|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
2. What disaster does Mortimer wish befalls the King in his passage?
(b) Still wind.
3. What information about Isabella does Kent reveal in his soliloquy in Scene 5?
(a) She intends to return to France for the remainder of her life.
(b) She detests her son by Edward.
(c) She is in love with Mortimer.
(d) She has died in the battle.
4. What does Edward III want to do at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Return to England.
(b) Raise an army in France.
(c) Build a manor in Normandy.
(d) Entreat Valois for help.
5. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does Spencer Junior recommend Edward do with the rebellious nobles?
(a) Banish them.
(b) Buy them off.
(c) Behead them.
(d) Make peace with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the abbot assuring Edward at the beginning of the scene?
2. Which of Edwards warders is ordered to give up custody of the deposed king at the end of Scene 1?
3. Which of the following groups of soldiers is not mentioned to be in Spencer Senior's retinue?
4. At the beginning of the scene, where does Spencer suggest the King fly?
5. How does Leicester recommend Edward view Killingworth Castle at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)