Act 1, Scene 1
* Gaveston returns from exile.
* The Nobles, led by Mortimer Junior, swear to revolt against Edward II.
* Edward gives Gaveston new titles and deposes the Bishop of Coventry for him.
Act 1, Scenes 2 and 3
* The nobles and Isabella lament their misfortune at Gaveston's return.
* The nobles resolve to revolt against Edward.
Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1
* The nobles convince Edward to banish Gaveston.
* Edward verbally abuses Isabella for Gaveston's banishment.
* Isabella resolves to secure Gaveston's return.
Act 1, Scene 4, Part 2
* Isabella and Mortimer convince the nobles to recall Gaveston.
* Edward, Isabella, and the nobles make peace with each other.
Act 2, Scene 1
* Spencer Junior decides to align himself with Gaveston.
* Lady Margaret is called to the court to meet with Edward and Gaveston.
Act 2, Scene 2
* Gaveston returns and is wounded by Mortimer Junior.
* Mortimer Junior incited the nobles to take up arms after Edward refuses to ransom his uncle.
* Kent abandons Edward...
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)