|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In "A Law of Acceleration", what does Henry Adams say is the ultimate object of science?
2. In "A Dynamic Theory of History", Henry Adams says that in the past man was attracted to what energy and force?
3. How did Henry Adams describe his response to invitations to formal dinners in "The Perfection of Human Society"?
4. In "A Dynamic Theory of History", what does Henry Adams describe as "anything that does, or helps to do work".
5. At the end of "Chaos", what will Henry Adams position at North American Review...
This section contains 984 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)