Act 1, Scene 1
• Gaveston returns from exile.
• The Nobles, led by Mortimer Junior, swear to revolt against Edward II.
• Edward gives Gaveston new titles and deposes the Bishop of Coventry for him.
Act 1, Scenes 2 and 3
• The nobles and Isabella lament their misfortune at Gaveston's return.
• The nobles resolve to revolt against Edward.
Act 1, Scene 4, Part 1
• The nobles convince Edward to banish Gaveston.
• Edward verbally abuses Isabella for Gaveston's banishment.
• Isabella resolves to secure Gaveston's return.
Act 1, Scene 4, Part 2
• Isabella and Mortimer convince the nobles to recall Gaveston.
• Edward, Isabella, and the nobles make peace with each other.
Act 2, Scene 1
• Spencer Junior decides to align himself with Gaveston.
• Lady Margaret is called to the court to meet with Edward and Gaveston.
Act 2, Scene 2
• Gaveston returns and is wounded by Mortimer Junior.
• Mortimer Junior incited the nobles to take up arms after Edward refuses to ransom his uncle.
• Kent abandons Edward...
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)