|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
(a) The battle must commence.
(b) He must profess his love for her.
(c) Her speech is too passionate.
(d) He fears the army does not understand her meaning.
2. To what town is Edward bound with Leicester at the end of the scene?
3. Whose company do the nobles demand that Edward forsake through the Herald in Scene 1?
(a) Spencer Senior.
(b) Spencer Junior.
4. What does the Mower request in the last moment of the scene?
5. What does Edward protest she should be given instead of a litter?
(a) A hearse.
(b) A chariot.
(c) A boat.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose name does Leicester arrest Baldock and Spencer Junior?
2. How many different ways can Mortimer's Latin death order be read?
3. Which of Edwards warders is ordered to give up custody of the deposed king at the end of Scene 1?
4. What does Edward II intend to do as his armies are being defeated?
5. What does Isabella forbid Kent from doing in Scene 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)