Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the scene, for what the only thing that Edward longs?
2. Which nobles' deaths does Mortimer confirm in his report to Isabella in Scene 2?
(a) Mortimer Senior and Pembroke.
(b) Lancaster and Mortimer Senior.
(c) Pembroke and Canterbury.
(d) Warwick and Lancaster.
3. Mortimer has arranged a horse for Lightborn at points how many miles apart?
4. What does Edward offer to Leicester in place of Baldock and Spencer Junior?
(a) His soul.
(b) His purse.
(c) His heart.
(d) His crown.
5. According to Matrevis in the beginning of Scene 3, men are meant to live in what?
(a) The light.
6. What does Edward II intend to do as his armies are being defeated?
(a) Go into hiding in Wales.
(b) Stay and die in the field.
(c) Fly to Ireland.
(d) Surrender to Isabella and Mortimer.
7. Who delivers word that Edward has yielded his crown?
8. What information about Isabella does Kent reveal in his soliloquy in Scene 5?
(a) She is in love with Mortimer.
(b) She detests her son by Edward.
(c) She has died in the battle.
(d) She intends to return to France for the remainder of her life.
9. What does Edward protest she should be given instead of a litter?
(a) A boat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A hearse.
(d) A chariot.
10. What is related on the paper that Spencer Junior reads at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The nobles that have been executed.
(b) The foreign powers that have lent men to Edward's campaign.
(c) The lords that are fled to France.
(d) An inventory of lands that Edward has seized.
11. What disaster does Mortimer wish befalls the King in his passage?
(a) Still wind.
12. In Scene 3, what does Edward suggest Matrevis and Gurney give to Isabella and Mortimer?
(a) His head.
(b) His sword.
(c) His royal crest.
(d) His heart.
13. How many days has Edward been in his dungeon when Lightborn arrives?
14. After Kent enters in Scene 2, both Mortimer and Isabella express deep sadness over what?
(a) Edward's imprisonment.
(b) Edward's abdication.
(c) Kent's discontent.
(d) Spencer Junior's death.
15. As he is taken captive, where does Kent protest the court is?
(a) Where the King is.
(d) Where Isabella is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spencer Junior state wills his and Baldock's arrest?
2. At the closing of Edward's revenge pledge in Scene 1, whom does he adopt and bestow titles?
3. Where does Kent intend to travel in Scene 1?
4. What announcement has Spencer Junior recently made in Scene 3?
5. Which king does Warwick promise Gaveston will soon meet before killing him?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)