1. Whose death is announced in the first moment of the play?
2. What city does Gaveston declare that he loves as he would Elysium?
3. What skill does the first poor man who approaches Gaveston for preferment possess?
4. Against what enemy has the Third Poor Man fought?
5. Which of the following men is not a group that Gaveston announces he wants to keep about him and the king?
6. What entreaty does Mortimer Junior make to Edward when they enter in Scene 1?
7. What does Mortimer Junior threaten to do if Gaveston return to England?
Refuse to fight for Edward.
This section contains 3,962 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)