.
(c) A retinue of armed men.
(d) Shelter in France.
5. What does Spencer Junior state wills his and Baldock's arrest?
(b) Mortimer's faction.
(c) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he is taken captive, where does Kent protest the court is?
2. According to Baldock at the end of Scene 6, why do all men live?
3. Who is the "gloomy fellow" Spencer mentions in Scene 5 (IV.vi.29)?
4. The Mayor of which city arrives in Scene 5 to present Spencer Senior to Isabella?
5. In the beginning of Act 5, which of Edward's possessions does he claim Mortimer defiles?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)