|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Twilight", what country does everyone want access to?
2. What reminds Henry Adams of Darwinism in "Twilight"?
(a) His dog.
3. In "Indian Summer", what country becomes allies with the United States in the war?
4. The dictionary says that inertia is a property of what?
5. What did Langley teach Adams?
(a) About steam power.
(b) About motors.
(c) About math.
(d) About art.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Abyss of Ignorance", Henry Adams says that philosophers have stood where for thousands of years?
2. What is Henry Adams trying to discover in "The Grammar of Science"?
3. Henry Adams notes that progress is unstoppable so what is necessary?
4. Henry Adams says that as things become more complex, they need what?
5. In "A Dynamic Theory of History", Henry Adams says that in the past man was attracted to what energy and force?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)