|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Foes and Friends (1862).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT related to Henry Adams?
(a) Francis Adams.
(b) John Quincy Adams.
(c) Samuel Adams.
(d) John Adams.
2. Where do Henry Adams and his sister travel as soon as the armistice is declared?
3. After Henry Adams moves to Dresden, which two countries start a war?
(a) Germany and France.
(b) The United States and Japan.
(c) Italy and France.
(d) Russia and Germany.
4. How does Henry Adams feel about society in England?
(a) He worships it.
(b) He sees no point in it.
(c) He says there are too many rules.
(d) He thinks it is classier than American society.
5. What does Henry Adams feel correlates with the winter?
(d) Leaving home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a letter Henry Adams wrote to his brother in "Diplomacy"?
2. In "Boston", why did Henry Adams say he hates school?
3. How does Charles Swinbourne awe Henry Adams?
4. In "Harvard", how does Henry Adams describe his years at Harvard?
5. What is Henry Adams' education like in Berlin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)