|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 Darwinism (1867-1868).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Adams begin to collect in "Dilettamtism"?
(c) Ancient artifacts.
2. How are foreigners treated in English society?
(a) They are snubbed.
(b) They are tested.
(c) They are examined closely.
(d) They are welcomed.
3. What happens during the Adams' trip to Italy?
(a) The Legation ends.
(b) Lincoln is assassinated.
(c) Johnson declares war.
(d) England is invaded.
4. What does Henry Adams feel correlates with the winter?
(c) Leaving home.
5. How did C.F. Adams' success in the Battle of the Rams impact his and Henry Adams' lives?
(a) They were granted a higher social position.
(b) They earned titles in England.
(c) They were kicked out of social clubs.
(d) They were given money as a reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henry Adams celebrated in "The Battle of the Rams"?
2. In "The Battle of the Rams", why does Lord Russell often say he can not intervene?
3. In "Harvard", how does Henry Adams describe his years at Harvard?
4. In "Political Morality", what position is Henry Adams almost promoted to?
5. Who was NOT related to Henry Adams?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)