|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is related on the paper that Spencer Junior reads at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) An inventory of lands that Edward has seized.
(b) The foreign powers that have lent men to Edward's campaign.
(c) The lords that are fled to France.
(d) The nobles that have been executed.
2. In Mortimer's soliloquy in Scene 4, who does he say commands him?
(a) The devil.
(c) Edward III.
(d) No one.
3. Which of the following men is not a group that Gaveston announces he wants to keep about him and the king?
4. To what country does Spencer Junior order Levune to deliver large stores of English gold in Scene 3?
5. Whose death is announced in the first moment of the play?
(a) Edward III.
(b) Edward II.
(c) Edward I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Matrevis and Gurney use to wash Edward's face in Scene 3?
2. Why does Mortimer interrupt Isabella in Scene 4?
3. To what town is Edward bound with Leicester at the end of the scene?
4. Who is the "gloomy fellow" Spencer mentions in Scene 5 (IV.vi.29)?
5. What his happened to Mortimer Senior in Scotland?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)