|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Earl of Kent refer to his brother Edward in Scene 1?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A despot.
(d) A fool.
2. At the beginning of the scene, where does Spencer suggest the King fly?
3. Who tries to stop Mortimer from having Kent executed in Scene 4?
(a) Edward III.
4. Mortimer has arranged a horse for Lightborn at points how many miles apart?
5. Which of the following groups of soldiers is not mentioned to be in Spencer Senior's retinue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king does Warwick promise Gaveston will soon meet before killing him?
2. As he is taken captive, where does Kent protest the court is?
3. Which of the following items is not one that Lightborn requires of Matrevis and Gurney?
4. To whom does Edward say he will complain of the malefactions of Mortimer and Isabella?
5. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)