|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, what name does Edward refuse to hear spoken?
2. Which of the following outrages is not one that his befallen the Bishop of Coventry?
(a) His garments have been torn.
(b) He has been sodomized.
(c) He has been stripped of his property.
(d) He has been manhandled.
3. Who tries to stop Mortimer from having Kent executed in Scene 4?
(a) Edward III.
4. Which of the following nobles speaks in defense of Edward in Scene 1?
(c) Mortimer Senior.
5. From whom is the letter that Edward receives in Scene 3?
(c) Mortimer Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Edward's body does he chastise Gaveston not to kiss?
2. Why have Edward and his peers not arrived in Ireland?
3. In Act 3, Scene 1, what does Spencer Junior recommend Edward do with the rebellious nobles?
4. Who swears to protect Edward III at the end of Scene 4?
5. Before departing, what does Lancaster swear Edward will soon have for a crown?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)