|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mortimer wish to confuse in moving Edward II constantly?
(a) Edward III.
2. As he is taken captive, where does Kent protest the court is?
(b) Where Isabella is.
(d) Where the King is.
3. Which king does Warwick promise Gaveston will soon meet before killing him?
(a) The King of Heaven.
(b) King Edward I.
(c) King Edward II.
(d) The King of Worms.
4. In what Italian town did Lightborn learn his deadly craft?
5. To what town is Edward bound with Leicester at the end of the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Lightborn say he was sent when he greets Edward II?
2. In Scene 3, what does Edward suggest Matrevis and Gurney give to Isabella and Mortimer?
3. What announcement has Spencer Junior recently made in Scene 3?
4. In Edward's pained lamenting in Scene 3, who among his executed friends does he not mention?
5. On the field of battle in Scene 2, what does Lancaster tell Edward his flatterers will do?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)