|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 The Abyss of Ignorance (1902).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry Adams says that even though he has looked at art in Art Museums he doesn't know what?
(a) How to look at art exhibits in 1900.
(b) How to buy art as an investment.
(c) How to make his own art.
(d) How to analyze art.
2. What did Langley teach Adams?
(a) About art.
(b) About steam power.
(c) About math.
(d) About motors.
3. In "Twilight", what does Henry Adams study?
4. What is revealed after Russell passes away?
(a) His ferver for trying to break up the United States.
(b) His many mistresses.
(c) His attempts to get the South back into the Union.
(d) How trustworthy he really was.
5. How does Henry Adams say America takes tragedy in "The Height of Knowledge"?
(a) With a grain of salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Indian Summer", what country becomes allies with the United States in the war?
2. Why does Henry Adams return to London in "Chaos"?
3. How does Henry Adams describe English society in "The Perfection of Human Society"?
4. Who publishes Henry Adams' finished piece on the Gould scandal?
5. What does Henry Adams think Russia could do because of its size?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)