|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When traveling with Mrs. Lodge, what does Henry Adams decide to label himself as?
(a) A Conservate Catholic Anarchist.
(b) A Conservative Christian Anarchist.
(c) A Liberal Christian Anarchist.
(d) A Liberal Catholic Anarchist.
2. What was Roosevelt's main job in "Nunc Age"?
(a) Signing immigration laws.
(b) Making speeches.
(c) Battling trusts.
(d) Going hunting.
3. What war breaks out in "Indian Summer"?
(a) The War of 1812.
(b) The Spanish-American War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The French-Indian War.
4. In 1894, where did King induce Henry Adams to visit?
5. In "Indian Summer", what country becomes allies with the United States in the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who replaced their minister in London in "Vis Inertiae"?
2. What is Henry Adams trying to discover in "The Grammar of Science"?
3. How does the Senate respond to Hay's actions in "Twilight"?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 31, how does Henry Adams say he feels?
5. How does Henry Adams say America takes tragedy in "The Height of Knowledge"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)