|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following nobles does not leave with King Edward in this scene?
2. Which noble does Edward immediately banish from his presence in the beginning of Scene 3?
(d) Mortimer Junior.
3. From whom is the letter that Lady Margaret carries with her in Scene 1?
4. Who finally promises to accompany Gaveston on his journey to Edward?
(a) Mortimer Junior.
5. With what title do Spencer and Margaret refer to Gaveston throughout Scene 1?
(a) Lord Chamberlain
(b) Royal Secretary
(d) Lord of Man
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Edward threaten Mortimer Junior after the brawl of Scene 2?
2. Who does Arundel promise as ransom for Gaveston's temporary reprieve in Scene 4?
3. What does Mortimer threaten Edward if he do not agree to Gaveston's exile?
4. What announcement has Spencer Junior recently made in Scene 3?
5. Why does Isabella state she feels some sadness after the battle?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)