|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present role does Spencer Junior tell Baldock her must cast off to come to court?
2. Why does Mortimer say Gaveston will be more fearful of the nobles on his return to England?
(a) He will know they can banish him again.
(b) He will feel immense gratitude toward them.
(c) He will fear violent reprisal from them.
(d) He will be publicly shamed.
3. Who does Arundel promise as ransom for Gaveston's temporary reprieve in Scene 4?
(c) King Edward.
4. Which of the following promises is not one that Sir John makes to Kent and Mortimer in Scene 2?
5. What covert act must a gentleman occasionally enact, according to Spencer Junior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Lord does Spencer Junior claim once much preferred him?
2. What does Isabella decide to do when Mortimer Junior leaves in Scene 3?
3. Why does Baldock exit in Scene 1?
4. According to the nobles in seem to, how is Gaveston normally positioned with the King in court?
5. What noble rank has Gaveston been given by Scene 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)