|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When traveling with Mrs. Lodge, what does Henry Adams decide to label himself as?
(a) A Liberal Christian Anarchist.
(b) A Conservate Catholic Anarchist.
(c) A Conservative Christian Anarchist.
(d) A Liberal Catholic Anarchist.
2. What reminds Henry Adams of Darwinism in "Twilight"?
(a) His dog.
3. When Henry Adams returns to New York in "Nunc Age", what has grown in the city?
4. Why did Henry Adams go to Washington, DC in "Nunc Age"?
(a) To petition Congress.
(b) To start a new job.
(c) To wait for the end.
(d) To avoid wealthy people.
5. What did Langley teach Adams?
(a) About steam power.
(b) About art.
(c) About motors.
(d) About math.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Height of Knowledge", what happens to President McKinley?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 31, how does Henry Adams say he feels?
3. Who kept Henry Adams in contact with society?
4. What exposition does Henry Adams attend in 1904?
5. In "A Dynamic Theory of History", what does Henry Adams describe as the "development and economy of forces"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)