|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mortimer threaten Edward if he do not agree to Gaveston's exile?
(a) He will depose him.
(b) He will suspend duty to the throne.
(c) He will leave England.
(d) He will kill him.
2. Who volunteers to shelter the nobles at the end of Scene 2?
(a) The Bishop of Canterbury.
(b) The King of France.
3. Which of the following is net an earldom that Lancaster holds?
4. Before departing, what does Lancaster swear Edward will soon have for a crown?
(a) Cuckold's horns.
(b) Bloody locks.
(c) Gaveston's head.
(d) A jester's cap.
5. What does Baldock protest he despises about the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exits with Gaveston guarded in Scene 4?
2. Where is Isabella headed when Mortimer halts her in Scene 2?
3. What does Mortimer Junior threaten to do if Gaveston return to England?
4. What does Edward swear to send Gaveston?
5. What has Mortimer resolved to do to Gaveston by the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)