|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom is the letter that Edward receives in Scene 3?
(d) Mortimer Junior.
2. Who swears to protect Edward III at the end of Scene 4?
(b) His Champion.
(c) Mortimer Junior.
3. How many different ways can Mortimer's Latin death order be read?
4. To what country does Spencer Junior order Levune to deliver large stores of English gold in Scene 3?
5. According to Isabella in Scene 4, whose country's men are not able to stay in England and fight Edward?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of soldiers is not mentioned to be in Spencer Senior's retinue?
2. How does Lightborn die at the end of Scene 5?
3. According to Matrevis in the beginning of Scene 3, men are meant to live in what?
4. Into what does Edward will heaven turn his crown before he give it to Mortimer?
5. In his long speech regarding relinquishing his crown, how long does Edward beg Leicester and Winchester allow him to remain king?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)